It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Anyone out there anygood with RV (remote viewing, ive tried but i have no luck) Id love to see if you see the same thing as these monks. Kinda scary and intersting at the same time.

www.indiadaily.com...

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

Id love for you guys to sound off on what you think about all this. I dont discount it outright. I believe sooner rather then later the ET's will reveal themselves and who knows, according to tibetan monks, save the world.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Oh I wish this were true. I really do. Unfortunately, it is just fantasy for those of us who keep wishing.

I think the article in a large part is correct, the final frontier is spirituality, quantum physics, and all that good stuff that mystifies us. Unfortunately, the majority of the world doesn't see it that way. We're forced into a system of consume, consume, buy, buy; and we're just too insignificant to ch ange that from the powers that be. It's just the way it is. We are born into slavery, and we die in bondage. There's very little we can do to affect the system.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sounds alot like what I say here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only difference being I think this is the culmination of the 2012 psyop to destroy the major religions and brainwash people with a New Age religion of the NWO's choosing.
The Large Hadron Collider "will create black holes that threaten to destroy the world!" then the FAKE aliens will come and "fix" the problem for us, and tell us to stop making war and love the NWO.

Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth?

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

Well, people cannot "remote view" or "see the future".
There is, to date, no evidence of extraterrestrials.
And finally, there is nothing indicating that the earth will, or even can, self-destruct.

I'd say this fall short on three counts.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That article reads suspiciously like a horoscope. Nothing of substance there, unfortunately.

No one is going to save us but ourselves.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There's several threads on this article already, just put remote viewing monks in the search field and you'll find them.

Wish this was true, who knows really.. except the monks!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sooo , even the Monks are in on the Grand ET invasion scam..

I cant wait to hear what Drunvalo have to say May 26th, it is suppsed to be the Great Disclosure of Our Past and our true meaning for being here on EArth....

[edit on 11/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
im not an alien nut...but i do believe there will be some kind of 'alien' event....and thats because i believe the bible....and the bible talks about a false messiah coming and decieving the nations. Now...what is a messiah if not a 'savior' or superhero person that promises to fix everything as long as ppl do this or that? well.....as we bring our planet closer to a point of no return environmentally and otherwise well...the masses will be ripe for virtually any person or entity that can promise help as long as we do this or that.

right now we see the destruction of the planet on many levels. Ppl that think this is over reacting are not seeing the canary in the coal mine for what it is. We need not suddenly not be able to breathe or have oil in our drinking water for things to be beyond the point of no return. None of us are expert enough to know when things are truly dire.....however....i think it wise to err on the side of conservatism than recklessness.

steven greer, whom i believe is a person behind the 'disclosure project' has said himself that he cannot imagine an 'alien event' being anything other than the 'antichrist' in the form of some kind of alien savior entity come to help planet earth avert certain disaster from our abuse. I dont think 'the bible' as such will even enter into it in the classical sense. If it were that easy then everyone would be able to figure it out....but no...the bible says that the deception will be so sophisticated that if it were possible even Gods 'elect' would be deceived. Somehow that just doesnt sound like a garden variety lie to me.....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by truth?

It is remarkable that this editorial was alledgedly written on Decenber 26 2004 !!!

If this is the case than what is published here doesn't seem that odd, taking our current situation into consideration.

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I'm pretty sure us about to destroy ourselves then ET's saving us and appearing before us and teaching us about spirituality, creation and whatever will probably make the majority of us sit up and listen and i very much doubt the TPTB will be able to do anything about it

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I definitely believe ETs will reveal themselves within my lifetime (which i guess would be considered soon considering how long theyve been around [thousands of years]). Do i think this so called 'event' is what will spur it? 'No' but ive been wrong before, i hope im not wrong this time. Id rather not deal with nuclear fallout or rescue from ETs.

As far a remote viewing is concerned i was a skeptic but after i did some research (which the above poster might want to do) i do realise there is some truth to it or the CIA wouldnt have had a PSI-OPS division for 30 years. Im not saying its 100% infalliable but there have been many remote viewers who have proven to science it does exhist (case in point Ingo Swann)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
hmmmm,

I've personally talked to some hard core tibetan high monks about this...
the most likely date is 2424 and it saves us from being liars, cheats, thieves, killers and sexually depraved freakazoids which is pretty much modern culture with the polish of manners, a positive attitude and some high end accessories to make it look really good...

and they are not space aliens per say that change the day just simple truth and goodness... and a 2012 complete end of the world is most likely not even in the picture in the next 2000 years just a bi'snip' slap that is actually our own collective bad actions back handing us.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well some of you are going to be sorely disappointed. The only thing that is going to happen is that nuclear armegeddon is going to happen. The world and civilization as we know it will come to a crashing end. And as many civilizations before us humanity will rebuild try once again to rise above their ancestors and those before us to mold the world into a more humane loving place as god intends. My belief is that god has turned his back on this planet and is waiting for us to "get it right". But we keep failing miserably as human beings. Sorry there are not ETs that are going to come save the day. We are here, all alone and all we have to save us are ourselves. Oh I believe without a doubt there are ETs and aliens and life on other planets. All over the universe or whatever. But they will not intervene. No matter what. Humanity will keep repeating their mistakes until they get it right. The earth has been here for millions of years and will be here for a million more. Good luck people!

P.S. if Aliens do exist they are probably just old human beings that haven't learned the lesson themselves. Yes they have super technology but it wasn't enough to save themselves. They didn't learn the lesson themselves. So they are creepy, withered, toxic ex-human beings that travel the universe looking for fresh planets and new humans. Their planets have long died off millennia ago.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I dont believe that. I believe the ETs have us under a 'quarantine'. Until we advance beyond all this petty fighting and killing the earth we will never move to far. There is a reasonw e have not returned to the moon, we were told not to. Same with Mars, ever wonder why all the probes we send there malfunction?

I feel if immenent nuclear annhilation was going to happen something/someone would intervene.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by truth?]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
India Daily is a lot like the Weekly World News, though they are better at couching their articles in more realistic pseudoscience than other tabloids. I've read a lot of their Sci-Tech "news" articles, which go on endlessly about Type IV Civilizations. Anything coming from that publication is not to be believed, IMO.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
HAHA that is probably true

True or not i thought it was interesting, even if it is a but old.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by truth?]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth?
As far a remote viewing is concerned i was a skeptic but after i did some research (which the above poster might want to do) i do realise there is some truth to it or the CIA wouldnt have had a PSI-OPS division for 30 years. Im not saying its 100% infalliable but there have been many remote viewers who have proven to science it does exhist (case in point Ingo Swann)

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to call B.S. on the claim that remote viewing has been proven to science that it exists. Especially if you'll cite Stanford Research Institute as the source.

As far as the CIA goes, they've wasted countless taxpayer dollars and man-hours on failed and useless programs over the years, "remote viewing" being one of those programs.

Sources for you claim, please.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truth?

Ummmmm we have engaged in petty fighting and killing since we've been on this planet. What is going to change humanity's course? If we are under quarantine someone is going to be waiting a VERY long time. And more than likely by that time we will have polluted and killed off most living creatures on this planet including ourselves. If ET's really cared about humanity and were altruistic they would/should have intervened a long time ago. Where were they during WWII where millions of people were killed. They allowed the Japanese to be killed by the thousands with atomic bombs. What are they waiting for? For actual nuclear war to break out?

top topics

join