posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:15 PM
Every now and then I get ticked off about the direction this country is going. Everything is overregulated. I have some ideas and want to hear what
1. Eliminate the IRS completely. Go to a flat 5% national Income tax for all tax brackets. Removal all existing federal sales taxes and place a 10%
Federal Sales tax on all transactions.
2.America needs to bring our jobs back. 30% tariff on all items imported. Force companies which outsource jobs to pay the difference between mimimum
wage and what they are paying the 3rd world nikemakers. Might as well bring the jobs back or worst case scenario, they are going to fund
3.For those petty criminals performing community service add farm labor as a community service requirement. The American Farmer needs a break, Willie
Nelson said so.
4.Prisons are expensive, I think some mandatory military service is in order. Do some good. Learn a skill.
5. Mandatory drug testing for welfare and unemployment recipients.
6. For the unemployed who need jobs lets put them to work on the great wall of Mexico. Same for illegal immigrants. Mandatory sentence of helping to
build the wall for 3 months.
7.1 term for all political offices. These guys get too much power. And keep it for too long.
8.Eliminate minority hiring quotas. We're passed that.
9. Return power to the states. Allow the states to manage themselves. This goes for insurance, highways, laws which aren't covered by the
10. Return to the gold standard. Our dollar is worth less than the turd in my 1 year olds diaper.
11. Destroy the electorial college and return to the popular vote.
12. Let's reduce military manpower and expand technology.
13. Let's keep our nukes.
14. Let's build more nuclear power plants.
15. Let's start offering incentives for the great scientiffic minds who wish to immigrate legally. Again. Hate to see all these guys going to
China, India, Japan and Russia.
16. Create a hunting season for pit bulls, they are attacking too many kids.
17. Let's land on the moon again so we can shut some of these idiots up.
18. Let's see if Kenya will become a state so that the psycho birthers will have nothing to talk about.
19. I'm tired of screwing around in 3rd world countries with terrorists, let's use our military might and stomp these guys out.
20. Ok Puerto Rico needs to be a state.
21. Let's release the Kennedy docs early.
22. Let's end tax exempt status for churches.
23. Let's fund some stem cell research.
24. We can't get rid of Medicare and social security, they were the foundations of socialism in this country. So with all of the other budget
reductions we should be able to stabalize them.
25. All kids in school are going to say the pledge of allegiance every morning.
26. No child left behind has gotta go, somebody has to dig ditches.
27. No gay marrige, just civil unions, unless theres a religion that oks it, being as marrige is a religous ceremony.
28. No more food stamps. Uncle Sam is shipping MRE's. You aren't buying shrimp no more.
29. Government housing assistance, section 8, gone.
30. Legalize marijuana.
31. Torture for terrorists is ok now.
32. Castration for child molestors and rapists is now the norm.
33. The death tax is gone.
34. We're adding Ronald Reagan to Mount Rushmore.
35. And last but not least, we're going to build a giant death ray satelite system just so the Planet X crazies won't have to worry about the
nonexistent threat again.
36. Oh yeah, any leftover campaign funds from congressional members or any political campaign gets applied directly to the national debt.
37. And we are not matching funds for campaigns with our tax dollars ever again.
38. And we're going to privatize social security.