It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Obama hate Email Circulating, any validity to it...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
reply to post by K J Gunderson

You didn't show a single thing anywhere in your response.

I did not promise anything, unlike you who also failed to show a single thing.

And I like how the link I gave you was no good yet you still have zero proof that his past is as he says.

It was a link to a google search and obviously you do not know how google works. No, it was not any good because it was not a link to anything in particular. Why would you like that?

And I'm sorry my links ain't good enough for you but they are good enough for me and when you bring nothing like you did to the table here there ain't nothing to argue about.

They? Suddenly one link to a google search has become "links?" Stop telling me what I did not bring. I am not the one making crazy claims. I made no claims at all. I simply ASKED YOU TO PROVE YOURS.

I am sorry that you cannot seem to do so but I am even more sorry that asking you to has upset you so.

You just keep believing whatever you want but you brought nothing to the table. Good job

Seriously, you brought nothing to the table. I just came by, saw your sign and asked you to explain what you were selling. I will never understand why certain people think I need to have proof with me in order for your claim to be disproven. Sorry you do not have any proof.

Is there a reason you ignored my question about the EO? Did you ignore it just so you can use it again as if it means something? Can you admit it means nothing since it is standard practice or do you have a link to the thread where you decried Bush for signing the same thing?

Quite selective in your responses and retorts. Let me know when you have something to back up your claims.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I don't view this as a "Hate" email, per se. I view it as a list of legitimate questions that need to be answered. The holes in his story just seem to keep piling up.

At some point, even the most ardent supporters need to begin to question his legitimacy. NEVER in the history of the United States has there been so many questions about our President's past.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

So you have a serious list of questions about Obama that no other president has ever presented to you? Can you provide a list and the corresponding answer for each and every president so far?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by kozmo

So you have a serious list of questions about Obama that no other president has ever presented to you? Can you provide a list and the corresponding answer for each and every president so far?

Why bother? So you can dissemble and obfuscate your way through it?
You know what the questions are - they been asked REPEATEDLY but our Hider-in-Chief has decided that those that he works for aren't worthy of knowing his true credentials. A LOGICAL mind can easily conclude that he is hiding something.

Better get back to that Koolaid KJ, would't want all of the ice to melt, now would you!?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Why bother? So you can dissemble and obfuscate your way through it?

No. So that I can learn to think like you do. So I can understand this great truth that you know. Why else do you post here. I thought you were trying to share information. I am more than willing to learn but you never give it up. So what is the point?

You know what the questions are - they been asked REPEATEDLY but our Hider-in-Chief has decided that those that he works for aren't worthy of knowing his true credentials. A LOGICAL mind can easily conclude that he is hiding something.

But you said they are questions that every previous president has answered and I just do not believe that is so. For one thing, many of the questions I believe I know are specific to Obama so I can not imagine Andrew Jackson was asked about Obama's mother. This is why I am asking you what they are because your previous post confuses me. Guess I am going to have to quote you as you will feign inability to understand this.

Can you prove every other president has answered these questions? I think you are just saying things for the sake of saying things. Can you prove me wrong or are you just a blowhard?

Better get back to that Koolaid KJ, would't want all of the ice to melt, now would you!?

Pretty funny considering I have not one post actually supporting the president.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

And there you go... dissembling your way through yet another response.

Here let me help you.

College transcripts? Previous public service records; IL senate records? Passport info? Just to name a few. I've seen these from every other president in my lifetime. Why not Obama? Why is he so special that he doesn't have to answer to his employer - US!?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ah yes, the chain email the proof positive for birthers and Obama haters for every single conspiracy theory.

There is no proof to any of this, it's all just internet rumors. But, just like WND, whenever they spew their lies, people that hate Obama will take it as complete truth even though none of it can ever be proven, it doesn't need to be for these people.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Do you not see how more and more ridiculous these accusations become?

"Never met him in my life! Don't know anyone that ever met him" !!!!

Do you not see how hysterical this is?

Do you really want to be the guy that believes every piece of garbage somebody writes? It's certainly fine to dislike the President. Lots of people do. But try to keep it intelligent, based on the dislike of his policies, not on some hoaxy ramblings by an attention-seeking malcontent.

Pleeze.

I take no side in this issue as the absolute truth. I only question everything.

But in this instance........ the email that claims people do not remember him from college.

What I find interesting is, why are there not a whole bus load of people stepping forward claiming they know and remember Obama from school?

America is obsessed with the rich and famous. People love to name drop, whenever anyone has a brush with a famous person they love to share that info with everyone. You would think that there would be people coming out of the woodwork to claim their own brush with Obama........

Obama certainly has one trait required to be a great leader; Charisma!

Would this charisma not be remembered? His name alone is quite unique, even more so back in the 70's-80's.

Your in college....... You meet a guy who is mixed (black/white). This guy is charismatic, and speaks very well. He has a peculiar name, in fact his initials would cause the more immature students to giggle when they heard it BO! ewwwww.. The man is from Hawaii, with roots in Indonesia, Kenya and Midwest America. This man has Political interests and aspirations and surely deep political opinions.

How could you not remember him?

Personally I remember some people from school 20-30 years who had interesting qualities like this. I didn't neccessarily hang out with them, but I sure remember them and would be the first to mention that to everyone if they ever became famous.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Admittedly, if this were true, I would think it odd. However, I don't believe it is true. I think it is just another lie.

He said she said....that's all it is. Gossip. You might believe it, but I don't.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

And there you go... dissembling your way through yet another response.

It was a non-response and admittedly so. There was nothing to dissemble my way through.

Here let me help you.

College transcripts? Previous public service records; IL senate records? Passport info? Just to name a few. I've seen these from every other president in my lifetime. Why not Obama? Why is he so special that he doesn't have to answer to his employer - US!?

Now it is just your lifetime? So presidents before you were born did not matter? If this stuff mattered when you were born, why not the term before that and the term before that?

How about you tell us who was president when you were born so we can go find all of these things?

I have a feeling you are going to have a tough time finding the IL senate records for many of them but if you say you have seen it...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Because it is not necessary. If someone went to the media to say, "I knew Obama in college" the media folk would look at them and say, "So?"

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Nothing can be or will be done. In 2 years if you don't like him vote him out for someone else its that simple. Besides nothing will be done because like I said before it will be a big embarassment to America. So yes now he is a puppet for TPTB. I know he is suppose to answer to the American public but if he was "placed" there then he doesn't have to. Just give it time if he is re-elected in 2 years then yes people should start addressing the whole questions of his birth.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Because it is not necessary. If someone went to the media to say, "I knew Obama in college" the media folk would look at them and say, "So?"

No need for msm.......

There are millions of sources to share that info. Just to name a few.

Twitter
chat/forums
blogs
youtube (hundreds of other vid posting forums)
amateur news/opinion sources

So pleez, that is crap and you know its crap. Besides the liberal loving msm would love to hear from some old college pals....(providing it is positive...... if not I am sure FOX would sure be interested in negative stories)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join