It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent chemtrail footage!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Ouroborus2012

Wait a minute. You say that thinking what is seen in the video you posted are contrails is "absurd". You give no reason for saying that, you just boldly state it.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by Phage]

Yeah, that's pretty much it.. I boldly stated it because it's my opinion on said video and the purpose was to give like minded people the opportunity to see something that they may enjoy..

Unfortunately, our bickering back and forth has completely ruined the thread and its original meaning. I had the false hope that people would either:

A: Read the headline and simply not click it if not interested or,

B: See the video, judge for themselves and move along or at the very least, provide a decent response...

Instead, the typical responses followed and I personally stooped in to the realm of petty bickering ... I most certainly do understand what ATS is about and it's most certainly not "who's answer is MOST correct" or "who can get the best one-up over the other"....

I respectfully bow out of further bickering with you as it could go on indefinitely... and to what end ..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Ouroborus (I love Red Dwarf
)

Jutrs curious as to what knowledge of meteorology you have? Thats if you have any

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm sorry, OP...not to climb up on you too, but....

I am assuming you are not the author of the YouTube video, but merely found it?

Well, I am here to let you down gently, as I burst your bubble.

The FIRST airplane shown is obviously a Boeing 737, and it is painted in the Southwest Airlines scheme.

It is a rather distinctive livery...(bat-poop ugly, IMO, but HEY! It's not my decision to paint them like that!)

Here's an example:

That is their "old" scheme...the brown always reminded me of something you'd find in a baby's diaper....

Here is their "new" (and to me, not much improved) scheme:

Here is the 'new' ("flying purple people eater, I say) when seen from below:

Now, keep in mind, that is a close-up, since you can see the landing gear is still in process of retracting, just after liftoff.

The videos presented in the YT shots are of the airplane AT ALTITUDE (obviously, or else it would not be forming contrails).

In the picture above you can see the windows easily, but it's much harder when much farther away, as in the videos.

With a VERY good telephoto lens, then you probably would have been able to see the windows better.

I can do the same analysis on the other airplanes, if you wish...but...why bother? On ATS I see three camps...those who understand science, aviation, and meteorology, those who come to "chemtrails" first time, and THEN are educated by the facts, and those who, despite all the factual evidence, refuse to ever learn.

I will let you decide which camp you would prefer to belong to.

ooops, edited the "[img]" tags.

[edit on 11 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Organic97

you can clearly see the difference between "contrails" that dissipate within a number of seconds to "chemtrails" that stay for a matter of hours. I have noticed that chemtrails seem to be more in abundance on warmer, clearer days.

I wish people would study weather and how air temps affect CONtrails.

1. CONtrails absolutely can last for very very very long periods of time - if the air temps are just right. I lived in Alaska on a military base where winter temps would average -30 degrees. Jets taking off and flying around every day left very very very very long lasting CONtrails.....that looked EXACTLY like every freaking picture I see that are claimed to be chemtrails. Pictures do not show weather conditions (air temps) way up there. Therefore, nobody can look at a picture and say: CHEMTRAIL!! Only you can call it a chemtrail when tests have been done of the air inside that "trail".

Yes, you are correct in saying that I have never studied weather or how it effects contrails. You lived in Alaska, where climate, land area and and humidity are a lot different there than to where I live. I was merely stating what I have noticed with them.

2. It does not matter how warm it is down all around you. What matters is the air temps up there near the plane at those very very very high altitudes.

Just because someone responds on a thread with a different opinion does not mean the subject does not interest them. In fact, it probably means it interests them so much they are tired of misinformation and want to provide proper information. But, I could be wrong

What I was referring to was people responding with post just like yours. You did not have to reply with such a condescending matter. You replying with your explanation of your experience with contrails vs chemtrails would have been sufficient enough.

[edit on May 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That is some pretty good video. As we raise the awareness of chemtrails, we will get more and better documentation. I think it is just a matter of time before some people come forward that have directly participated.
I do not suspect it is anything sinister, meaning that I believe those that are doing it probably believe they are doing something good.
One more point,
I noticed chemtrails before I ever knew that they "don't officially exist", so of course suspicions are going to be raised in my mind. If it weren't for the long sordid history of our government using American citizens as guinea pigs, well, I might have just let it pass.
Note to Phage: Don't even bother.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Ouroborus (I love Red Dwarf
)

Jutrs curious as to what knowledge of meteorology you have? Thats if you have any

It doesn't matter what his/her knowledge is, obviously it's not near as great as yours.

No need for the knowledge bashing. Everyone who post here brings their own insight and their own knowledge, whether it be more or less than yours.

"Justrs", just curious as to what your knowledge of basic spelling is, that is if you have any.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
That is some pretty good video. As we raise the awareness of chemtrails, we will get more and better documentation. I think it is just a matter of time before some people come forward that have directly participated.
I do not suspect it is anything sinister, meaning that I believe those that are doing it probably believe they are doing something good.
One more point,
I noticed chemtrails before I ever knew that they "don't officially exist", so of course suspicions are going to be raised in my mind. If it weren't for the long sordid history of our government using American citizens as guinea pigs, well, I might have just let it pass.
Note to Phage: Don't even bother.

Awesome post!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Organic97
It doesn't matter what his/her knowledge is, obviously it's not near as great as yours.

Well it would certainly help if he could disprovethe meteorology before claiming that persistent contrails are chemtrails. As of yet, no chemtrail believer has been able to do that. All the science behind it points to contrails

No need for the knowledge bashing. Everyone who post here brings their own insight and their own knowledge, whether it be more or less than yours.

Im sorry you take it that way. I was merely asking a question so I could better understand the OP's point of view. Its in no way being derogatory to the OP's knowledge of anything, I was merely asking a question.

Part of denying ignorance

"Justrs", just curious as to what your knowledge of basic spelling is, that is if you have any.

That statement on the other hand, could be considered bashing, and its off topic. My spellling isnt on trial here, and the last thing we need is more "grammar nazi's'

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There were clearly free drinks on those flights and the excess weight of the fluid caused it to be jettisoned.

The whole chemtrail issue is a bit perplexing...doesn't seem like it can all be explained away by contrails. This video may well be contrails. You make some very good points phage.

Interesting thread.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

That is some pretty good video.

Well, I suppose so, IF the intent was to show some airplanes flying along, making CONTRAILS, then it did its job.

As to the rest of your comments?

I am continually amazed by some people. Those who refuse to do the REAL science, and the REAL study. Instead, they fall for the BS 'Chemtrail' garbage, with such gusto....THEN imagine all sorts of scenarios.

Like "experimenting on unsuspecting American populations"...

Hoo, boy! I haven't told anyone this yet, but because I'm in a good mood, will let you, and only you, in on a little secret....shhhhh.

(You can counter-act the effects of those 'chemtrails' if you line a baseball cap with aluminum foil....oh, and wear sunglasses all the time, even indoors).

There, don't say I didn't help you.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
hey...men. i'm a old pilot from the 60,s up till now. those ain't contrails. oh, and i have lots of hours of meteorology courses, it's more common sense than anything, that powdery one...man! looked low altitude, i suppose...anyway...ain't no contr...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by GBP/JPY]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

You're talking about the videos of the SOUTHWEST AIRLINES BOEING 737 that I showed everyone to be just that?

Wow! Just, Wow!

I suggest everyone go read the comments on that YT video.

Most of them come from actual pilots (like me) who explain it already.

[edit on 12 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join