Officer for NYPD secretly records colleagues and superiors for over a year, exposes mass corruption!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

im sorry your post may be true but i dont believe it at all and it was irrelevant to the post i made earlier in which i was talking about corrupt police officers

and i stand by my statement that if an officer wants to arrest you there is nothing you can do about it weather your innocent or not. if you resist you end up in more trouble.

the government have the system perfected so that the public cant fight back.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Serpico.

This cop is as good as dead.

Nothing of signifigance will happen.

They will find a scape-goat & crucify it.

This I feel is most apt

PIG IS A PIG - Corporate Avenger

FAULT THE POLICE - Corporate Avenger

[edit on 12-5-2010 by acrux]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Does ANY of this surprise any of you?! This kind of stuff takes place every day. Most Americans have grown "immune" to this.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This just goes to prove that there really are white knights in some very key places! I've heard this theory and that these white knights are going to be instrumental in the revelations we will be witnessing.

Nice!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ugh, this is so infuriating. This is one of the reasons why I'm just completely giving up on politics. It'll be more of the same in the future, because not enough of us care/have the ability and resources to change this.

My little town is completely corrupt and it's leeching over into the other cities.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by Elaethyr]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
S&F
A very interesting read but not really surprising.
If you work for any private organization then your under pressure to deliver your departments quotas and improve upon them on a quarter by quarter basis.

here in the UK that philosophy of capitalism is enforced in the service areas of health and the Police service which i , or one, do think is appropriate.

A friend of mine who was a serving officer in the Police Service of Northern Ireland had to leave the job that he once loved because of the deadlines for outlandish "paperwork"
he revealed to me that the Traffic branch are under a similar quota basis for spot fines and that is why you will often see a police car lurking beside a hedge row on a busy road network to fulfill the demands of their job.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wish I could say I'm shocked or surprised but well, the police stopped being there to help long ago.

See this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by ..5..]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hmm...you know that is kinda messed up, the person your supposed to trust is recording you secretly to backstab you in the ass. It's kinda wrong to do that to someone unless they did something reallllllly wrong.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Sure it's wrong and it's a shame that it has to come down to that. Too many innocent people are being hurt. In my case it was my children. What would you do to protect your children if you found out the one you are supposed to trust is untrustworthy and hurting them? The same goes for the police. I am not a police Officer but I am assuming they swear an oath to uphold and protect the law. How do you protect the innocent from those that take advantage of the system.

Yes the system is screwed up and yes too many hands are being greased, and theres probably nothing anyone can do about it. I just think that it's a shame that the world no longer has any character and we have to even be having this debate.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by photobug]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I needed to hear about something like this even to have a little bit of my faith restored in the police again..

the corruption stories were getting more disturbed & happening more frequently...

this most recent one was the straw that broke the camels back..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but this guy you talk about seems like a legend, definitely hope more people take a page out of his book

-B.M

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It's no secret here in the Netherlands that the police is working quota's, it's openly discussed in the news when they don't make them because we will have a deficit on the yearly balance.

Can't imagine that it would be any different anywhere else where a police force is used to maintain "law and order"

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I want to make this CLEAR AND CONCISE.

I believe people that break the LAW should be punished to the fullest EXTENT of the LAW.

What is LAW?

LAW is clearly defined in NATURAL LAW.

We no longer follow NATURAL LAW, we follow "color of law".

The government and the COMPLICIT lawyers have defined "color of law" as LAW.

Did you HARM or HURT someone?
Did you infringe on their inalienable rights of Life, Liberty or Property?
Sorry to say, the gubmint breaks the LAW more than any other entity.
Why is it, that the MAJORITY of "supposed" crime, there is NO VICTIM?
That is CONTROL, utter and infinite CONTROL!

Jury Nullification-if there is no victim, there is no CRIME!

Perfectly stated!!! And people think I am nuts? I know the "Law", the real law of Man.

WE the PEOPLE are the power and the glory forever and ever.........

Whoever does not understand this, needs to be re-educated.

Government SERVES MAN, not the other way round, we need NO LICENSES to do anything, but we must respect one another in what we do and the food we gather. Dominion, ALL natural resources belong to the people, NOT the corporations. Divinity, we have the devine right to these resources WITHOUT purchase. Compensation for the labor to bring them to market is one thing, everything above that is theft of our sovereign rights and wealth.

Redistribution of the wealth from the common man to the Elite. Simple as that.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
reply to post by daddio

im sorry your post may be true but i dont believe it at all and it was irrelevant to the post i made earlier in which i was talking about corrupt police officers

and i stand by my statement that if an officer wants to arrest you there is nothing you can do about it weather your innocent or not. if you resist you end up in more trouble.

the government have the system perfected so that the public cant fight back.

Sadly you are sooo wrong. I have friends that are officers and they know the deal. My father was a detective. If you know your rights and have filed the paperwork with the state, you are above the police and they will know it. Simple as that.

Ridiculous that people think the way you do, I know many of them and have proven them wrong time and again.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have several friends who are police officers and for the most part they are good guys. However, there are many times that even though they are doing their job, they get a lot of attitude and threats from people who really are in the wrong. As time goes by, even some of the good officers get this guarded attitude towards the general public. Definetly not defending the actions of certain officers, but I can at least understand where some of them get the attitude from. One thing my officer friends have always told me is to approach an officer with respect but to also be very confident when speaking with them, look them straight in the eye and they will respect you back. They are trained to notice suspicious traits like twitchy hands, averting direct eye contact and stuttering. Just be confident in your actions.

Quotas are an unwritten rule in police depts, but I dont believe that all these people that claim they were ticketed werent speeding in the first place. I know it does happen but to hear it from people you would think that thousands every day are ticketed for no reason whatsoever. Not buying it..

Dont get me wrong , I get irritated as well as everyone else when cops abuse their authority, especially running red lights/stop signs. A few years back I was at a red light when a police cruiser rolled up behind us with the lights on and "beeping" his siren. Traffic moved over and let him through. However, he wasnt driving fast at all, so I was curious why he needed to get through the light. Since he was going the same direction I was, I sped up and caught up to him, just in time to see him kill his lights and pull into a Captain D's restaurant, where he was obviously meeting several other cops for lunch. I pulled in, rolled my window down and POLITELY asked him why he ran the red light just to get to lunch, keeping eye contact with him the entire time. He stuttered that the call got cancelled, which we both knew was a lie. I then asked him for his name and wrote it on my pad, then took down his unit number off his cruiser, then the numbers off the other 3 cruisers all parked together, the entire time while he watched me from the restaurant door. Im sure he told his fellow cop friends once he got inside. I then hand delivered the information to the precinct receptionist. Not that I think the precinct done anything at all regarding the situation, but I wanted HIM to know that someone in the public was watching and noticing the rule breaking that he committed, that he would have ticketed the general public for doing the same thing. Maybe he and his buddies will think twice about it next time....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've kinda' come to the point where I believe a lot of this stuff is just a natural byproduct of a failing system. I mean sure, you have your folks who are generally corrupt to their core. But a lot of this stuff boils down to stress being caused by the enormous population of the city.
I've always looked at it like this... in certain parts of the world, a man can be removed of his hand for swiping a loaf of bread. Seems barbaric to some, but it makes perfect sense when his theft is literally robbing a family of their sustenance for an entire week. Here in Amerika, you can steal a loaf of bread from Wal-Mart and not even attempt to hide it. They won't prosecute. There's plenty to go around.

Point is, a person's morality hinges on one thing. His condition. A desperate man will come to desperate measures. Yadda Yadda Yadda...

In a city like New York, the population is so enormous that the desperate folks number in the thousands, if not millions. What do you do?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. For many of those cops, it will seem like a battle they simply cannot win. "Let the jungle have em" would be the natural mentality that a lot of them take. Throw political pressure into the mix from the leaders who want to keep NYC the "glistening jewel" that many believe it to be and I'm not surprised at ALL that crime is under-reported.

In the end, Capitalism devours itself.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by JayinAR]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Wow, now that's what I call a good cop. Take'em down from the inside.
tenner says he's not a cop for long. (or he's shunted out to where he can't over hear anything dodgy again)

Anything I've said with reguards to the police in the past, are exempt from this cop, he truly is one of the good guys. 1 down, how many more to go?

He is a good cop. Which is why I fear for the man's life. These other cops will try to whack him, have no doubt.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by MysterE

You write an article about NYPD and from there you make the assumption that all police are working on quotas as you or we had suspected. Please don't generalize. We are not all bad guys.
Seeashrink

No, not all cops are bad..but, as someone who grew up in NYC, I've seen many a precinct get busted for corruption..remember the 77th precinct? plenty of others..this is a recurring theme in NYPD. doesn't matter what dept. you got cops with a lot of power, and a culture of corruption. honest cops speak out, and they're done as cops, or just straight-up dead.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join