It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Seventh Sign Coming True?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Anyone still doubting 2012 being the new beginning need to have their ability to forecast checked. The oil spill, the volcano Katla and the global economic crises are enough to make your head spin.

I do a lot of "social" physics in my head. They are very basic and kind of vague, but, the pictures that develop from them are undeniably clear.

The oil spill in the gulf has set my belief in stone that we are headed for global strife in a relatively short timespan. Once the plumes exit the gulf and get into the thermohaline currents, you will see great effects in the northern hemisphere winter. Particularly, Europe/UK.

The Katla volcano in Iceland is waking up. This will simply fuel the disasterous fire. The fact that these volcanoes up there are set into glaciers say that there will be even more massive plumes of smoke to come.

The economic crises are simply window dressing that the global elites manufactured themselves. Kind of like the oil "spill" in the gulf. These people are truly the most evil and vile "humans" on this earth and have been fomenting this strife for centuries. Wars for profit. Pollution of the earth for profit. Economic servitude of ALL other humans for profit. These people will be dealt with and it won't be pretty for them once their snared.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by randomname
so people believe in mother earth but not God. the earth in not alive. it is a collection of living things occupying a giant ball of magma and iron covered with rocks and soil. we are all independently living together. the oil slick is so small and insignificant it would be like a stratch on your arm. there are millions and millions of square miles of untouched water and earth. luckily water and oil don't mix, only the cheapness the oil company is delaying cleanup because they are trying to collect it instead of destroying it with oil eating bacteria.

LMao!!

The earth is so alive. It takes a spiritual person to see this. i am not talking about spiritual just with a label like christianity, islam, or judaism.
Gaea spirit of the earth is pissed and mankind be prepared to be judged.

I, too, am constantly amazed that some people think Gaia is not alive, enspirited. Seriously? I knew this as a 5 year old child.

The world is made up of many souls. Most of those who lean toward healing, spirituality, etc are not originally Earth souls. They have come to assist the Earth and humanity thru this shift.

Gaia has been punctured, the oil is her blood and it is on our hands now. The negativity she has to release to ascend to the 5th dimension is massive... but then again, she is living her karma, too.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

The world is made up of many souls. Most of those who lean toward healing, spirituality, etc are not originally Earth souls. They have come to assist the Earth and humanity thru this shift.

What do you mean by 'not originally Earth souls' ?

Dont mean to be pedantic, i agree with the Gaia hypothesis and your sentiments
, but i dont feel that most people who lean toward healing, or for that matter souls in general, are not originally Earth souls. In some respects i see Gaia as being one of the universal oversouls, and consisting of all the individuall manifestations of DNA that evolve on Earth. Looking at it that way, none of the souls, or Gaia herself, is 'original'

I do feel, however, that we (as a gestalt of all DNA lifeforms) are all a vital part of Gaia and have been created by Gaia to learn how to best survive and evolve into the future. We have a vested interest in Gaia, it is our body and i dont see any evidence that we come from 'elsewhere'

I also think that 'programming' ourselves with the concept that 'we are here to help' rather than 'we are here, this is us, this is what we need to learn' will, in the long run, give a perception of seperation from Gaia and an 'us and them' mentality.

Of course there is no 'us and them' in the grand scheme of things, but it is useful to create a focused perception sometimes so we 'feel' the connections that are most useful/productive etc.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I wander if humans changed their ways somehow would things change? I am not saying what is happening; earthquakes, volcanos is a punishment per say but maybe it is way of nature showing us arrogant human beings that we are not in charge?
I believe that the Mayans,Hopis, Budhists etc all had some very good principles and beliefs. In 2012 I do not believe the earth will end but how long can human beings go this way? Being selfish,arrogant,defying nature,laughing at mother earth? Even the so called polictical environmentalist like Obama or Al Gore have their own agendas that has little to do with humanity or the earth.
The earth takes care of itself maybe it is about to do another cleansing? Nature and humanity needs to be in balance, I am not saying that I believe that humanity has caused all the global changes. I believe many are just part of a natural cycle. Humanity has done some irresponisble things that have led to catrosphes such as the BP oil diaster; all for our precious green paper. It is enough to make me sick!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The only sign that's up for interpretation is the last sign and to a certain degree the 7th since there have been a lot of oil spills.

What about the blue star? People claim that the blue star was comet Holmes, but that can't be correct. It was not blue.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

Yes, there is no us and them really, but in our perceived now we 'see' it this way.

Check out the summer 2010 edition of Light of Consciousness magazine or www.jeshua.net.

Earth souls began their soul experience as very young souls, and have evolved with the Earth from the get go.. they've been minerals, animals, etc. Along with 'indigenous' earth souls, we have many mature souls from all over the galactic realm ~ (Jesus was one of the first to brave it here)

Three waves of these souls have come in recently, to hold the light for Earth's rise in consciousness. These beings are very evolved experience
wise. Some label them lightworkers, because they hold the light/consciousness necessary to overcome the 'dark'.

There is a heck of a lot more to the story, but there's the gist.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I think gaia is perfectly capable of evolving a 'jesus' without the need to invoke extra earthly entities. It is her purpose on the journey of evolving to exist. I can imagine that we are capable of immense evolution, far, far advanced than even jesus or buddha and i think gaia exists to do just that.

I can also imagine it being relatively easy to believe that exceptional people or occurances are from 'elsewhere', but just knowing we have evolved from....well....minerals and chemicals, shows me that a jesus figure in comparison to a 'normal' person is less phenomenal than our evolution thus far.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well from what I am hearing here on ATS the sea is black for sure.

The oil is suppose to make it's way to the Atlantic.

Maybe the prophecy's are to wake us up, to the true beauties of earth.

What does it take to change the essence of man?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The only sign that's up for interpretation is the last sign and to a certain degree the 7th since there have been a lot of oil spills.

What about the blue star? People claim that the blue star was comet Holmes, but that can't be correct. It was not blue.

That's the last sign.. like I said, it's up for interpretation.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by evo190

I'm not so sure...the 8th and 9th may be yet to come. I believe the 8th might be a new generation of enlightened people of all ages coming around right about now. Also, it may be about the new space station, which is probably weaponized...I'd almost bet on it based on Israel's sudden and intense involvement starting a few years back, and the falling to earth in the third shake. Just a comment.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Hello Realtruth,

Thankyou for starting this good thread. Even though I'm not Hopi, their prophecies are nearing to their final completion of the prophetic circle, unfortunately.

I'm sure this has happened in the past but I really took notice of this event last night when I went outside & looked up at the night sky. It struck me hard because my family is about to lose an important spiritual family member, so it was a huge sign for me personally.

BLUE STAR MEETS RED PLANET:
Spaceweather

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

So blue is yellow?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

So blue is yellow?

I don't know if you're trying to piss me off delibarately but I'm not even going to answer that one.. read again.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sorry about that. I was misled in another about the order of the signs.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I know, BP lights off NUKE and blows a bigger hole for oil to gush everywhere on the ocean bottom around there and kills off all the life in the oceans. Thanks BP, shove a few more golf balls down there, maybe that and a golf cart will do the trick. I'm sure the CEO of BP has plenty of that equipment. THANKS BP. Maybe that turns the ocean to that color, color of DEATH AND DISEASE.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No problem man
I regret being that snappy now, when I wrote that I had had a series of irritating moments build up all day and I was about to explode.
No hard feelings

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I know what you mean. I have learned time and again that you need to double check every thing and I didn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So anyone got coordinates for where da Hopis are since bomb shelters apparently wont work?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Haven't read the entire thread so if this has already been mentioned, apologies. The 8th sign talks about white people going to the Hopi's to learn their ways and become like them...you'd logically imagine there would have to be some sort of significant numbers doing this else why mention it .

Given the 7th sign seems to link to the oil spill (and an even bleaker future scenario where that's concerned perhaps) well if a huge amount of the earth's seas were polluted because of oil then soon enough the world media and stuff around the net would draw a huge new audience to towards the Hopi prophecies potentially in the wake and aftermath of the disaster. It would need to be a much bigger event yet perhaps in order for people to stand up and take notice of the 7th prophecy but if it does get worse and worse it WOULD draw the world's constant attention .

People's imaginations would be captured by the headlines springing up everywhere about the Hopi prophecies - this could create some sort of large influx of interest , with people descending on the indians in droves looking for answers, solace, support etc in the aftermath of some global disaster which seems to have been prophecied ...

So then you'd have the 8th prophecy fulfilled...

Just a thought

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicious Jones

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

... internet

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

...?

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

... if this was BP spill then what was the 6th sign? I'm not one for prophecy but please do indulge me.

fifth sign - telegraph and powerlines

sixth sign - roads

oil spills have happened many times before in the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join