It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Twice-Born God: Are “They” Preparing For the Return of Apollo in 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Democrat? I'm not even American.

Which makes the whole "Obama is Messiah" thing even more retarded looking I'm sure.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

The "illumined" members of the Masonic Craft understand Hyram Abiff to be Osiris, and for his entire allegory told to those that ascend the 33rd degree to be a retelling of the Egyptian Osiris and Isis myth.

Thus, when they talk about Abiff, they are actually referring to Osiris/Apollo/Nimrod.

Nimrod is seen by several Masonic sources as the true orgin of freemasonry, and that the true first master builder built the Tower of Babel and not Solomon's Temple.

Also, throughout Masonic literature, Nimrod and Osiris are seen as the same personage.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Note that I am not saying that he is the messiah, that would be a gross misinterpretation of what I'm saying, but that he is clearly seen by an inordinate amount of people, many of which reside in our media, as messiah-like, Christ-like, and God-like. The comparisons are hard to miss from just doing a simple Google search of comments made by influential members of our press and entertainment mediums. It's there for even a blind man to see, and frankly it alarmed me and plenty of other objective observers.

There have been entire websites dedicated to this subject with massive databases of such comments. Frankly, I wish that you could make this crap up, but why would you need to when the Obama campaign, and by extension, the news media did such a good job of it?

Clearly, by your use of Ad Hom logical fallacy ploys, you are not an objective observer, but please feel free to call people names, while providing nothing to back up your unsubstantiated claims. That looks even better for me.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

The "illumined" members of the Masonic Craft understand Hyram Abiff to be Osiris, and for his entire allegory told to those that ascend the 33rd degree to be a retelling of the Egyptian Osiris and Isis myth.

Thus, when they talk about Abiff, they are actually referring to Osiris/Apollo/Nimrod.

Nimrod is seen by several Masonic sources as the true orgin of freemasonry, and that the true first master builder built the Tower of Babel and not Solomon's Temple.

Also, throughout Masonic literature, Nimrod and Osiris are seen as the same personage.

Thanks for the info, gotta do more research on this!, So i guess for all we know the 'supreme beings' return is actually highly anticipated within most religions and cults. Its amazing to see all the info on this thread and how it paints a clearer picture and understanding. I know Solomons temple was not the first built by the masons, but i never stated that.....i mentioned the pillar of Enoch, havnt done any research on it so if anyone has any info please post it up. The book is written up by famous mason P.H. Manly i believe.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The Pillar of Enoch has symbollism in Freemasonry with the tomb of Osiris, and I believe that Manly P. Hall identifies the Great Pyramid as the tomb of Osiris, the Pillar of Enoch.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
very true. i have wondered myself why washington d.c. was chosen as the capital. Perhaps rome had more influence in our society then we think

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Fascinating.

I point out a series of actual events happening in religions and semi-religions world wide which demonstrates there is a concerted effort to promote a "second coming" of a number of religious figures.

Government and religious figures world wide have been integrating this topic into their local cultures with an amazing consistency for the last 5 years.

And you go to a hot button of the US president.

Without actually addressing in anyway the real and very important existent social-religious-political consistency which smacks of coordination or at least significant encouragement.

I'd like my hot potato with a layer of crazy sauce and a sprinkling obfuscation please.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Have to say this is fascinating stuff, and a subject that I resonate with deeply. Various observations, experiences, dreams and discussions with people around me have led me to the unavoidable conclusion that 'something' is just over the horizon - and that it won't be tea and cakes for any of us.

(Hmm - Horizon = Horus..? As in, the promise of new birth, as in sunrise... etc..?)

I will be using your thread as a measuring stick against which to compare my own threads in the future. I feel that there's so much still to discover relating to these 'Earth Politics' mysteries. My personal thought is that the entirety of the human phenomena we are witnessing in these days is grounded in the occult - the prophecies of various cultures and times seem to stack up credibly against the evident human-led coordination that transcends boundaries, both time-related and international.

I've taken the liberty of adding you as a friend, OP, simply to keep tabs on your thoughts..! I'l share some of my own fairly soon.

Best Wishes - and keep up the good work,

Noah.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Another interesting fact is that 888 +888 = 1776, the famous date on the seal which also corresponds to the year of light, ie 2012, as discussed earlier. 888 is the gematria number for Jesus. Two sets off 888 implies TWO messiah figures- antichrist then christ if you like.

see this article discussing the two 888's and two messiahs

out of order, chaos ....out of darkness, light,or if you prefer from the antichrist, christ.

The freemasons understand dualism and apply it in their symbolism. The grand plan that may go back millenia may well have beeen to prepare the world for these two messiahs - the necessary evil (antichrist) being the precurser to something good (christ). If the elite are well aware of some ancient ET agenda then we could well be looking at a case of one ET faction playing out BOTH roles (ie good cop/bad cop) to further their plans. The major world religions have primed half the planet to expect a bad guy followed by a good guy . You could view it in light of David Icke's concept of problem-reaction-solution... The presence of any so called anti-christ/false messiah may be a staged event - presenting the world with some terrible evil they can then come down and save us from in the guise of the good cop messiah. One set of actors playing both roles .

In other words, it's all been a set up with Christianity, Judaism and Islam priming half the planet . That's a few billion people ready to bow down to the redeemer faction who are to come after the bad guys. It's my guess that the fanatically religious will be the most likely lot to be chosen to live on the new world these deceivers will create - the more sheeple minded the better, the ones ready to bow down and kiss their god's feet and do as he obeys....submission of the species, crafted through religion . Mind-fu#$%ed slaves for the New Jerusalem and it's ET rulers.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Mods - this post supports a key tenet which I will use as a reference point in a future post. Please don't remove as 'off-topic', as it lays the groundwork for further discussion relating directly to the OPs presentation of modern political affiliation with spiritual powers.

CosmicPixie - I have to say - your theory regarding the 'one set of ETs playing both sides' strikes me as dangerously uninformed. You are obviously lucid and intelligent; I noticed you work with tarot and astrology (I'm not a Bible-basher here to condemn you for such things btw). However, the mysteries of life, prophecy, good & evil, life after death and so forth are a lot deeper than what you are alluding to with the whole 'good cop/bad cop' scenario.

As someone who has witnessed first-hand the demonic forces sneaking around this ol' universe (seen during very traumatic exorcisms, at which I was an assistant and 'medium' for the powers doing the 'casting out') - I can assure you that the noble spirits on the side of 'Light', are most certainly nothing to do with the foul, bestial & utterly depraved spirits of darkness. The noble angelics are powerful elementals who are themselves spiritually pure, adhering to principles of virtue in the face of darkness.

There is a grudging respect afforded by the demonic spirits to the 'Powers of Light' (I dislike using that term, as it's so frequently misused to portray some sort of fuzzy, cuddly - essentially childish - 'love everyone, there's no such thing as evil' ideology). The grudging respect I speak of arises not from any sense of affinity or kinship - it comes merely from a cowardly fear; they know what can be done to punish them for their vile acts against the natural order of the cosmos.

Please don't make comments like the last one you made, without first having researched a bit more into demonology - and perhaps having visited some of the most high security psychiatric facilities in the Western world. Demonically obsessed individuals commit the majority of the most heinous, sadistic, torturous crimes known to mankind.

They are often incarcerated and heavily sedated for the remainder of their lifetime, simply because human power to 'kick them out' or otherwise control their behaviour is extremely limited. We therefore resort to inhibiting the body they occupy - even this may sometimes not work effectively; it depends on the power of the entity involved.

Western medical practice doesn't accommodate the necessary belief in spiritual realities, which is pre-requisite if one is to obtain control over the dark entities. If a proper exorcist were brought in, many (though not all) life-long patients would be freed from mental incarceration in their own primal brains. Ultimately (should they remain free from possession) the majority of those exorcised would be be safe to release into society, though strict monitoring would be necessary at first while they become accustomed to the self-discipline necessary to keep the dark spirits at bay.

But - can you see any reform of that sort happening in the West..? Me neither. Which is why, until we wake up to the reality of evil as a tangible force and not just a human abstract of behaviour (which it can also be, don't get me wrong - humans are capable of being just as evil as demons), we will never be mature enough as a species to become 'enlightened' as a whole.

Noah.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Great thread Op

The trinity like idea goes back further than Ancient Egypt. The Sumerians Had the Main God Anu and the fueding brothers Enilil and Enki and Mother Goddess Apsu, then the Assyrians took these beliefs but added there own cultural twist the after them the Akkadians, then Babylonians, all the way to Egypt, then to us.....

The stories repeat throughout time with different names and cultural differences...

I have this thread that relates to the symbolism all around us.
ATS Thread

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

I do understand what you are saying - I've been a seeker of knowledge for nearly 20 years so am far from being ill informed .

The religious texts and many other ancient writings label the gods as demons and angels - but what I personally conclude after all these years is that although the forces you speak of exist, what is going down here on Earth is perhaps more connected to an ET agenda. The gods who flew around in sky ships fighting with each other and vying for control of us are not demons and angels as I see it, but certainly the ancients in the absence of a wider understanding would have labelled the ETs as being those things.

So you see my theory has nothing to do with angels /beings of light and demonic forces, although these energies clearly exist. What you allude to is something different to what my theory is about, as should now be clear after my explanation. There are clearly all sorts of entities in the universe and I personally believe what is unfolding here on Earth- this drive for a remade world, some NWO, is the unfolding of a very old agenda that goes back thousands of years when those ET beings first created us then had their plans for us upset by a rebel faction within their species. These beings are not the same thing as the demonic forces you are talking about - you are talking about *supernatural* or *spiritual* entities, I am talking about biological extraterrestrials, the ones who may have genesized this planet and seeded it with homo sapiens sapiens. (And no, I don't read Sitchin). The ones who flew around in metal sky ships, used nasty weapons, ate food, bled, died, had sex . In a way they could be us in a few hundred years as we unleash the full power of genetic engineering and hi tech science that allows us to create new hybrid species, seed new worlds. But we'd still be arguing politics and dissension amongst the ranks would occur here and there, now and then.

However,I would speculate that encouraging a connection to magickal practices and the invoking of certain forces serves to support their agenda perhaps - in some way the demonic entities that exist, those you allude to, may in some way serve this ET species , may be used to their advantage if for no other reason than to render the human psyche more weak and pliable. I'm sure 9 out of 10 possession cases look to god/priest/church for example to get *saved* or cleansed....which conveniently feeds more people into the religious/God is saviour matrix.

Yes these things exists, these good versus bad forces but it's the original creator ETs pulling planet Earth's strings. There would be no sharper way to control a species than by influencing the religions that go on to spiritually divide the human race then placing some anti-hero here they can swoop in and save us from, fulfilling the ancient prophecies and winning lots of new converts to boot.

[edit on 3/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 3/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Hi CosmicPixie -

Excellent response..! I'm glad you didn't see my comments as a personal attack (they certainly weren't)... Seeing your reply made me realise that you are in fact aware of the full totality of what's 'going on' - and in fact, you are probably the only person I've ever come across who sees the connection between the ET agenda (as per Sitchin) and the human occult manipulation of supernatural forces, in a manner similar to my own perception of world religion and cultural symbolism etc.

As you'll know, 'occult' means 'hidden' - hence, the occult manipulation being carried out by people in secret levels of government/ ET operatives, is in fact the control of/ submission to demonic or dark forces that are otherwise 'hidden' from the view of the typical human. 'Hidden' = 'supernatural' (beyond-nature) of course. Freemasonry and other ultra-secretive societies are in my opinion the shiny facade standing in front of a worrying long-term set of objectives, constructed and set in motion centuries (perhaps aeons) ago - the conspiracy above all others.

So all in all, I would quite like to chat further about such things with your good self, and will click the 'add friend' button if that's okay with you. Perhaps we can collaborate on a thread sometime in the future.

Best Wishes

Noah

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

Hi Noah,
I didn't take it personally as I could understand why you might have assumed me a bit ignorant as my intitial post didn't really explain my overall theory in any depth.

I have read so much over the years but funnily enough Sitchin's works don't grace my bookshelves . He's had such alot of bad press for some of his translation errors and embellishments I've just steered clear . Is there any particular work of his that discusses this ET-occult/demonic connection or does he himself not make the connection?

I'd be interested to read anything that alludes to this. My own opinion simpy stems from personal research and reflection , I'd be interested to see the thought processes /info that has led other researchers to join the dots similarly. If there are any others works you suggest I read please advise...I might have missed something, there are just so many books out there now. Yes, do email me when you have the time /are in the mood.

[edit on 4/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Hi CosmicPixie

Sorry for the very late reply to your last post..! In general Sitchin refers to flesh & blood gods only, as far as I know (I've not read all his books though so don't quote me on that..!)

While I have a lot of interest in many of his theories and points of discussion, I tend to find myself seeing his worldview as limited - despite being totally non-mainstream. In many ways his findings strike me as close to what I feel intuitively is our true origin as a sentient species here on Earth. Allowing for that, there is a lot of room for criticism/ disagreement with his interpretations, and I have found myself saying 'well, I don't see that' in response to his explanation of what he interprets in a particular archaeological item. On the other hand, some of the evidence he presents is compelling, and hard to find anywhere else (though ultimately verifiable - I'm thinking museum exhibits and so forth). All in all, his work has helped me along the way to the (frankly undeniable) conclusion that 'something' is wrong with much of the accepted academic worldview on the history of our species. Whatever else is said about it, his writings are well-researched and well-presented; as I say, the only concern for me is some of his conclusions.

I believe firmly in the esoteric side of spiritual teachings - my main focus is Christianity, though I'm fascinated by taoism, any of the martial arts practitioners, yogic practitioners (Kundalini etc), the Bhagavad Gita, and the shamanic treatment of OOBEs/ hypnagogic trance etc.

So that's a quick summary of my feelings about the whole thing.. I'd really appreciate it if you would have a look over a couple of my threads and give me a bit of feedback on them - would be nice to see what a fairly like-minded soul thinks about it all..!

The main one is: Hands up if you're a little confused (long topic)

The following gives you a better idea of a specific experience. It's brand new and I'd love to get any feedback at all, if anyone would like to have a look:

Coded paranormal contact; tactition (via sense of touch)

Thanks again,

Noah.

NB - Edit to add: CosmicPixie - I'll have a think about other works I've read that may be of interest... Like you, most of my worldview stems from personal experience and reflection..!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by NoahTheSumerian]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Did the OP of this thread also make this articleThe Article

I couldn't find a source in the OP and also couldn't find if the OP gave credit.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi there,

Great thread!! Thank you.

Am I right in thinking that this Apollo is a spirit type thing and that it'll need a "vessle" to be of this world?

If thats the case then it strongly points to prince william being that vessle as Rik Clay pointed out with his research. This is the film that got him killed- Rik Clay: 2012 Transition of The Ages. Areally good watch for anyone that hasn't seen it!

So I guess we should be focusing on how these deities can be stopped, they're power counteracted, what would ruin/void the ceremony?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

And you go to a hot button of the US president.

Without actually addressing in anyway the real and very important existent social-religious-political consistency which smacks of coordination or at least significant encouragement.

Are you serious? I posted an entire page of material proving my point, which you so conveniently ignore, while levelling ad hom logical fallacies, proving nothing on your end, except for the fact that you apparently have a penchant for completely missing the point, while being completely biased in your unsubstantiated opinions.

I'm not interested your opinions, only the facts, which you seem completely devoid of.

And yes... the simple fact, which I have proved, that there was a definate movement within our media to worship Obama as somekind of Messiah, has everything to do with the subject at hand. Are you having problems with English as a second language, or do you just ignore reality in some kind of delusional state?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
Did the OP of this thread also make this articleThe Article

I couldn't find a source in the OP and also couldn't find if the OP gave credit.

I did give the source in the OP... I suggest that you reread it. Most of it came from a blog by Thomas Horn, which your source seems to pick up on. I wasn't aware of your particular source.. It does have some useful information of the same type, however, it doesn't go near as deep into it that have here, so no I wouldn't have written it. It simply explains that these are occult symbols, but fails to explain what their true meaning or origins are. It is not enough to just say that they are masonic... Where did the masons get them? Considering that the Masons are relatively young historically, obviously the Masons aquired these symbols and practices from an earlier source and that source was Egypt.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by HothSnake]

[edit on 4-8-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

"As above, so below", once the light has reached you...then you know, they fall at the same time.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join