It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My idea of how humans came to be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is just a loose theory I have been thinking about. So please go easy on it and expand with your own ideas!

The sun, like anything, has a life span. Assuming, the sun has been slowly getting colder as it burns out...I am not sure if that is the case with stars.

What is human's, or atleast the "god" part of humans, have been planet hopping slowly towards the sun.

They may have started as far back as a Jupiter or a moon of Jupiter.

Going along with this idea, say the society's elite come to the knowledge of the atmosphere on Jupiter is wearing thin and life will not be supportable in years to come. Or perhaps they knew of an incoming asteroid (which may have caused Jupiter's 60+ moons)

They make the move to Mars, which over 1000's of years has cooled and can start to contain an atmosphere (perhaps with gold seeding to help it start) Remember the sun is regressing and the "elite'' made the transition when both planets are semi inhabitable. (no idea of a kind of time lapse 26k years maybe)

Life goes on on Mars, and the surviving humans are forced to live in fake environments for several generations untill the planet has settled enough, and they their bodies have adpated enough, to the new world.

Eventually, life progresses on Mars and all the seeds are planted and animals grown and flourish. 1000's of years pass and people have grown substantially to over 15 feet because of the atmosphere. Knowing of the sun's true regression rate, this technological god race, plans to be proactive and starts seeding earth because it has developed into a very nice planet.

Eventually, the god kings arrive! To their dismay they cannot adapt readily to earth's environment. They were not alive when their forefather made the original trip from Jupiter to Mars and did not realize they would not be able to participate in this new world.

They decided to genetically make a man capable of living in this environment. This all went down as we are told. The god race left man and returned back to Mars to live out their days.

The sons of woman and these god kings gained the original control through power and over time have curtailed it into a financial control

They know the sun but my only concern this time is Venus is DEFINITELY not a planet to go to so this may be our intelligences last stop.

Thanks

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just a question why cant they go to VENUS, lol UM JUST SAYEN WHAY NOT VENUS NEXT

ARE VENUS INHBITANTS THAT BAD?

[edit on 5/11/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I was under the impression venus was a gas planet, but I could be wrong

join