It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Your a Racist" Card Doesn't Work Anymore!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I find that those who bandy around the word "racist" most of the time either use it out of context or have no idea what the word really means.

So, I generally now look on those people as ignorant, uneducated and lacking in a vocabulary.

So it all evens out for me.

I'm a "racist" in their mind and they are a moron in mine.

Case in point:

All the people that scream "racist!" at people that say they don't like what radical (not all) muslims are doing.

Why is this an incorrect usage of the word? islam is a religion, not a race. islam is also a religion made of people of many (all?) races.

Bottom line, quit calling people racists in a lame, last ditch attempt to keep from losing a debate.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The only people screaming "Racist" are the democrats. They running the government and if you don't agree with the president they are the first to say it's cause of race. No one cares of his race they care about his way of doing things.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
people on both sides pull the race card. the first step to recovery is admit to your denial. there is racism in america still to this day!! lets admit that much and lets work together to abolish it, not just in america but across the globe. there is only one race, the human race.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My Mexican-American friend always plays the race card when applying for a job. He states that he hopes they don't pass on him because he is a Mexican. They always hire him after he says that. Yes, the race card still works for any race.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join