It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Seventh Sign Coming True?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
First sign: Colonization of america using firearms
Second sign: Wagons across the prairie
Third sign: Overrunning the plains by cattle
Fourth sign: Snakes of iron -> trains
Fifth sign: The spiderweb across the continent probably refers to the light pollution that this country has caused. In the darkness, you can see this light
pollution as spider webs from space.
Sixth sign: Roads and bridges everywhere that cause a heat shimmer during
sunrise and sunset
Seventh sign: Could definitely be oil spills
Eighth sign: Spiritual awakening of tourists visiting Indian reservations?
Ninth sign: Falling of a satellite or space station

The gathering storm probably refers to a discovery of an artifact in a desert. Unfortunately, this might be the excavation near the Sphinx of a chamber underneath the paw currently. If this discovery does turn the world upside down, I can imagine the US and Israel will invade to get its secrets if they happen to be about energy production or faster than light travel, for
example.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Keeping an ounce of skepticism while looking for truth is sound practice. However, disbelieving everything in passing is to me the sign of a closed mind. When you close your mind neither truth or falsehood enters, but your are left in your current status of neither learning nor teaching.

The Hopi have a long tradition of being an honorable tribe in all of their dealings. They work hard when contracted to do a job and finish on time and budget. They study hard in schools and have a very high education on average.

I wouldn't think for a moment that they would, as a tribe, perpetrate a hoax. They are sincere in their beliefs and still don't divulge all prophecies they believer in.

Had the europeans that conquered North America not enslaved the native Americans, we who now live in the USA would be richer and more fulfilled from learing their cultural beliefs an way of life.

The Europeans brought nothing but Rothchilde fanaticism about gold.

I am indeed looking forward to the starman's return..most likely near 2012.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted already, but it might help to get a feel for the language:

ladyhawkesite.tripod.com...

A "dwelling-place" isn't necessarily a house, depends on the cultural concepts surrounding it. And remember that things don't always translate well between languages.

I don't think the ninth would be a comet, but Mir, Skylab, and Columbia all qualify, each can be considered a dwelling-place, since a temporary camp can be a dwelling-place, too.

Pretty much all the prophecies have come true, one way or the other, so it would seem that the change is upon us.

Lately I've been wondering this about the Mayan 2012 prophecy:

Could the Mayan astronomers have plotted the period of a particularly dense cloud of large meteors?

It seems that we are having an increasing number of large, highly visible encounters with such space rocks.

It wouldn't take many Tunguski-level encounters to really mess things up.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The Hopi base their existence on faith only, and their story is a fascinating tale of that faith sustaining them: "White men come, white men go, but we shall always be here."
According to Hopi beliefs, this is the fourth creation of life; the three preceding ending in destruction. Each time conflict, which is not a part of The Hopi Way, came about as men forgot or denied the plan of the Creator. The faithful were protected underground with the ant people, and the kivas of today are representations of those anthills.
The Hopi creation story is about a succession through underworlds and each of these is associated with a specific direction, colour, mineral, plant, and bird.
• The First World: "Endless Space" contained the First People and was a pure and happy universe. It was destroyed by fire.
• The Second World: "Dark Midnight" was destroyed by cold and ice. The Chosen People survived in an anthill and then climbed up a ladder into the third world.
• The Third World was destroyed by floods. Spider Woman saved these ancestors by hiding them in reeds and floating them to dry land into the Fourth World.
• The Fourth World: "The World Complete." The caretaker of this world is Masau'u, The Fire God. This world is unlike the previous three, which have been blocked by waters and ice. In the past worlds they had been well-provided for, but the fourth world has proven to be harsh, with deserts, marshes, mountains, and violent weather. The Hopi say this world is now ending and the Fifth World has begun.
For a source of research, a book entitled The Truth has some unusual ideas. There are other articles connected to this link, and a story of a trip down the Colorado River 90 years ago which led to the discovery of the Hopi connection with Egypt and Tibet.

www.ausbcomp.com...

The link above shows where I copied the text from, I did this for ease as this information is readily available, to those interested in Hopi history/legend.

What do other ATS’s think of the previous worlds Hopi mention?

First World… Tell me what killed the dinosaurs?
Second World… What was the Ice age?
Third World… For Christians, tell me why did Noah build a boat?
Fourth World… What you lookin at?

Would anyone else like to interpret?

Peace.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Phantasmagoria]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

"You are our guests," the Ant people said, "What we have is yours also." So the Ant people continued to deprive themselves of food in order to supply their guests. Every day, they tied their belts tighter and tighter, and this is why ants today are so small around the waist.
Finally, that which had been the First World cooled off. Sótuknang purified it. Then he began to create the Second World. He changed its form completely, putting land where there was water and water where there was land so that the people upon their emergence would have nothing to remind them of the previous wicked world.
When all was ready, he came to the roof of the Ant kiva, stamped on it, and gave his call. Immediately the Chief of the Ant People went up to the opening and rolled back the núta (the straw hatch that covered the opening to the kiva). "Yung-ai! Come in! You are welcome!" he called.
Sótuknang spoke first to the Ant People. "I am thanking you for doing your part in helping to save these people. It will always be remembered, this you have done, The time will come when another world will be destroyed, and when the wicked people know their last day on earth has come, they will sit by an anthill and cry for the ants to save them. Now, having fulfilled your duty, you may go forth to this Second World and take your place as ants."

www.firstpeople.us...

The grays: This is the classic "insect" alien with large black eyes. They stand around three to five feet tall with grayish skin, no ear lobes, four fingers and toes, and are the most commonly observed time travelers. Some of these chrononauts appear as "little whites" or "little blues," who seem to come across as "kinder and gentler" time travelers. Neither type has body hair. Some of their aliens are female. Other grays have been observed of various heights, some rather tall and slender.

www.drbrucegoldberg.com...

Come on guys and gals this is ATS… explore the possibilities… does anyone make a connection here?

Has anyone heard of Star Warriors with reference to the Hopi’s?

Peace

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I am curious as to why this particular oil spill would be considered as the possible seventh sign. Were there not oil spills in our past which at the time could have been considered as the unveiling of the 'seventh sign' ?

To further increase the realistic possibilty of this being the seventh sign, should the fulfilling of the previous six signs be explained as to how they were fulfilled so there is some relevance?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

I'm not saying the Hopi have scammed some Prophecy for I don't know enough about it to say otherwise, and I like you, do not think they have any reason or desire to do that, but if they do have a Indian prophecy I feel a few "white men" could easily put what they like as the Interpretations of it that has nothing to do with the original.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

Many think of the internet or telecommunications. But visually, if you had a dream and could only describe it primitively, one might describe developed nations' lights seen from space as a spider web...because that's what they look like.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Fifth sign could also be contrails!! Aviation era...

does look like spider webs....

[edit on 12-5-2010 by hateeternal]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes there are other spills, but this one I feel is going to be monstrous compared to the others.

We are not being told everything.

Difference between tanker spills and this type are we know exactly how much oil is in a tanker at full capacity, but we do not know how many thousands of gallons, tens of thousands, or millions will spew from this.

It only takes one to turn the sea black and I think that we as a society have done it more than once, prophecy fulfilled for sure.

Originally posted by paranoid-gringo
reply to post by Realtruth

I am curious as to why this particular oil spill would be considered as the possible seventh sign. Were there not oil spills in our past which at the time could have been considered as the unveiling of the 'seventh sign' ?

To further increase the realistic possibilty of this being the seventh sign, should the fulfilling of the previous six signs be explained as to how they were fulfilled so there is some relevance?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal
Fifth sign could also be contrails!! Aviation era...

does look like spider webs....

[edit on 12-5-2010 by hateeternal]

I think this makes a lot of sense. It makes patterns in the sky. Is white like spider web.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You are correct. It could also be Salyut 1, though I honestly never thought about the Russian space program. Technically Salyut 1 would qualify as the first “house in space” that was intentionally burned up on re-entry, and the first crew to actually enter the station died during reentry in their Soyuz 11 capsule due to a pressurization issue.

Skylab was launched 2 years later. If you were around back then the Skylab re-entry was kind of a big deal because it was not a planed de-orbit. There was drag generated by the effects of an increase in the solar cycle on the Earths upper atmosphere, which caused the orbit to decay well before the scheduled time. They had planned on keeping Skylab operational well into the shuttle program. I recall there being a big stink about “where will Skylab fall”, tee-shirts, stuff on TV, etc. They were able to grab command of Skylab before re-entry to re-orient it and ensure maximum destruction, but were not able to control where the station debris would fall.

Skylab's demise was an international media event, with merchandising, wagering on time and place of re-entry and nightly news reports. The San Francisco Examiner offered a $10,000 prize for the first piece of Skylab to be delivered to their offices. Seventeen-year-old Stan Thornton scooped a few pieces of Skylab off the roof of his home in Esperance, W.A., and then caught the first flight to San Francisco, where he collected his prize. In a coincidence for the organizers, the annual Miss Universe pageant was scheduled to be held a few days later, on 20 July 1979 in nearby Perth, Western Australia. A large piece of Skylab debris was displayed on the stage.

Compared to the Hopi Prophecy, the unplanned, barely controlled re-entry and the media circus of Skylab seems to fit the closest, IMHO:

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.”

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria

www.ausbcomp.com...

The link above shows where I copied the text from, I did this for ease as this information is readily available, to those interested in Hopi history/legend.

What do other ATS’s think of the previous worlds Hopi mention?

First World… Tell me what killed the dinosaurs?
Second World… What was the Ice age?
Third World… For Christians, tell me why did Noah build a boat?
Fourth World… What you lookin at?

Would anyone else like to interpret?

Peace.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Phantasmagoria]

In my opinion, we just entered the 5th world because of the blue star Kachina back in 2007. according to the hopi's we just entered Aquarius according to their beliefs.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The Hopi prohecies look like biblical ones. Hardly any difference that I can see except the sea is not goingto turn black (oil shows up as reddish brown by the way.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Yes there are other spills, but this one I feel is going to be monstrous compared to the others.

We are not being told everything.

Difference between tanker spills and this type are we know exactly how much oil is in a tanker at full capacity, but we do not know how many thousands of gallons, tens of thousands, or millions will spew from this.

It only takes one to turn the sea black and I think that we as a society have done it more than once, prophecy fulfilled for sure.

I don't think this is some big "NWO" conspiracy like some in this thread are implying. I do not know if that is your take on it, so I will not place such words in your mouth. However, the line that gets me is the "We are not being told everything."

I don't think we aren't being told everything because its a conspiracy, I think it is just BP using CYA (cover your behind) tactics to avoid a major PR uproar. Let's look at the Toyota issue that recently happened. Toyota played the innocent "we have no idea what is going on but we will happily fix the problem" card until it came to light that they knew the issue way back when. BP isn't backpedaling to avoid exposing a conspiracy in which they give the metaphorical middle finger to living creatures in the area and all else affected, they are trying to keep themselves from getting what is coming.

That isn't a conspiracy, or the prophecies of the Hopi people. It's just another example of the lowlifes in the world trying to get ahead and make as much money as they can while cutting corners and not doing things the right way from the beginning. Or, to play Devil's Advocate, say they truly were blindsided, they are just getting crappy hand after crappy hand in a Poker game that instead of just gambling money and stock, they are gambling Mother Nature.

Regardless, in the end I fail to see in any way whatsoever that this is a Conspiracy or a Prophecy. Again as I said in an earlier post, I applaud the thought that has gone into this but fail to see how this is a Prophetic Seventh sign that the world is going to end. I will again link the site to a list of dates the world was going to end and didn't to help the people who don't read threads but instead like to read the first page and whatever the last current page is before posting. That may be giving too much credit to some though. That last comment is not intended for RealTruth or anyone who actually reads threads. You know who you are various 'readers.' Anyways, here goes:

www.bible.ca...

Put down the kool-aid, please do not sip it. The world is not ending. Not to downplay the ongoing oil spill but humanity has given the Earth far worse and she has bounced back from it. Crazy how resilient she is, huh?

-Sliadon

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I'm 50 so ya I was...hehe

I would be thinking in terms of events that has had the biggest social impact on the human race and not just events in general.

Such events using earthquakes as example would be like picking a isolated 9.3 that had no affect on the human race over Haiti’s earth quake or the tsunami that hit the Far East. One could say the 9.3 was bigger, but the other ones had much bigger affects.

I guess my point is I would look for events that had major influence on us, and not just big events in general.

They could just as easily had said, When man is capable of leaving the earth our end of time will soon follow...or something like that and not just some random event.

I'm thinking an event that could possibly kill off the Hopi (and much of the world population) is still in our future.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
7th sign could well be the current oil spill or there could be more to come. perhaps earthquakes in the wrong ?place?, where drilling is under away.

9th sign is likely the international space station with its blue tinted solar array.
after that man is either to busy fighting or surviving to bother with any new schemes.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The ninth and last sign sounds like nibiru to me

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...#!/event.php?eid=112345278795221&ref=mf

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I find things like this fascinating although I'm a little bit sceptical that some if not all the signs were written after most had occurred. Guess there is no way of knowing for sure seeing as it is coming from an oral tradition.

Could the ninth sign be referring to Sirius?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join