It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tingling feeling between eyebrows. You can feel it too!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

This could be due to your penial gland being calcified. A large portion of adults are, due to floride being put in drinking water. At least, this is what I have read from many different sources. Perhaps I should say that it is a medical fact that many adults pineal glands are calcified, while the cause may be a source of debate. Either way, you may want to look that up. I have no idea if it is reversable or not....but this is key to being able to reach a higher conciousnes sucessfully.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I've felt this aswell.
I first did it in primary school (Elementary).
Weird tingling feeling, not sure if it's just because something sharp is heading towards your head. Or something else.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's funny, I've been doing the same thing since I was a kid (only I used just my pointer finger). I asked my uncle about this one time and he said he definitely felt the same thing but dismissed it as merely the reaction to your skin feeling something close to it. I pretty much felt the same, but the feeling was so odd and I kept doing it. I'm 21 now and a bit more well versed in meditation and the like. I can now create this feeling just by thinking about it and have been able to move it to the top of my head and down my spine. It takes a lot of focus still to move the full force of the feeling, and often the further away from the third eye area it gets the weaker the sensation.
One time last week I was moving the sensation around mentally and it got sort of "stuck" on the right side of my head. It got to the point where the right side of my head got almost uncomfortable. I couldn't move the sensation around or anything. It was very odd, and it dissipated after a while. I'm always curious and exploring this and always looking for more insight into what this could be.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

Mine started several years back. It usually occurs when I am deep in thought. However, I just did your little trick and feel the sensation. My personal belief is that we have some sort of receptor in our forehead that gives and receives energy.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: raiden12

raiden, you seem to know the answer to a problem i am experiencing right now, is there any chance I could get to talk to you somehow? I tried messaging you privately but apparently i can only do that with the STAFF.

Hope you see this!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join