It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidereal astrology and conception date charts are better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
When I started studying astrology in 2004, I discovered I was a Pisces being born on March 1 1990, according to the standard astrology.
Than I discovered different kind of astrology, so I started studying sidereal one in 2009.
I than discovered that according to sidereal astrology, the signs change on every 16th day of the months.

I was a Pisces? Yes, I'm emotional, I use a lot of fantasy and I would definitely fit into Romantic period poets and writers group...
Was I a Aquarius? Started to think, yes, I agree, maybe I'm Aquarius...
In fact I'm weird, I love to be different from the mass and I love internet and internet communities and group of friends...

Using charts, I also discovered the planet degrees and the fact that one changes sign during the life...For my 20th birthday I than got a gift to become Aries...
In fact I feel a lot more angry, active and direct when I talk...

But I wasn't aware of something VERY important: sidereal astrology uses different dates for transits!!! Oh, my gosh!!!
So, in reality May 11 2010 in sidereal astrology will have transits that in the standard astrology would be present on June 5-9 2010!!!

So that Jupiter, Mercury, and such planets change signs and become retrograde much early than what standard astrology believes!

I think astrology is the study of human personality and has nothing of magic in it, and I find sidereal astrology to be much more precise.

I also think that one should have two important charts for his/her life...The one that starts on birthday and the one which starts on conception date...

My conception date is June 16 1989. I found out it with a computer program calculator.

Now, let me show you some coincidences:

My cousin with my same name was born on February 29 2000, so very near to my birthday.
My uncle and my aunt were born on March 1, my birthday.

My girl cousin Anna was born on June 15 1995, so very near my conception date. My aunt was born on June 15 too.
My grandfather with my same name and surname died on June 19 1990.

June 15-16 has always been a turning point date and a significant date to me. It has almost always been the day on which my schools would decide my fate, so if I would pass the exams or not. I was always afraid of the date! XD
Also, my church campus where I was a entertainer always started in mid- June.
And even Timewave Zero research, that fascinates me a lot, started on June 16 2009 on ATS.

With my chart of conception date, I would be a Taurus/Gemini, for my early life.
In my early life I was always over-eating until a certain day, I started to eat very little.
Taurus eats a lot and Gemini eats very little. So I was starting to change sign.
I than became interested in everything, every single thing, I wanted to know it all and write a lot of stories, just like Geminis do.

In recent years, having a brother and neighbors as friends became so much important to me, just like for every Gemini.
Than, I started to think my family was the most important thing of all.
Just like Cancer. In fact, I shifted already to Cancer sign and I'm now ultra-interested in History, the past and I would like to live in the past and I 'm very lazy just like every good Cancer! XD
In the next two years I will shift to Leo.

My ascendant on my conception chart was Libra...But recently it has been Scorpio! Oh, so, that is why! I was always interested in horror books and horror stories, crime tv, I didn't like being photographed and I love wearing black. And I like paranormal talking and threads.
Death was the topic of my thesis on the last year of high school.
Pure Scorpio...XD
My eyes create a hole in pictures, my friends say.

Now, from 2011, my ascendant will become Sagittarius. I will become more optimist, I will love travelling and I will love foreigners people and big theories.

I think this conception chart explains myself much better than the standard one.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I hear what you're getting at, though even though the standard system is a little messed up, i still feel its been compensated for in some degree.. what I mean is, I may well be like an aries instead of taurus but the people born during the times and the charts representing them I still find to be pretty accurate. But I think it needs to be shifted in the way you suggest and corrected.

We should have 13 months as well, proper timings with the moon cycles, and also implement that 13th sign of the zodiac, even though it sorta just overlaps another.

I thought of this conception thing recently actually, I like that you brought that up. So like back what I was saying though, I find it decently accurate the chart you're given on your BIRTH date but not all babies are born exactly 9 months after conception, so there is bound to be some shifting right? I thought of that conception idea, how it would probably be more accurate to chart the person based on that. Hell, go a step further, the monks believe the soul enters the body after 48 days (I think).. the same time it takes for your pineal gland to develop. So what?.. do we take the date of conception and add 48?

It seems rather complicated and I think it may be ahead of us right now to shift it. I think it would involve some way better science or human development - mysticism wise.

In the meantime I think the charts and even the transits are pretty accurate but maybe thats me. I try not to even think about the transits really and dont feel restrained to any pattern.. you know everyone keeps telling me that.. but then my resistance to such a pattern I would later find out was part of another pattern i'm going through. My dilemma is that my perception of freedom itself seems like an organised pattern.
Have trouble getting out of that one but I can't say I'm really concerned, just don't try to convince me otherwise because its not an easy transition given the experiences.

Well anyways, I feel my astrology is pretty accurate. I don't feel like a taurus or any set thing but then again I have many aspects that sorta cancel out the others. I just feel like a pretty balanced guy but I have inclinations towards ambition backing some expression of art or philosophy. So there is some strong (aries ascendant), taurus arts, and a whole bunch of other stuff...moon = sense of responsibility, cusp to something else giving it more spiritual drive, you see what i mean. I find it all pretty accurate really but not until I had it done from some better sources/people but most stuff on the web I find decent enough.

I just don't really worry about it. I try to be mindful of the patterns without really feeling expectant of them, in case there is error, or in case I really am free of them, which to me still implies breaking out of the contrasting forces of the universe, which doesn't make sense to me. I still feel that "breaking free" has a pattern in itself.. it had a pattern leading up to it... sure maybe infinite patterns are available, but.. whatever, i'm repeating myself.

Date of conception astrology would be way cool and probably more accurate.

join