It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Twice-Born God: Are “They” Preparing For the Return of Apollo in 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Man awesome thread!! Thanks for all your research and sourcing.

i was just thinking, could the greys be the orion gods?
or is it that there are multiple alien species involved with us currently??..

i find it odd that there is so much evidence pointing the secret societys trying to manifest there god on earth?..

is there actually gods that will come?!

will they be here and revealed to the whole world?
and will disaster come by them?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

I am the twice-born god so bow before me and kiss the ring.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, according to old world secrets, Zeus IS god of the Bible and I think that is along those lines, because the simple reason for this, is that religion is how 'they' spellbound the Earthlings between the Ages and Worlds...

Apollo-11 'the eagle has landed' is ALL about Freemasons and Zeus: Apollo was son of Zeus , the number 11 is freemasonic number and the Eagle is Also the Mark of Zeus, just like the BullHand-signal used by the Freemasons, it has nothing to do with the Animal the Bull, it has to do with the Zodiac Calender and that 'They' have ruled EArth since the Age of the Ram , the Age of The Creator ...

Adding up : Zeus and his people survives the catastrophes between the age of the Bull (Destroyer) and the age of the Ram (Creator), and they starts to use the symbols of the age of the Ram, Zeus becomes God and we all selebrate Zeus's descendants truth Xmas and easter and ETC...

Zeus's symbols : Cross , BullHand-Signal and Eagle. ..

The Crusades and the Inqusition was a massmurder plot by Zues's people to kill every one that Knew about the Old age and the secrets there of, that is why we dont 'know' Anything about Nothing today, 'they' are not allowing us to learn, because if they do, they will not Reign in the Next World, see !

Yo seem to be forgetting that X-mas and all other 'Holy' dates were co-opted from pagan rituals. The following are some of the major symbols taken from pagan rituals observed at Christmas:

* The Christmas tree was meant to honor Odin, the Norse God. It would have been hung with the sacrifice of nine animals. The tradition of the tree was co-opted by Marin Luther, and later brought to the New World.
* Kissing under the mistletoe was one of the pagan rituals observed around the winter solstice. Mistletoe is associated with peace and love.
* Holly and ivy are symbols of rebirth and the promise of spring. Decking the halls with boughs of holly is now interpreted as the coming of Christ’s birth, and the spring of Christianity.
* Santa Claus may have once been Odin or Thor, who was thought to visit once a year and leave presents for good children, in their shoes. However, the exchange of gifts at Christmas is also closely tied to the visit of the kings. In some countries, Epiphany, or Three Kings Day on the sixth of January remains the traditional time for exchanging gifts.

Easter originated from babylonian pagan rituals with the egg respresenting potential fertility. Sunday was the day when pagans gave praise to the sun God (Sun worship is the origin of Devil worship as they believed Lucifer was son of the morning and thus responsible for the rising of the sun). Zeus should be an evil entity and thus 'satan' and the 'father of the antichrist' or a fallen angel, but these are all clearly mentioned and warned against in the bible and Quran. But guys one question if this much evil exists surely there must be some good forces out there eh?
and could the greek Gods all be linked in with the Anunnaki or the Nephilim (Also regarded as fallen angles in the bible and the Quran)?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
thanks for the info...that was a wealth of knowledge.
but i do have one question though are you coming from a christian perspective??
also the knowledge they have can be used for good and evil its all sacred its just how you use it that makes it right or wrong.
the beast they speak of in the bible is the system the elite has set up since the beginning of mankind to conquer and divide...money being the mark to buy or sell and its sealed in our forehead and hands, meaning control over are mind with the manipulation of us thinking we need it to survive.
you look like you know about how they are obsessed with alchemy...in knowing that they think 2012 be an ultimate alchemical change on earth, with the changing of our dna and the frequencies that make up everything we see, hear and feel...guess we will here soon!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

I'm not a Christian, just simply attempting to connect the dots.
Heres what you were saying:
"He causes ALL,

both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave,

to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

and that no one may buy or sell

except one who has the mark,

or the name of the Beast,

or the number of his name."

(Revelation 13:16-17)

Hmm very true but i not quite convinced. I believe the system is not refered to as the beast, but the beast is simply the authoritative figure (Anti-Christ/Dajjal/Baal/Jahbulon/Apollo etc) behind the NWO. The freemasons/illumiati etc have been prepairing the world for the coming of their Leader 'JahbulOn'.

In the Royal Arch Degree (13th degree), the Mason is given a three-syllable name for God. Each syllable stands for a different god. The first stands for Jehovah, the God of the Bible. The second stands for Baal. The third stands for a Chaldean (Babylonian) god. This name signifies that the God of the Bible and Baal are one and the same, being different facets of the same god. (See page 97 of Martin L. Wagner's "Interpretation of Freemasonry" and pages 8-9 of "The Masonic Report" by C. F. McQuaig and James D. Shaw).

The Royal Arch Degree shows that Masons are really Baal worshipers. Most Masons do it without realizing it by participating in rituals that they really don't understand. However, a few top-level Masons (those in highest authority) know exactly what they are doing.

SOURCE
JAHBULON by Stephen King
I watched an interesting documentary on Youtube about JAHBULON and the freemasons, The Lightbringers by Juri Lina.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Serizawa]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

yeah im with you on connecting the dots but people are waiting on this antichrist to arrive when its all ready among us...they think as themselves as gods among men because their knowledge which can be used for good and evil..unfortunately they use it for their prosperity...they put evil superstitious meanings behind sacred things to scare people away from he truth like 666 and all the other achetypes like lucifer...they want to keep you locked in fear so you cant kill the beast so to speak. they do not want us to know our true potential because they would lose control!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Many thanks to all who contributed to this thread.

Great job!

This entire thread, in my opinion, is the single, most sought after conspiracy that man will ever strive to figure out and solve. Seems that the information here is relatively accurate and extremely thought provoking.

Kudos to those involved.
Instead of trying to figure out UFO's or aliens, we should figure out Earth first.
I think that this information will help people figure out this enigma and realize that there is something to believe in.

This information just further justifies my beliefs and proves to me there is a much more massive undertaking involved with the NWO.

The writing is plastered on the wall.
And they are hiding it in plain sight.

Now if people will set aside their differences and read it...that's the true test.

IMO, there will always be naysayers and apathetic people, but this is the strongest evidence to date that higher powers are at work here.
But, I never needed evidence to have my beliefs.

Awesome thread!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

Thanks for your reply and your kind comments...

What my source tends to believe is that a spirit or spirit will be let loose on the world and will inhabit or possess a human being, possibly what Christians refer to as the anti-christ.

I'm not quite sure myself. it could be any number of possibilities, perhaps these are the star people prophesied by the Hopi and Maya, or the Gods of Sumer discussed and researched by Zechariah Sethcins that will come from Nibiru, or they will be the aliens from Star discovered by Wayne Herchel?

However, I'm hoping for some kind of astrological alignment that ushers in a new understanding and consciousness.

Like I say, the possibilities are endless, however, those of the Masonic Craft drfinately seem to be preparing for the return of Osiris/Horus/Nimrod/Apollo

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Thank you for your contribution, my friend..

I think that you are right, you'd have to be a certain Austrailian bird with your head in the sand, not to see it, once you know a few of their symbols.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Apollo is being highlighted by some groups.

Jesus's return is being pushed in others.

The Mahdi is also being bandied about hard.

As is the Maitreya.

So yes - "they" seem to be pretty interested in making sure a large number of the population are set up to believe that a great leader is about to come.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yes, and then you look at the crazy euphoria over Barack Obama, and his cryptic public statements, like the Hopi prophecy that "we are the ones that we've been waiting for, etc., the way that the press went out of their way, quite literally, to portray Obama as the messiah, and the very strange campaign speech that Obama gave in Berlin, right in front of the Victory Collumn, which was highly revered and placed there by Hitler. There were several Germans that were offended by this symbolism, while German radio called Obama the future President of the World. Later it was reported that he visited the Great Altar of Zues, which was in a near by museum, also an artifact revered by Hitler.

Later, Obama gave his acceptance speech from a stage designed in the same fashion of the Great Altar of Zues.

Clearly, there is a significant movement amongst the elite to create an environment conduscive for an Anti-Christ like character.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Obama-As-Messiah talk is so very annoying. Seriously. Boring, unoriginal, and not something most people even see.

You got a charismatic leader who gets 1/10th of the adoration piled on a rock pop "star" and you guys go ape-#. Get a grip.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Good job. It’s a shame you can’t get paid for all your work. You should write a book.

Do you mind if I ask a few questions? Thanks.

What is the origin of the Pentagram symbol and what was its first true meaning? edit - oops, disregard, got it in Wiki

Separately...

Originally posted by HothSnake
reply to post by Aeons

Yes, and then you look at the crazy euphoria over Barack Obama, and his cryptic public statements, like the Hopi prophecy that "we are the ones that we've been waiting for, etc., the way that the press went out of their way, quite literally, to portray Obama as the messiah, and the very strange campaign speech that Obama gave in Berlin, right in front of the Victory Collumn, which was highly revered and placed there by Hitler. There were several Germans that were offended by this symbolism, while German radio called Obama the future President of the World. Later it was reported that he visited the Great Altar of Zues, which was in a near by museum, also an artifact revered by Hitler.

Later, Obama gave his acceptance speech from a stage designed in the same fashion of the Great Altar of Zues.

Clearly, there is a significant movement amongst the elite to create an environment conduscive for an Anti-Christ like character.

It’s amazing how they do put this stuff right in your face with the attitude that only wacky conspiracy theorists will notice so don’t worry about them. They think they are untouchable - and they are but only for a duration.

I don’t even waste time trying to figure out how to stop them. They can’t be stopped by man. I believe “they are the ones”. They are “MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH”.

Which is interpreted…

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. Rev 17:18 KJV

With a One World Government, there should be a capital city of the world. It’s hard to believe it will be Babylon, Iraq. Where do you think the capital of the world will be?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've got the Tom Horn book, I recommend googling The Illuminati timeline 2009-2016 and also see what David Flynn has to say about things relating to 2009-2016, he is in sync with Tom Horn's findings. The 2016 date is encoded in the seal too as well as the pyramids and other places.

Now taking this timeline the mid point (3.5 years in) is 21-12-2012 you are left with 3.5 years which equates to the second half of the Christian tribulation, known as the great tribulation. The PTB may be preparing for a showdown in 2016 which sees their god/saviour and co battling it out with the other bunch known as Jesus and co. The PTB think they are going to win control while the other bunch according to biblical prophecy are the ones who reign supreme.

What Christians view as Angels versus demons is to others (like myself) a battle between the ET race that fell into conflict with each other, described by many ancient texts.

The saviour/god that the secret societies are awaiting seems to be in the wings, ready to emerge onto the world scene. I gather alot of you have heard of Maitreya and Share International....I began a thread about it ages ago, it's a bit outdated now but will give you a general idea :

my thread

This organization is preparing for the arrival of the so called world-teacher who is billed as the head honcho of the Ascended Masters. These beings are connected to another bunch Creme calls the Space Brothers- the Ets in UFO's to you and me. Maitrya is supposed to emerge and announce himself to the world BEFORE 2012 . However, it could be something to do with the Space Brothers planned for 2012 - Creme has more than once implied there will be some sort of mass landing and that Maitreya will take some sort of stance acknowledging/supporting the visitors. When asked if they would appear on TV and be interviewd or meet directly with world powers he said no, so it seems the plan is for them to increase their presence, leading to some sort of big event. What better time for such an event , it would coincide with the many ancient texts that talked about beings in flying ships who promised to return, with some texts connecting the return to 21-12-2012

Naturally if this does all happen the world will be turned upside down and all sorts of crazy crap is likely to unfold, especially amongst the religious groups

The one thing to bear in mind IF it pans out as prophecied and as the PTB seem to be expecting it will, well some sort of war between factions is meant to unfold, some final battle.....but somehow I don't believe EITHER faction to be good guys, we are just caught in the middle of a fight between two groups who each have their own agenda for humanity with the primary mission being for control of Earth and the creation (us).

On the one hand humanity has been prepped to believe ET is good, ET will save/help the world while on the other there has been an agenda to get man to fear ET and see them as the enemy. We hear about weapons in space, deathbed confessions about the PTB wanting to bill ET as the enemy....well the PTB are going to need humanity on their side if and when group two do show up after their own god arrives, they are going to need all their back engineered alien craft and weapons in space as the human military ally with Creme's Space Brothers to fight against the biblical Jesus and his army of angels that come in the clouds to sort out the bad guys and take control of earth.

I know it all sounds like science fiction but it all adds up if you join the dots - we are facing a showdown between these groups, just like the wars of old the ancient texts mentioned only this time it's supposed to be the war of all wars.

PS) For those people expecting a literal 3rd physical temple to be built prior to Apollo / maitreya/antichrist appearing there is a body of thought within the Christian community that views the 3rd temple as already being here in the metaphorical sense - Jesus and the teachings ARE the 3rd temple and the defilement of that temple may be nothing more than this Maitreya/Apollo/Antichrist undermining Christian teachings in some way and setting himself up as saviour of the world/god via his speeches, miracles and so forth. Maitreya teaches reincarnation by the way - very in line with mystery religions and very opposite what traditional Christianity says Jesus taught.

pps) It's sometimes occured to me that that only one surviving faction of the ET race is on the scene now, maybe planning to play BOTH parts in this play ? We know Rome is in thick with the secret society agenda for world control yet Rome is intertwined with Christianity, a religion that supports the OTHER faction of gods. Could one group be waiting to play demons AND saviours ? Sending down a certain number of their faction to play out the anti-christ /demonic part of the script follwed several years later by those who play the part of the good guys ? You have to wonder given that between Christians and Muslims there has to be nearly 2/3 of the world prepped to support the ones who come LAST on the scene .

[edit on 19/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Excellent thread Hoth! S+F
I thought the star maps you linked to were fascinating and I think Chem brought some interesting mythology stuff. Re: those maps..It amazes me how much is here for us if we look. I think that whatever ancient culture built the pyramids etc. could not have been the only civilization doing that kind of "sky mirroring". Nazca? Angkor? Yonaguni? Maybe overlaying a star map on one of those locations is a key to antiquity. you got me going on this one for sure. thank you for the great research

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The Obama-As-Messiah talk is so very annoying. Seriously. Boring, unoriginal, and not something most people even see.

You got a charismatic leader who gets 1/10th of the adoration piled on a rock pop "star" and you guys go ape-#. Get a grip.

A Democrat I take it? You really need to get past the Hegelian two party ruse, my friend.

And yes, I've lived through six Presidential administrations and I've never quite seen the absolute worship of Barack Obama that was put on by the media aperatus. Even his democrat challenger (Hillary Clinton) openly complained about it. This is something that just simply cannot be denied by any objective observer.

Not only did they refer to him as the "One", but the worship got so out of hand that Obama himself had to make light of it, by openly admitting that he didn't think that he was the messiah.

"Is Barack Obama – junior U.S. senator from Illinois, best-selling author, Harvard Law Review editor, Men's Vogue cover model, and "exploratory" presidential candidate – the second coming of our Savior and our Redeemer, Prince of Peace and King of Kings, Jesus Christ?" Noah wrote. "His press coverage suggests we can't dismiss this possibility out of hand."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b8ffc3b9d6f.jpg[/atsimg]
This was taken from a German magazine.

New Age luminary Deepak Chopra said in a Jan. 5 op-ed piece on the Huffington Post that "the X factor which sets Barack Obama aside as a unique candidate is his hard-won self-awareness."

"If we are lucky, we will wake up and begin the journey back to self-awareness as people," Chopra wrote. "That happens only rarely, and now it has happened to a junior senator from Illinois."

Chopra asserted that if Obama "makes it all the way to the White House, it will represent a quantum leap in American consciousness and a promise to restore America's position in the world." source

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together." Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

"See Obama in yourself" Detroit Free Press Staff. January 21, 2009.

"It is powerful and significant on a spiritual level that there is the emergence of Barack Obama 40 years after the passing of Dr. King," said Carter. "No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Painting: Alex Grey

Poster Credit: Ray Noland ("CRO")

Obama - The Transfiguration

Obama at fund-raiser at Steven and Judy Gluckstern's home, April 9, 2007. George Soros is seated to the right of the stairs. (Published in "How Barack Obama Struck Fund-Raising Gold, New York Magazine April 16, 2007; Photo-credit: Michael Edwards (note that this is the actual photo as published by New York Magazine, and contrary to the claim of William Lowther @ Telegraph, has not been doctored by this blog; (via "Daily Speculations" | What is the "Transfiguration"?)

"I'm asking you to BELIEVE ..."

Monday, March 15, 2010
"Take up your cross and follow me"

Illustration by Nola Lopez, photograph by Damon Winter/The New York Times

Tuesday, December 29, 2009
"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus"

He is provocative in insisting on an outstretched hand, where others only see animosity.

His tangible results in the short time that he has been active – are few and far between. His greatest results have been created with words and speeches – words that remain in the consciousness of their audience and have long-term effects.

He comes from humble beginnings and defends the weak and vulnerable, because he can identify himself with their conditions.

And no we are not thinking of Jesus Christ, whose birthday has just been celebrated - - but rather the President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama. [...]

U.S. President Barack Obama speaks about the economy during a visit to Hudson Valley Community College in Troy, New York September 21, 2009. Source: Reuters.

If such a comparison were to be made, it would, of course, inevitably be to Obama’s advantage.

Today, his historic Health Reform is being passed through the American Senate – a welfare policy breakthrough that several of his predecessors have been unable to manage. [...]

On the other hand, we have Jesus’ miracles that everyone still remembers, but which only benefitted a few.

Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus – if we have to play that absurd Christmas game. But it is probably more meaningful to insist that with today’s domestic triumph, that he has already assured himself a place in the history books – a space he has good chances of expanding considerably in coming years.

Source: "Obama greater than Jesus" Politiken Editorial [Denmark] December 29, 2009.

Sunday, December 13, 2009
“The Hope can be a Cross”

Obama as the Messiah. Angelo Cruciani in Milan with the work "The Hope can be a Cross":

The effigy of Obama on the cross is doing the rounds of the blogosphere. The work of Angelo Cruciani, on display at the Galleria Voghera 11, is an interweaving of the two icons Jesus Christ and Barack Obama "erected as a symbol of the new martyr for humanity, like the cross that bears the weight of expectations placed on him.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

President Barack Obama addresses a town hall meeting on health insurance reform inside a hangar at Gallatin Field in Belgrade, Mont., on Aug. 14, 2009. Official White House photo by Pete Souza. Source: Official White House Photo Stream September 1, 2009

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Behold! The Graven Image of our Great Leader is Finished!

The long awaited, larger than life statue of President Barack Obama has been completed. Over 20 feet high and 12 tons of source

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Those are but a few that i came up with at first glance.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Well, if you go by Biblical prophecy, the capital of the world will be the newly resurrected Temple on the Temple mount in Jerusalem. This is where the Anti-Christ will rule from for a time.

There is evidence to suggest that after some major cataclysm, possibly after 2012 sometime, the new capital of America will be Denver, which is why TPTB have put so much work into Denver International Airport, building a huge underground complex that stretches as far as the Cheyeene mountains and NORAD (look it up). Plus, it does sit a mile above seal level.

For now, the capital of the world is Vatican City via the tiny little nation state called Seborga. All roads do lead to Rome at the moment. All of the major heads of state, even the Muslim nations, bow before the Pope.

As for the pentagram, traditionally it was the symbol for Venus, as Venus makes a pentagram in the sky as it goes through its transit cycle.

It has also traditionally been used in dark magic, for binding familiar spirits (demons).

[edit on 19-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Thanks for that wealth of valuable information cosmicpixie. You've obviously done your homework. Very impressive!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I just read the book 'The Lost Keys of Freemasonry' and i found it very disturbing. So their messiah is "Hiram Abiff"....their so called master builder/Architect...
Hiram Abiff

Never before in the history of men have you had the opportunity that now confronts you. The world waits - waits for the illuminated one who shall come from between the pillars of the portico. Humility, hoodwinked and bound, seeks entrance to the temple of wisdom. Fling wide the gate, and let the worthy enter. Fling wide the gate, and let the light that is the life of men shine forth. Hasten to complete the dwelling of the Lord, that the Spirit of God may come and dwell among His people, sanctified and ordained according to His law.

Ra

Aradamas turned and again folded his arms over his breast in the sign of the cross. As he walked slowly through the somber arch, the shadows of the great Unknown closed over him who had dedicated his life to the search for the Eternal. The priest watched him until he was lost to sight among the massive pillars beyond the shent span that divided the living from the dead. Then slowly falling on his knees before the gigantic statue of Ra and raising his eyes to the shadows that through the long night conceal ed the face of the Sun-God, he prayed that the youth might pass from the darkness of the temple pillars to the light he sought.

Annunaki?

Then out of this cloud issued a gigantic form - half human, half reptile. In its bloodshot eyes burned ruddy pods of demon fire, while great claw-like hands reached out to enfold and crush the slender figure that confronted it.

All Seeing Eye/Eye of Horus

Bearing his now flaming cross, Aradamas entered the room and instinctively gazed upward to the lofty dome. There, floating in space, far above his head, he saw a great closed eye surrounded by fleecy clouds and rainbow colors. Long Aradamas gazed upon the wonderful sight, for he knew that it was the Eye of Horus, the All-Seeing Eye of the gods.

LOST KEYS OF FREEMASONRY
Hmm just as i thought, they shoud be constructing 2 pillars for his arrival, pillar of Enoch?? aka the great Pyramid?....
Pillar of Enoch

They also mention worship of the Pagan God 'RA' or the 'Sun God' or 'Lucifer'...and the All seeing eye or the eye of Horus...
RA

Its all starting to make sense now...this book clearly shows that they are prepairing for the coming of an antichrist and Freemasonry is a RELIGION....just my 2 cents

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Serizawa]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join