i need to read the rest since i was here last.
good news though, for now.
latest blood test was very positive, scans in a couple days to see if tumors shrinking. kemo postponed 3 weeks.
family and mom decided on.
vegan diet, essiac tea, lowering ph in water and food.
doctor sounded, even surprised.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.