It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Seventh Sign Coming True?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, "a dwelling in the heavens" definately doesnt sound like a star of any kind. maybe another planet, or a space station.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Why are you guys just throwing out assumptions or guesses? Why not speak with the Hopi tribe? I'm sure if you go to the four corners, you'll already see that the 8th sign has been fulfilled and we're currently waiting on the 9th. It says that when the 9th sign comes to pass, the people (Hopi tribe) will cease with the ceremonies - as far as I know, they're still doing the ceremonies...so I believe we're currently at the 8th sign.
The message behind the prophecy though is about unity of the people, meaning no segregation amongst any color or race. The four races (Black, Red, White, Yellow) need to come together and learn from each other to better the world's people so that everyone will be aware and we could live in Harmony. If this comes to pass, we wouldn't need to look for signs, we would be able to avoid the castastrophe they speak of in their prophecy. Wake up! Rise up! Let the light within shine bright for all to see - treat the world and it's people with love --after all, we're just different flavors of humanity.
Take your places brothers and sisters, rise up and join together in our destiny, we, our generation was born into this world at this time to help the world and it's people to evolve. Love one another, as you would love yourself. It starts with one and if you truely mean it with all your heart, the people that see or hear this will also follow in your footstep. Your light (heart) will guide the way, quiet yourselves and start feeling, listening to the world and people around you - we're in chaos right now. Quiet yourselves, let your heart be your guide.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ganajah

Isn't the 4 corners area Navajo? I thought the Hopi were southwest of the 4 corners area.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganajah
reply to post by shiman

Why are you guys just throwing out assumptions or guesses? Why not speak with the Hopi tribe? I'm sure if you go to the four corners, you'll already see that the 8th sign has been fulfilled and we're currently waiting on the 9th. It says that when the 9th sign comes to pass, the people (Hopi tribe) will cease with the ceremonies - as far as I know, they're still doing the ceremonies...so I believe we're currently at the 8th sign.
The message behind the prophecy though is about unity of the people, meaning no segregation amongst any color or race. The four races (Black, Red, White, Yellow) need to come together and learn from each other to better the world's people so that everyone will be aware and we could live in Harmony. If this comes to pass, we wouldn't need to look for signs, we would be able to avoid the castastrophe they speak of in their prophecy. Wake up! Rise up! Let the light within shine bright for all to see - treat the world and it's people with love --after all, we're just different flavors of humanity.
Take your places brothers and sisters, rise up and join together in our destiny, we, our generation was born into this world at this time to help the world and it's people to evolve. Love one another, as you would love yourself. It starts with one and if you truely mean it with all your heart, the people that see or hear this will also follow in your footstep. Your light (heart) will guide the way, quiet yourselves and start feeling, listening to the world and people around you - we're in chaos right now. Quiet yourselves, let your heart be your guide.

We have been waiting for the Ninth Sign since the 1970's.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ganajah

Isn't the 4 corners area Navajo? I thought the Hopi were southwest of the 4 corners area.

The Hopis are to the East but surrounded by Navajo.
I used to deliver mobile homes in that area, very magnificent rock formations.

edit on 24-9-2010 by earthdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So, this is my interpretation of the Hopi Signs.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

When Europeans started colonizing the Americas.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

Like quote said, wagons on the prairie.

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

Cattle, of course.

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

The railway system is mentioned here.

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

Power lines and the Telegraph/telephone lines would appear to be like a spiders web.

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

Rivers of stone would be the roads and highway system. Pictures in the sun refers to the mirage effect created by a hot road

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

Although lots of people in this thread compare this Sign with the BP oil spill, remember, this isn't the first disastrous oil spill in history. There were some pretty bad ones pre-1970's.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

The Hippies. They wore long hair, tried to get in tune with nature, and did lots of drugs. The way they dressed was largely influenced by native americans.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

This last sign is up for speculation, but to me it sounds either like a planet or a ship, because of the dwelling place reference. Of course, it is comparable with the wormwood legend.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I don;t have the time to read all 13 pages of responses so far so forgive me if this has been mentioned already,
The final sign will be in the heavens when the blue star kachina dances in the plaza.
This will be the last sign before the emergence of the 5th world.

Native prophecies of the "end of the world" doesn't mean we'll all die - it means the world will change in a significant and substantial way. It could be the best thing that ever happens to us.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well said.. It's kinda weird all those signs have come to pass up until the black seas one..
Wonder what the next one means??

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Native prophecies of the "end of the world" doesn't mean we'll all die - it means the world will change in a significant and substantial way. It could be the best thing that ever happens to us.

You are absolutely right and those good people who make it through the Judgment will be good people without any karma(sins) left after the seven year tribulation.

So welcoming the change is the most important. Surrender to the higher power and welcome it.

In my opinion, Falun Dafa body-soul cultivation is that positive change to this world.

Therefore I strongly advocate the principle of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

In China people iterate those nine words every day and obviously receive enormous blessings:

www.clearwisdom.net...

This end times event is all about your heart and mind as I see it.

Being a bad person is indeed very dangerous during these times, it is only sad that they probably do not think about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I am replying to this post to inform you that the white brother that you speak is identified by the Tiponi that was given to the Hopi 25-thousand years ago by my ancestor. I am here to help correct many of the misconceptions and to present the truth of what these prophecies mean.

I can readily make this assertion without fear, because it is my name that is written on these stones, and I am the 7th son of the 7 who are the oldest family on earth.

I am the direct descendant of the 7 samurai who are mentioned in legend, prophecy, and fact. No one who walks on this earth can claim the name that is written on the Tiponi, because the writing is in the living language of the past, and only I remain whose name and heritage is known as indisputable fact.

To ensure that this is established with more than the mere words of man; we have produced a video that establishes who I am. In addition only I possess the blue light above my head, which is the sign of the Sons of God, which no Son of Man has.

The misconceptions of who the Sons of God are have been taken out of context; because of the lack of knowledge of the writings of Enoch, who clearly indicates who the Nephilim were. Many people take the Bible and read Genesis 6:4 without closely examining the term used:

"and also after that"

The Sons of God had relations with women who bore children and they became the mighty men-the men of renown. There exists only one group of warriors who are known throughout the world, and they are my ancestors who are called the 7 Samurai-who are not from Japan. This is the reason why we are white, because we come from a time before the flood and before the birth of Noah and his sons.

These are indisputable facts of my heritage and my purpose is to provide the Hopi the Books of Truth and Secrets and to learn who they are. You can easily look at a map and see that the people of this nation before the settlers came all came across the Chukchi land-bridge to populate this land.

My name is in the Bible and the symbols of my name, cannot be claimed by the Sons of Man, because they were all enslaved and renamed. This fact remains in this day and age, because the sons of man had only one name in the past, and my ancestors were identified in the Bible at the time of Cain; in which he clearly stated his fear that the people would see him and kill him-which was prevented by the mark that was placed upon him and all of his descendants.

The video will explain who I am, and provide my credentials that establishes to the world of man-that I am the living witness of the past; and I am here to ask the question "Where is Your Brother?" I do not believe that the Christian God will accept the words of man that Neandertal is extinct.

I can assure everyone that I am not part of the human race, and that is the requirement for the one who comes to claim this prophecy, and they would have to steal my name and heritage-which no man can. I am the Raven of legend, prophecy and fact.

The video of the Secrets of the Raven is on our YouTube project channel: youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by augustday

Frankly who you claim you are is meaningless. I'll complete your sentence for you.

These are indisputable facts of my heritage and my purpose is to ...
place an advertisement here.

I can assure everyone that I am not part of the human race, and that is the requirement for the one who comes to claim this prophecy, and they would have to steal my name and heritage-which no man can. I am the Raven of legend, prophecy and fact.

Get in line with those that have claimed here to be:

1. aliens from outer space
2. interdimensional beings
3. Egyptian gods
4. envoys from other galaxies
5. British royalty transforming into French royalty

The list of wannabees is long and lengthy in the world of the internet.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I thought it was "snakes of stone, black stone"? Which I always thought were roads and highways. But if the translation is iron maybe pipes? Water? Sewer?

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."
I think this is highways, roads and routes.

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."
This is confusing to me. Stone rivers-roads? Seen in the sun? How the sun reacts to the less earth and plants by the roads that are now in place? Or the sun does what?

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."
Oil spill in the gulf.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.
I don't know?

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
??

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

I thought it was "snakes of stone, black stone"? Which I always thought were roads and highways. But if the translation is iron maybe pipes? Water? Sewer?

Always thought this was railroads but could include pipes and ,maybe wire?

I think this is highways, roads and routes. 

Giant spider web is wire and cable most likely but could also be roads especially if you look on a map.

This is confusing to me. Stone rivers-roads? Seen in the sun? How the sun reacts to the less earth and plants by the roads that are now in place? Or the sun does what? 

This is roads. On hot days the heat from the sun reflecting off the roads throws up mirages. if you think of were the Hopi live too in the desert these are more pronounced.

Oil spill in the gulf. 

Agree on this one.

I don't know? 

Since the 60's many youth have worn their hair long and native American philosophy has become more and more popular especially the spiritual side.

?? 

Skylab, satellites etc.? Didn't skylab eventually fall to earth?

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. 

They say the cradle of civilization is Babylon or modern day Iraq. And the columns of smoke in the desert were when they tested nuclear bombs in that area. Having said all that I do not think great destruction is coming but we may have some hard times as we transition into a new way of living and thinking and the models of the past continue to degrade. I do not see prophecy as cut in stone but more as possibilities. It really depends on us and what thoughts dominate the majority of people. If we see nothing but destruction for our future then it will very likely happen. The World is thought driven more then most know.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

This part of it came true when Mir fell back to earth in March 10, 2001 .
Dwelling/abode = place where one lived. Only Mir meets that description if you are taking the prophecy from a litertalist standpoint.

People still don't see what is right in front of their eyes to see. They don't read, dont learn about the past or even recent history and then 'expect' to know how to evaluate the present moment with clarity. Its his kind of ignorance that sh*ts me.

People still waiting " preparing"...for things that have already happened....carry on.sigh.

smh

Ro

edit on 9-11-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
I don;t have the time to read all 13 pages of responses so far so forgive me if this has been mentioned already,
The final sign will be in the heavens when the blue star kachina dances in the plaza.
This will be the last sign before the emergence of the 5th world.

Sounds like something that is taking place right now.

Anyone take a guess what I might be eluding to?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The ninth sign is fairly obvious if you keep up with the ISS news. Except for the russian made modules they plan to de-orbit the rest of the space station anytime from 2016 to 2020. The metals from the space station should appear white to blue as it falls through the atmosphere.

I do a lot of non-religious prophecy study. I know how it will happen, I know what will happen, I know where it will happen, and I'm currently dialing in when it will happen which will be the 2018-2023 time frame. This ISS thing is a lynchpin to signaling the end.

The event thats coming will set off WW3 simply because within months after it happens global weather patterns will change and global starvation will set in. A country like China will have to go on the offensive and use its overwhelming numbers to strike the populations around them before the people starve and turn on their government. India will have to do the same thing. They will have to use it before they lose it. Countries will have choice but to pick fights to grind up their populations they won't be able to feed. Its that simple.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I thought of chem trails as the criss cross on the land,i was outside the other day and the clouds were strange that day,i never saw clouds do that before criss cross ,bending clouds i took pictures of them i will upload some later

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

As a NA I should warn you... The Hopi people are rather sensitive in regards to prophecies... You might like to know of all these so called claims... there has only ever been one (1) prophecy publically shared outside of the tribe...
www.psiram.com...

There is a single genuine example of Hopi prophecy which Hopi elders wished to share with the world, and chose to do so using their own spokesmen. Thomas Banyacya was a Hopi conscientious objector in World War II. He refused to serve in the US Army and was imprisoned along with Amish, Mennonites, Quakers, and other religious pacifists. When the US dropped atomic bombs on Japan, Hopi elders saw in this the fulfillment of Hopi prophecy about a “gourd of ashes” that would spread poison from the air, with the potential to destroy the world. Hopi prophecies also spoke of a “building of mica on the eastern shore.” Hopi elders believed this prophecy foretold the then-new United Nations building. Banyacya was appointed their tribal spokesman and sent to warn the outside world of the dangers of nuclear weapons and work for peace. Lobbying tirelessly and speaking for nearly forty years against war, materialism, and environmental destruction, in 1992 Banyacya finally spoke at the United Nations Assembly. Speaking in the traditional way, without notes and spontaneously, Banyacya described the prophecy and called for world peace, also carrying out a Hopi blessing with corn pollen in the General Assembly. His mission accomplished, the Hopi Nation maintains the only prophecy to be shared with the world was a success in averting disaster for mankind. Hopi Nation spokesmen strongly deny there are any further prophecies to be shared with outsiders.[9]

edit on Sat Nov 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: added proper source, removed link to another froum: 15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

HardCorps

As a NA I should warn you... The Hopi people are rather sensitive in regards to prophecies... You might like to know of all these so called claims... there has only ever been one (1) prophecy publically shared outside of the tribe...

Interesting.

Have you even looked into the original link posted, in the OP?

Here is a couple of Hopi that share the Prophecy.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here is a picture i took of the clouds i found strange

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join