It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order (TV Series)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello all! While driving home from work this evening, I did what I do most times when in that situation. My mind started to wander on random thoughts and an interesting idea popped into my head.

I bet you could guess what it was by the title of my thread.......hmm?....no?

Well once I focused on the general idea of it, my mind began to race with all the possibilities and intricacies of such a project.

This TV series would be centered around the global elite while tieing in all the MAJOR conspiracies out there.

Some examples : 9-11, Fema Camps, JFK, Moon Landing, Aliens, Nibiru, ect.

A major project spanning over multiple seasons, it would bring in the open all major beliefs in regards to all of the big ones, and throw in all the small stuff as well for garnish.

These days TV series IMO very popular and what better way (if done right) to at least get the general public thinking about this sort of thing than to produce it, box it up and put it on walmart shelves for $49.95. I mean the general public are always looking for a way to waste away in front of the TV. Why not give them something they can actually benefit from?

What ever company decided to take this on..(my thoughts would be HBO cause I just like alot of thier stuff), could even use research and input from folks here on ATS! What better place to get ideas on how to present it and what ideas to use and so on.

So here you go ATS! Discuss!

What things would you like to see in a series of this nature?

What impact (if any) would it have on the general public?

How successful do you think it would be?

Is my idea just way off in left field?

And what ever else you can think of....

Shields up!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Ever heard of a little known television series called 'X-Files'?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I was suggesting something new and fresh.... From the "Elite perspective" maybe? Not from the perspective of 2 agents...

Get me?

Thanks for your valuable input....

new topics

join