It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Seventh Sign Coming True?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
According to that manataka.org link a few posts back...

"The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue."

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I didn't read any phrophecy, predicitons, or certain things. I did however read a bunch of ramblings of proably some mentally ill person.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Wow... you're so cool Mr.Skeptic with your logic and reason.

You actually just said nothing... If you want to disagree then fine, it may not be a prophecy, just a social commentary, but no need to be an ass about it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You don't need to be a skeptic about everything friend. There's too much hate and idiocy now a days, hence why we have left the main stream and are residing here. Please keep those kind of comments to youtube and fox news message boards. May you find peace of mind.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There is still one last Hopi prophecy
Dare someone to find it!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I feel you. Check out this moronic post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've had a frightening experience in Colorado regarding the Hopi's claim about ant people.
I don't take their prophecies lightly!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
We are waiting for the great white brother now.....
The one who will hold the missing piece of the stone....
Why the stone which was given to the hopi before they emerged from underground to live in the four corners....
It has their version of the ten commandments on it, they still have it, and theres a piece missing from the corner which is how they will know the great Pahana has arrived to lead us to a better world....(the fifth world)
as He will be carrying it....
The elders will know when he comes as they will examin the shard of stone to see if it fits the old one...
The Pahana will teach all men to be brothers.....
There is an chance the blue star has not fallen yet though...that one is a matter of interpretation i thinks....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

He is the stone. I think it's important for people to understand that.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Its interesting that they refer to the "Fifth world", with all the talk about 2012 being a time when we enter the "Fifth dimension".

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
I didn't read any phrophecy, predicitons, or certain things. I did however read a bunch of ramblings of proably some mentally ill person.

That is what I say about skeptics!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo190
According to that manataka.org link a few posts back...

"The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue."

Ahh someone siad what i was going to say lol. Yep i was going to say to those who think the oil spill that is going on now is the 6th sign then explain why the exxon valdez wasnt the 6th sign. Why is it always whatever is going on currently has to be the sign of something. Why cant people just say crap happens and thats that. I could say the 9th sign was the space station skylab or even Mir for that matter. So which is it? Or is it one still yet to come? If so then you cannot put any "real" creedence to prophecy because it can be made to fit any situation, being that the nature of prophecy is to be obscure and vague.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by fizzy1]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boroboy
Has not the last sign already happened --- The space station falling to earth and burning with a blue flame

The reason most important information was passed orally to others is because it was considered inferior to write things down

[edit on 11-5-2010 by boroboy]

disinfo at the biggest level.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease. "

This sounds like it would be either Skylab, Mir or the ISS since Columbia was not a dwelling place, just a space jalopy.

It makes sense when taken with the predictions of solar maximums and the potential damage coronal ejections could cause (if we assume it is the ISS based on chronology). Granted, everything I have heard does not mention damage to the ISS but it would stand to reason that if satellites that are semi-protected by our magnetosphere can be taken out even with shielding that the ISS could well be taken out, too, should the flare/ejection be large enough.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

There is nothing like being paranoid.

Isn't it possible that TPTB know of the Hopi prophecies and know that more people are looking to these things as real signs?

What reason could the TPTB have for making people believe these things?

Would it be easier to take the "crazy" people out if they joined the native tribes? What protection would they have?

From what I understand, there is debate about the actual age of these prophecies.

As well, the prophecy talks about the dwelling place above the earth. The space station? Who has the power to bring that down? Couldn't be the TPTB?

And then the prophecy seems to indicate that the "white man" (which has now become more of a minority with less rights and freedoms these days) is going to wage war with the JEWS? Isn't there a bunch of craziness going on over whether the original jews were black? Will this be a race fight? OR is it that the military will wage war on Israel?

See.. I don't see these prophecies as actual predictions. I see them as a plan that has already been set forth... if they are anything at all.

I am all kinds of different white, native, and asian. I have very little patience for people who think one color is right or wrong. It would seem these tribes seem to believe it. It is a primitive, not a spiritual, person that uses color instead of will to describe a set of people. It could just be a way of describing people, which isn't bad. But then they talk of the true white guy. The "real" one with his two helpers.

And I am sorry but that true white brother guy sure sounds like the anti-christ to me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

And your evidence as to why the white guy sounds like the Anti-Christ? Why isn't Christ the actual Anti-Christ? He is the mascot of one of the largest, most powerful, and deeply corrupt institutions that has more wealth than all the nations combined. And he is THEIR salvation.

Why does someone who returns to his people, to learn the ways of the land and how to become spiritual to bring peace to all his brothers worldwide (rather than selecting only a chosen few) be the antichrist?

Where would he gain power to rule if his supports are tribal in nature?

Like you said...

Would it be easier to take the "crazy" people out if they joined the native tribes? What protection would they have?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

The two helpers of the "true white guy" bear symbols. Symbolism is idolatry, to be simple. As well, the "true white guy" sounds less like a caucasian and more like a being of light. Couldn't be the former Lucifer...

As well, I agree that Christ himself has been hijacked by the churches today and is used to further their agenda. But Christ himself is not the anti-christ - just like matter is not anti-matter.

I agree that there are a large amount of self-proclaimed christians that use His name to further their agenda. It is wrong to blame Christ himself for such things. Think about it. 2000 years ago, evil replaced good in the form of Caiaphas in the temple.

But I understand your concern and I thank you for agreeing with my theory to a degree.

Edit to answer your question more accurately.

The anti-christ will not just use tribal nations to absorb the "crazy" people, but also the anti-christ will rule over the society's church which has hijacked Christianity. To be more clear, society's church is made up of most of your catholic/protestant churches today.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by TarzanBeta]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
1. White people moving into the area

2. White people moving in on covered wagons. (My great grandma did this as a child # year)

3. Cows. Got lots of those.

4. Railroad.

5. This spider web one is harder. I have a feeling it's powerlines as the west becomes more modernized. I would have said internet but they still hadn't done roads yet at this point. When did they get power? Before or after concrete roads?

6. Roads. Highways, the "pictures" I'm guessing is when the sun beats down real hard and makes the mirages so it looks like water on the road.

7. Oil spill. But it's not like this is the first one. It's probably as close as we're gonna get to it though.

8. Wiccans? Maybe? Or people that freaked out at Avatar? More hippies? Sure the men on America are getting more feminized but that is a little stretch.

9. Alien crash/comet crash/metor crash/satilite crash?

This is my best guess. Pretty fun.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious what the signs are, you don't have to try too hard to find their corresponding events. As for their order they seem to be chronologically correct,
This is the First Sign: The coming of the white-skinned men...And men who struck their enemies with thunder. (guns)

"This is the Second Sign: The coming of spinning wheels filled with voices...the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers...The white man's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron." - Clearly - The railroads.

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web." Clearly - The powerlines.

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun." Clearly - The tarmac on our roads.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it." Clearly - The recent BP (BP=big pricks) oil catastrophy/attack?.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom. I personally don't think this has been fully realised as yet- in light of the economic terrorism we are witnessing - the appearance of tent cities and the ever more pressing need for people to get back to the land.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

I concur with Stirling, I also, don't think the ninth sign has transpired yet.

So, for all of us I think and hope we still have time to prepare the get our lives in order/in line with your own great spirit (Or whatever label you prefer) - As Benjamin Franklin said, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." And I'mnot sure who said this but I use it alot in my own life, more so in these times "It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

And I leave you with one of my favorite quotes -
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
maybe the hopi signs are passed on from generation to genaration, and in case if they are non fabricated and true then i assume the sign of wearing long hair has already come and gone...... "hippie movement" the web thing can be radars and radiofrequency waves not just the internet bcoz if they could 'see' future then they must have been complicated too..... maybe

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join