It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown immediate resignation. Torrys take number 10.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well I just wish that the massive problem with certain people immigrating from certain countries would be taken care of.
Stop letting Muslim's push you around and rape your history, culture and all the beauty of your land.
If you see a Muslim shouting kafir from his vehicle, you ought to punch him in his face and remind him of who's land he's in.
It's so sad when I see these things and I see the police there and soldier's coming home being so disrespected. When I see them holding signs openly threatening your way of life. Think of the future, think of your children if you have or will have any. If not, think of other people and their families.

Here in the U.S.A we have problem's too with illegal immigrants and bullying us so I'm not singling you out.
But my gosh, my ancestor's are from northern Ireland, Sweden and the Netherlands and violence has gone on by those violent people before. Such as the raping of women in Sweden! Let's not forge that in London girls have been raped by these Muslim's your media calls ASIANS.

For the sake of your history, your heritage, your way of life, what do you want to wake up to one day? What do you want future generations to see? Do you want them born into enslavement?

Do you want them thinking they owe service to these invaders or that their ancestor's were all evil? Please, for those of you that care, please at least offer to educate your country men and women so they know the truth and won't be deceived under that great lie that it's diversity that makes your country great. It's NOT diversity, it's FREEDOM!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
I like the way their ripping into Cameron on the radio.

''Probably walked into the Palace and it was a case of, ''Hey! Dave! Long time no see! Come have some champers!" - Talksport.

[edit on 11/5/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

Well me old china he is a toff and will be looking out for his own class. The rest of us had better hunker down as the pain will take a new turn.. Just don't fall sick!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

All True.

Q And where is the centre?

A The centre is whereever we feel we can garner the most public support to stay in office.

So what ever happened to ideology?? Or dare I say it morals??

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Yes I also heard it and I'm pretty sure aside from recording the audio from the various speeches that I have that somewhere in amongst it all.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
The Tories back at Number 10 - just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, they just did.

Even worse than that they WILL be there for 5 years because part of the deal with the lib-dems was electoral reform of which part was fixed term parliaments of 5 years. Very very clever move by the Tories astonishingly naive of the lib-dems.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Yeah, I heard that.
5 years! Erggh...

Newspapers and press are trying to break it down saying, ''2 years of cuts, 2 years of re-stablisation, 1 year for kissing ar$£.''

wonder what the next step is..?

The ONLY good thing I can see of this, is since the Torrys are in Number 10 (with there Libdem chums)
maybe when 'Boris Jhonson' finishes his stint as Mayor of London, Cameron will give him a job.

I think he'd wind-up a few people...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

I hope your being Ironic in your praise of Boris

2nd line

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

Ha ha. To be honest, the bumbling buffoon makes me laugh.

He'd be a weak politician though.

Imagine him skipping over the Atlantic to say ''HI'' to Obama?

It'll never happen though.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
The Tories back at Number 10 - just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, they just did.

Why?

The man who was Prime Minister (Brown) was the Chancellor of the Exchequer while the world and country was going bust and he did nothing about it - people tend to forget that.

So how is Cameron going to top that?

He's not Thatcher. I think the Tories learned from that one.

Shooting the guy down before he's started is very....American....if I may be so bold.

Got to give him a chance

Fair comment, I don't see how shooting him down now, while he's chosen to enter power WITH a more left-field party than Labour - is wise at all.

This country is crap at moaning, crap at protesting and is all too quick to jump on any bandwagon - just like America is (we've SO much in common!).

Just look at the Facebook "Not my PM campaign". Genius. Only nn this social media pacified country would you ever have a bunch of idiots campaigning against something that's ALREADY constitutional and ALREADY in place.

They should have voted with their, erm, what's that thing again - oh yea, their VOTES!

I voted Lib Dems, as I didn't want Brown Back in OR Tory rule. I think that the tax threshold being £10k and more spending in schools will sweeten the deal for most people and gives the Lib Dems more than they should have realistically hoped for.

Vince Cable a secretary to thr treasury is, for me, kind of like having Ron Paul as VP, or house speaker (I realise the positions are NOT the same, however the power Cable wil yield is far more so than Clegg will in his non-portfolio decision).

So, having the Tories in a coalition and NOT sole party Government = a good thing. For now.

Just my penny's worth.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I wonder how many Tory MP's will have their noses pushed out of joint by LibDem MP's taking up ministerial positions which they might have expected taking?

And how many LibDem party workers will feel this is a sell out just to highten Cleggs profile at the expense of some of their core values?

And how many will feel uncomfortable working alongside people with diametrically opposed opinions?

5years?
More like 5months!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

This is the strangest Coalition you could have really... Between the 3 main parties anyway.

There may be 3-4 things they can agree on but they are polar opposites on most issues.

The 2 parties are just fundamentally different, I don't see this lasting either mate

Time will tell but I know there are many pissed of Tories and Lib-Dems up and down the country who know this is doomed to fail.
Maybe if one or both of these parties actually puts the country and population ahead of their own agendas and egos, then maybe we can get somewhere...

We shall see.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I wonder how many Tory MP's will have their noses pushed out of joint by LibDem MP's taking up ministerial positions which they might have expected taking?

a lot I would imagine, especially the old guard from pre'97 who thought that they would be entitled to a cabinet job

And how many LibDem party workers will feel this is a sell out just to highten Cleggs profile at the expense of some of their core values?

Nick Clegg being DPM is a weird choice and pure window dressing
The DPM has no real power and I can't see any Tory MP asking for advise or lobbying the leader of the Liberal Democrats

And how many will feel uncomfortable working alongside people with diametrically opposed opinions?

5years?
More like 5months!

It will be all smiles and handshakes for the media for teh next few months but as soon as the spending cuts begin we will see a lot of fractures.
I give it 12 to 18 months before another election is called.

by that time Labour should have sorted it's house out.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by dalek]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Havn't read all the posts but Clegg will be Deputy PM...

You know what? Maybe it's not such a bad idea to have different Ideologies on the table... this could bode well for the future having a link up of 2 parties involved in all things political... i'd even like to see some of UKIP'S policies taken into account...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This just in
Teresa May is the new Home Secretary!
Capital Punishment with killer heals, ahem lol

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
We swapped an British "bush" for a British "obama"! How nice...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

Is that what you think?

Hmmmm.... Well Cameron is closer to Bush in his ideals...and Brown Closer to Obama.

So swap it round and you're right.

Red and Blue don't mean the same things here as they do in the US

[edit on 12/5/10 by blupblup]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

Not sure I see either Bush or Obama in Brown or Cameron???

Which points kinda marry across?? perhaps I am missing something..

Edit to blupblup: Snap, except I am a tad slower at typing

[edit on 12/5/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yeah, it may work out well but how long untill ''The two kids dont wanna share the same toy?" thats the question.

If we look at pre-election hype, everyone assumed (hate that word!) that we'd be under a Labour - Liberal Democrate paliament, with a few others like Plaid Cymru and the SNP, to make up the numbers.
People said this because the Torys where so diffrent to the Liberals.
And now a lot of people have egg on their face's due to predictions being wrong.
We have a Conservative - Liberal Democrat Goverment now, with policys that are diffrent yet, there being merged together.

Its Giving the Liberals more of a media spot-light, and Clegg will only run the country when Cameron goes on holiday.

Its still tougth to cut through the fat and to decide whats happening.
Ive read about the suggested policys too, but whether they'll do any good remains to be seen.

Oh yeah,
Cameron wanted us to vote for Change...
Just like Obama...
Hence Obama's phone call literally minutes after Dave got into Number 10..

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My team won...... Glad the liebor scum are gone... Wonder if we are going to see anyone going to jail for stealing all our countries gold? WMD lies? Illegal wars? Dr David Kelly's liebor santioned murder? Flooding this country to the seems with immigrants? Expenses scandle? Rampant political correctness? Stealth taxes? Betraying British troops (equiptment/housing/pay) resulting in the deaths of many because of cost cutting? Taxing and spending this country into oblivion? Human rights legislation cock up? The entitlement generation?

Yeah..

Dont bang the door on the way out...

Good riddence to crap.....

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sad news for Scotland as here the majority of votes went to the Labour Party so in essence, we will be dictated to by the Conservatives who came fourth in Scotland with one MP and the Liberal Democrats came in third with a handful of MP's. If anything, this does show that the voting system needs to be updated? I know that people here in Scotland are now saying that we have no trust in the voting system now when the people we voted into run our interests will be in third place overall in the UK. What is the point in voting??? The Rainbow Alliance that was offered by the Labour Party was a better option for me and for Scotland as it did represent the Scottish vote. Now the Scottish National Party have a good argument for Scotland becoming independent from Westminister all together with this latest fiasco...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join