It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Applications of Underground Openings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Can somebody tell me what this means.I would like a concise explanation, because what caught me was the Census Worker's comment. But the PDF is a bit long. Why would they send them to check on caves, tunnels... can somebody make sense of this?

stevequayle.com...

Consider the Ramifications! Take Heed: Military Applications of Underground Openings: Steve, On my flight home from SoCal, I met a census worker who told me in a whisper that the census bureau had them checking caves, tunnels, even underground sewer pipes & underground rain run off pipes. I smiled & she told me she was absolutely serious. Her husband was with her & he wasn't smiling. In fact, he looked quite worried that she had told me that, as by that time others were listening & had begun to ask her questions also, as we readied to deplane. Thinking about what they might accidentally come upon is what went through my mind thee weeks ago! — Rosemary more

stevequayle.com...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well not everybody lives in a house.

Some people even live in storm drains in America.
pretty weird, saw an article about some guys in Las Vegas who actualy live in storm drains. these wherent small ones though, they were pretty big. lots of rats though.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Oh haha. Can you imagine the gov actually counting homeless people in the the sewers? Man lol but why try so hard to count people and find out how many times you flush your toilet and what times you leave home.

new topics

join