It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent chemtrail footage!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hopefully this hasn't been posted before....

I know I'm going to regret posting this because I've seen a million times over, the ridiculous explanations for this conspiracy on numerous threads.. Regardless, I came across this video and it's by far the best example that I've seen in a live video.

Personally, I find it extremely hard to imagine this being anything but an airplane dispersing SOMETHING... The idea that these are "contrails" is absurd.

If you're here reading this, you've obviously read the title and know what this thread is about... So, if you're here looking for or looking to offer a mainstream scientific explanation, please check out a different thread or head over to CNN, Scientific American, Google or any other MSM source.

This is a conspiracy website people!! Seems like that is being forgotten as of late! Anyway, check out the video!!

Incase the video doesn't work.... Go here:

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Bit hard to tell that they're windowless from below

If you're here reading this, you've obviously read the title and know what this thread is about... So, if you're here looking for or looking to offer a mainstream scientific explanation, please check out a different thread or head over to CNN, Scientific American, Google or any other MSM source.

Thanks for trying to dictating who can post where, maybe you should start your own blog where you can control everyone's comments and where everyone will agree with you.

At least that way you can continue to live in your fear filled, ignorant bliss...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I see the containers on the side of the plane that it is spraying stuff.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Thanks for trying to dictating who can post where, maybe you should start your own blog where you can control everyone's comments and where everyone will agree with you.

At least that way you can continue to live in your fear filled, ignorant bliss...

Yeah, I was pretty much referring to comments exactly like that... Not sure how you get me "dictating" who says what out of that but, you're most free to feel however you wish!

In the meantime, I'll live in my "world of bliss" and you can live in yours.. Each person lives their own version of reality that works for them. This is why i'm curious as to why you'd even click this one.... Perhaps you should click links that are in your realm of reality instead of this fantasy world that's full of goblins, fairies and unicorns that I created.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Windowless planes could mean they are freighters.Did you see any rego numbers?The trails seem to be coming from the engines so that would just be exhaust when it reaches certain altitude when the temp drops.I dont know much about chemtrails but i ask why would someone spray chemicals on people,whats the motive?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Dunno, I didn't take the video... I simply came across it and was intrigued... It can be argued both ways by both sides until the sky turns black.. I lean toward there being SOMETHING beyond "contrails" as the answer. What that answer is though? I dunno.. I keep an open mind

I simply posted this for the chemtrail world to see and enjoy.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wow. World War II "chemtrails". Excellent footage.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Once again, another example of douche-baggery brought forth by those whom have the answers to everything...

We thank you, without your instant google searches of miscellaneous videos, we would have no idea of what truth really is..

Again, it amazes me that you'd even waste your valuable time to click on such a ridiculous thread as this one. But, fortunately for us, you found that video or have it stored in your "debunk" folder and have shown all of us nutcase conspiracy people the TRUTH!

As a matter of fact, your response makes me question why I would even post such a crazy thread on a website called ABOVETOPSECRET.COM... Whew, what was I thinking?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ouroborus2012

Personally, I find it extremely hard to imagine this being anything but an airplane dispersing SOMETHING... The idea that these are "contrails" is absurd.
Is it absurd that the B-17s were producing contrails? Why is absurd to think that the contrails left by modern aircraft are not contrails?

Why do I post?

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within.
ATS is not a place for conspiracy theories to be blindly accepted. A video of contrails is not evidence of a military conspiracy project.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Again, I thank you...

You're a smart guy and you know what this site is about. People visit this site for alternative answers. If you come to a category called "military conspiracy", you will see just that. People click this link to see military conspiracies because it's what they WANT to see. If they wanted to see sarcastic comments or videos like you posted, they would find a category called "Chemtrails Debunked" or something along those lines..

I don't disagree with what you say, I disagree with the delivery of it.

Regardless of how you portray it, your " Wow. World War II "chemtrails". Excellent footage" is meant as a direct shot and a mockery against me, this category, this thread and those who click this link to actually WATCH this video. I see many of your comments and it's a common theme.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I "disagree" with your delivery and thread title:
We're even.

The video you posted shows nothing but contrails.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry but these look like regular contrails. The fact that it is NYC makes that all the more likely given its proximity to JFK, Newark and Laguardia airport.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am glad to see that someone else is as intrigued by the "chemtrail" theory as I am. To me, you can clearly see the difference between "contrails" that dissipate within a number of seconds to "chemtrails" that stay for a matter of hours. I have noticed that chemtrails seem to be more in abundance on warmer, clearer days.

I have seen numerous non-mainstream theories about the chemicals that they are actually spreading with them. Some even dare to say they are spreading anti-bacteriological warfare chemicals into the skies. Perfect way to do it without raising an eyebrow.

I have read through the post before mine, and frankly it makes me laugh. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to what they believe, but I do not agree with coming to someones post and basically bashing them for something they have a true interest in. Me personally, I click a link that shares my interests and so that maybe I can learn something new about it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I "disagree" with your delivery and thread title:
We're even.

The video you posted shows nothing but contrails.

Hm.. I didn't know we were in a pissin' match, trying to one up the other.. I was under the impression that it was an adult conversation and difference of opinion... silly me. Regardless, I respect your opinion and that's all you had to say in the first place.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

Thanks for the response! Now THAT is the kind of differing opinion I like to see! To the point, without any mockery.. I respect your answer, opinion and delivery! thumbs up!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They are definently contrails.

You can see the four streams from each engine on the bombers. As with all contrails there is a period of mixing prior to the contrail forming which is apparent with the gap between the engine and the start of the trail.

If they were chemicals, it would be a constant stream, and they would certainly not be from the engine.

Also, the main advocates for the "chemtrail conspiracy" claim that prior to the 1990's chemtrails didnt exist. Im also pretty sure they werent realeasing anything but bombs from those bombers over Germany in the 40's

Edit- Ooops watched Phages vidoe instead of the OP's

[edit on 11/5/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Organic97

you can clearly see the difference between "contrails" that dissipate within a number of seconds to "chemtrails" that stay for a matter of hours. I have noticed that chemtrails seem to be more in abundance on warmer, clearer days.

I wish people would study weather and how air temps affect CONtrails.

1. CONtrails absolutely can last for very very very long periods of time - if the air temps are just right. I lived in Alaska on a military base where winter temps would average -30 degrees. Jets taking off and flying around every day left very very very very long lasting CONtrails.....that looked EXACTLY like every freaking picture I see that are claimed to be chemtrails. Pictures do not show weather conditions (air temps) way up there. Therefore, nobody can look at a picture and say: CHEMTRAIL!! Only you can call it a chemtrail when tests have been done of the air inside that "trail".

2. It does not matter how warm it is down all around you. What matters is the air temps up there near the plane at those very very very high altitudes.

Me personally, I click a link that shares my interests and so that maybe I can learn something new about it

Just because someone responds on a thread with a different opinion does not mean the subject does not interest them. In fact, it probably means it interests them so much they are tired of misinformation and want to provide proper information. But, I could be wrong

With that said.... Here are a zillion threads here on ATS about the contrail/chemtrail debate. Enjoy.

[edit on May 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Organic97
I am glad to see that someone else is as intrigued by the "chemtrail" theory as I am. To me, you can clearly see the difference between "contrails" that dissipate within a number of seconds to "chemtrails" that stay for a matter of hours. I have noticed that chemtrails seem to be more in abundance on warmer, clearer days.

As long as the temperature is cold enough, contrails are able to persists and spread out. The ground temperature has nothing to do with the upper air temperature either. While it may be warm on the ground, the upper air temps may be well below freezing point

Maybe you should familiarise yourself with the appleman chart. Its the chart which we use to forecast the possibility of contrail persistence

I have seen numerous non-mainstream theories about the chemicals that they are actually spreading with them. Some even dare to say they are spreading anti-bacteriological warfare chemicals into the skies. Perfect way to do it without raising an eyebrow.

Not really, when you consider the wind speeds at such a height. In cases they are in excess of 200knots (230mph). The wind directions also greatly vary over such a height. Anything released would either be dispersed to a non lethal level, or end up hundreds of miles away from the target.

It would be much more advantageous to spray from ground level or release the chemical/ pathogen into a drinking supply

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Organic97

[I wish people would study weather and how air temps affect CONtrails.

1. CONtrails absolutely can last for very very very long periods of time - if the air temps are just right. I lived in Alaska on a military base where winter temps would average -30 degrees. Jets taking off and flying around every day left very very very very long lasting CONtrails.....that looked EXACTLY like every freaking picture I see that are claimed to be chemtrails. Pictures do not show weather conditions (air temps) way up there. Therefore, nobody can look at a picture and say: CHEMTRAIL!! Only you can call it a chemtrail when tests have been done of the air inside that "trail".

I don't entirely disagree but, on the contrary is it not just the same for me to say "I wish people would research chemtrails and how they are dispersed and how long they can stay in the air"?? If I were able to get a PhD in "chemtrails" would that make it more credible? If there were degrees in both chemtrails AND contrails, who would you support? And how would you choose? Such is the world we live in as there are constantly different sciences fighting one another over "theory". Why can't we simply leave it at that.. THEORY..

Regardless, you are implying that the answer that XX random scientist gives you is gospel. I assume that is because it's what best suits your viewpoint and that's awesome.. It's the way it's supposed to be. But why use it to degrade a thread? Were you there for the "testing" or experiment or do you simply believe everything you are told? I doubt that because you are here however, perhaps you should respect the opinions of others that have a different view of things. You mention testing the air.. Have you ever personally tested the air behind a known "CONtrail"? If not, how can you possibly present contrails as the true answer (to said video or topic) instead of a theory in its own right? I didn't test anything behind this video and I didn't check this particular plane either. On the other hand, I never offered any "proof" or scientific explanation either. Merely my opinion, a "conspiracy theory" if you will.. Isn't that what it's about?

IMHO, the use of the word "misinformation" is an absolute abomination as there is no such thing as "misinformation".... There is only "information"... Information that you have the freedom to choose to believe or not believe based on the different paradigms of reality that each and every one of us lives on a daily basis. A freedom that we should be able to enjoy without the ridicule and sarcasm of others who feel differently and serve their own versions of reality. Is that not why we have categories on this site to begin with? If it were an all out war of words, there would just be one category of mush that everybody piled in to. Instead, we have the freedom to choose the category that resonates best with our mindset.

We all have different views and yet, none of us know all the truths.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Wait a minute. You say that thinking what is seen in the video you posted are contrails is "absurd". You give no reason for saying that, you just boldly state it. You then go on to say:

So, if you're here looking for or looking to offer a mainstream scientific explanation, please check out a different thread or head over to CNN, Scientific American, Google or any other MSM source.

You say it's illogical for me to think these are contrails then you (attempt) to shut down any logical discussion about it. You then complain about my "douche-baggery" of showing the absurdity of your claim and using sarcasm (horrors) to do so.

Your position calls for sarcasm and you clearly have no idea what ATS is about.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join