It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To All Oil Spill Gloomers---RELAX!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This oil catastrophe is a perfect example of how right wing bs media lies to its listeners for the good of the people who pay them.

Honestly how can anyone take anything Fox or Rush says and honestly believe it at this point.

How many times will they have to lie right to your Chevy Chase before you get it through your thick skull that they lie to protect their corporate masters.

I mean honestly!

Or will you do what you have done so many times before, ignore the fact that they lied to you and made you look like fools....again.

Because what some of you listeners of right wing media don't get is they are the one's who are holding this country back. They are the one's who are not out for the best interest of this nation.

Their flat out lies about this disaster and how it's no big deal and it's just natural proves this point yet AGAIN.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by AllexxisF1]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
BP calls Gulf oil leak 'environmental catastrophe'

(CNN) -- BP's top official, who had previously said the environmental impact on Gulf of Mexico would be modest, upgraded his assessment Friday to an "environmental catastrophe."

Hmmm... nothing to see here. Relax.

"Just words, just speeches..."
Barak Hussein Obama, 2008

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Hi Just Wondering,

I haven't kept up with this thread. I'm "just wondering" if you've changed your mind at all about this? Do you still feel that this spill is not anything more than “business as usual”?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
BP calls Gulf oil leak 'environmental catastrophe'

(CNN) -- BP's top official, who had previously said the environmental impact on Gulf of Mexico would be modest, upgraded his assessment Friday to an "environmental catastrophe."

Hmmm... nothing to see here. Relax.

"Just words, just speeches..."
Barak Hussein Obama, 2008

same thing could be said about every speech ever.

I find your faith in the government....disturbing.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't want to see this thread just disappear into the ATS oblivion. The OP made a brash and adamant statement 'of fact' and let's make sure s/he is accountable. Let it also serve as a lesson for other posts that attempt to establish 'fact' based on agenda.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
4 coast lines at least are being destroyed as we speak
yet Nuthing in the msm
gl yall

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Gloomer...

labels, on people observing pollution and death, with the possibility of it getting worse, and its a good one, oh and man its gloomy that they have not stop the gushing of oil yet that is killing marine life and birds ONLY, at the moment.. Oh and microbiology, and well whatever lives 5000 ft bellow as well, since we really do not know since we really cannot get down there...

it does not have to be the worst or the most oil spilled. Its all about the position, and time.. Not to mention it is still in motion.. I would wait until its stopped and contained before criticizing concerned Human beings, worrying about their habitat they breath drink and eat in..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This spill was incredibly bad even from the beginning of the blow-out. For numbers of reasons. Drilling in deep sea Ocean precludes govt from involvement because the technology is different from military (navy) so now America is left with the plague currently known as BP and the archangel Halliburton (destroyer of countries). BP cares only about business and business now is an illusion of caring for the gulf. What BP cares about is offshore leasing and drilling rights. Do you think T Hayward was pulled back from this disaster because he is inept and making stupid comments?? No!! this is legal maneuvering or "circling the wagons".......

Further complications is type of oil which is very difficult for skim operations and collection, not to mention 5000ft below sea level and large portioning of plumes.

This is a horrible tragedy visited upon a country run by gangsters and criminal.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For anyone who doesn't this this "spill" is disastrous, my suggestion would be to voluntter to have them unload just a couple of barrels from the clean up in your back yard.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalded Frog
For anyone who doesn't this this "spill" is disastrous, my suggestion would be to voluntter to have them unload just a couple of barrels from the clean up in your back yard.

superb point

Of course it's not bad unless you are living in Gulf of Mexico smelling petro fires and looking at BP poison. From a country rich in oil production I can comment firstly how bad the smoke from well fires. It is like tear gas and breathing it over long periods of time will eventually kill you. We had no choice when Saddam visited this upon us. You in America do have choices, write politicians and tell them STOP burning the oil.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Everybody, please stay ON Topic and stop the eprsonal sniping.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Well since you indicated in a thread on ATS here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So you think they could slither out of this mess?
I haven't made an effort to hide the fact that I have money invested in BP
but this just isn't sitting right with me. I am a Louisianan first above anything else I may be. "
signature
Ether 12:26 - Fools mock, but they shall mourn...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that you have financial interests in B.P. , I suppose it is logical in your mind
for you to be defending them; that doesn't make it right however, and if I had any stock in BP, I would have dropped it like a hot potato, the day after the explosion.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Considering that JW actually works for BP, those stocks are probably part of the condensation package.

The OP probably feels a desperate need to defend the company now because those stocks were in lieu of salary and now all that work just might be worth nothing.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This well will be brought into control hopefully by late July I imagine Dr. Chu is furiously working on heavy fluid mixture concentrate he is a great man after all. One thing potus did right. Have faith, we all want this to stop NOW doom n gloom does not solve it only hard work and 18hr days. This well will be stopped OK........PLEASE go about everyday life and leave this to us the oil people....most of us have nothing to do with BP btw unless contracted... after this I would never work for them...no matter the pay.

we will stop this well.

I am sorry for what happened BP took risks that was incredible

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by manta78

Considering that JW actually works for BP, those stocks are probably part of the condensation package.

The OP probably feels a desperate need to defend the company now because those stocks were in lieu of salary and now all that work just might be worth nothing.

Sorry, been quite busy working on my hydrogen projects. Haven't had much time to check in.
KJ, no, I do not work for BP or anyone else, sorry to burst your bubble. Most of the BP stock I own I inherited except for $20k I purchased a couple weeks ago.

Well oil is finally starting to wash up on some shores of Louisiana.
Nothing to drastic fortunately so it will not be too difficult to clean up. Thankfully due to the dispersant being used it is coming in in the shape of gooey tar balls and not sheets of black oil like it did in Alaska.
BP also will be capturing approximately 90% of the oil coming out of the well so the remaining 10% will be skimmed or disperse in the deep ocean waters or burned off by te sun, the rest will be carried away by ocean currents.

There will be no methane powered, fire breathing hurricanes, sorry to burst that bubble also.

In six months you will be too worried about how you will put food on your table and gas in your tank due to Obama's perfectly developed and perfectly executed plan to bankrupt the U.S. to worry about the gulf. In six months I will sell off all of my BP stock and double my money.

God bless you guys. Good luck and please, please prepare yorselves, start a food storage, and store water, ammo and gasoline.
Find a safe place to live away from the big cities.
Buy books on survival skills. Learn to do things the way they were done in the 1800's.

Peace
J.M.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering

Sorry, been quite busy working on my hydrogen projects. Haven't had much time to check in.
KJ, no, I do not work for BP or anyone else, sorry to burst your bubble. Most of the BP stock I own I inherited except for $20k I purchased a couple weeks ago.

Must have been a tough 30 minutes down in the lab eh? Are you really trying to interject other miscellany in such an empty statement? For what purpose?

Yeah, the whole half hour I was wondering just what was taking you so long.
What a joke.

Anyway......

You have been asked no less than 6 times if you worked for BP. You have responded to many of those posts but not that question. You have even ended conversations with people when they asked that question. I guess you suddenly got busy with your gas.

Of course that only lends suspicion and not verifiable fact. Unfortunately for you, you have posted all over ATS and made it quite clear you are working for BP.

Call it anything you want but you pretty much admit it when you say you do not work for anyone.

Maybe technically you do not have to work to keep your stock but that is not how stock works or what you are doing. That stock can be totally worthless and you know it. It could be the most expensive stock in the world.

Here you are, telling people that it is not that bad, it is not hitting the shore, it is not going to hurt much of anything...blah blah blah. All lies told to mitigate the obvious damage being done. If that damage is known well enough, your stock becomes paper. You know that. Why else would you be on a conspiracy website about UFOs, Bigfoot, Politicians being the son of the devil, etc. to start a thread promoting BP?

Like it or not, you are working for BP. You know it, I know it, everyone reading your posts knows it. I am having trouble finding all the credible voices backing you up in your pseudo-media spin tour.

So here is what we know.

You are paid by BP.
You are willing to lie for BP to make them look good.
If they look bad, you stop getting money from BP.

What am I missing?

As for the rest of the BS in your post, it seems to be directed at someone else so I will just let you see if you can convince them.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Relax people, help is on its way !

www.joc.com...

A nice sand berm for the Lousiana people..If Barry would 've answered our calls and accepted the help of Heerema and Smit Tak maybe it wouldn't be such as mess
.. Maybe he finally listened to Palin

* mubling something about Norwegian*

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Are we just going to let this thread die? JW to you still stand behind your statement that this oil leak is "not as bad as Exxon"? Do you still believe they are sucking up 90% of the oil? Do you still believe that this oil is not having an effect on the gulf coast? Do you still believe that BP is doing everything that they can to clean this up? Do you still believe that the COREXIT is helping the situation?

Oh and hows that stock doing?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Let it also serve as a lesson for other posts that attempt to establish 'fact' based on agenda.

Well, that would cover 98% of the threads in this sub-forum.

second line

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join