It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer for NYPD secretly records colleagues and superiors for over a year, exposes mass corruption!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
theres been several threads about corrupt police or wrongful arrest over the past few months...it just adds to the public hate towards law enforcement.

unfortunately the government have made it impossible now for us to do anything about it.

for example...if a police officer abuses his power and is bothering an innocent person...that person cant even do so much as argue back or speak in any kind of angry manor...if he did the police could arrest him for anti-social behavior (in england)...if you try to resist then they have you for resisting arrest...and if the resistance got more violent they have you for assaulting a police officer

basically if they want to arrest you you cant really stop them weather your innocent or not.

ive seen it happen

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
reply to post by MysterE

haha boy are you naive. i live in a small town 15k ppl and police here are also corrupt. we all hear rumors about that all the time. bribes etc. sh* one of the biggest law firms gone down for bribery last year. i live in oxford ms, home of ole miss university(yea, the town of the first presidential debate for obama)

small percentage? i'd say small percentage are honorable ppl.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I live in a town of only 8,000 and the police are constantly harassing people. The first time I was ever pulled over was in my town and for no reason. The policeman later said my license plate light was out but it wasn't. It seems precincts find quotas to be of top priority.

Hell, I was even yelled at and fined for honking my horn at 10:30pm. Don't believe me? Look up New Jersey citations and find "improper use of horn." $54 for telling someone, 'hey, maybe it's time to depress the gas pedal.' Unbelievable....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
I live in New York City and I'm more afraid of the cops than of any vague terrorist, especially when the cops are walking around with gas masks and m-16s.

No one here is shocked by the quotas, everyone knows about them. People like to think the cops are your friend, that they're there to help, that you can trust them, that they're interested in defending the law. People who think that have not had many dealings with the police.

Wake up people, the police are just the primary enforcement arm of the federal government and serve no one's interests but the government's. In court you're "Guilty until proven innocent" but when you have to submit to random check points, stop and frisks, when you're being shoved to the ground, cuffed and locked in a cage, it sure seems like they assume you're guilty.

I've lived in NYC for 27 years and I've never called the police.

Aman,,,,,,,,, you spoke for me right there also, thank you

It's a thing called Quality Of Life..... it's a policy that the cops have to go by... I heard on a website of this org in NY that deals with Police Corruption and they explain how the quality of life policy is, how many % of people get arrested, from tiny bit of weed and among other little so called "crimes" and from what i remember they said .. up to 34% hispanics, 52% Blacks, about 20% whites and the rest are other < dont quote me on the exact number but its around those > to meet the monthly quota, thats the biggest problem with the cops are within the black and spanish communities here in NY, and how they feel about cops, the similar things you just said

here's are some examples of that policy :
Giuliani's Quality of Life: Police Brutality, Murder and Repression

New York City Sued Over Discriminatory Policing Policy in Public Housing

NYC Marijuana Possession Arrests Skyrocket, Illustrate NYPD Racial Bias, New Report Shows
above link has the exact numbers that I mentioned

there's a lot of info out there about it and I'm sure thats happening all over the country if your state dept has that Quality Of Life policy

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

yea, you have to know that. i tried to resist back in high school and found out the hard way. f that. from now on, im the most innocent looking, nicest person a cop ever talks to lol. i know its ass licking but it beats going to jail for nothing. i usually get off with a warning nowadays. they like the feeling of being in control, you give them that, and you're good semaritan.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primordial
I've lived in NYC for my whole life. To anybody raised here none of this is new.

They should come to my local precinct. I've had a number of problems with them. It is probably the most corrupt, full of lazy cops, POS of a precinct in the city.

Which one you talking about? the 24th? lol they also veryyyyyyyy corrupted, more than half of the officers there... I know someone who knows those cops in there, I knew someone who sold drugs to the captain , there was a cop setting up someone that i know to beat him up (which they did & he fought back) and arrest him but he only got 2-3 years out of the "police assault " , he was targeted and he got them back but it cost him 2-3 years locked away. Internal Affairs got into it and found out about the cops, but still gave him jail time, not for the max which they always give among other stories from personal to friends

Oh yeah , my friend from H.S. became a cop and they put him in the 24th which is a block away from me and he also told me stories from fighting with people and hitting them on the low, put someone in if they give them any attitude, if its a young black male or hispanic and he not dressed "properly" those are the ones they bother and other sh|t. Also that everyone in there are somewhat two-faces and have big ass ego.... officers in there dont even like each other

[edit on 11-5-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
theres been several threads about corrupt police or wrongful arrest over the past few months...it just adds to the public hate towards law enforcement.

unfortunately the government have made it impossible now for us to do anything about it.

for example...if a police officer abuses his power and is bothering an innocent person...that person cant even do so much as argue back or speak in any kind of angry manor...if he did the police could arrest him for anti-social behavior (in england)...if you try to resist then they have you for resisting arrest...and if the resistance got more violent they have you for assaulting a police officer

basically if they want to arrest you you cant really stop them weather your innocent or not.

ive seen it happen

Watch this video and get in touch with these guys they are doing something about it! In England and Australia

www.tpuc.org...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Disclosure is a good thing.
unless you are one who profits from lies.

Robert A. Heinlein "Secrecy is the keystone to all tyranny.
Not force, but secrecy and censorship.
When any government or church for that matter, undertakes to say to it's subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked in this fashion; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, whose mind is free. No, not the rack nor the atomic bomb, not anything. You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." — Robert A. Heinlein

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BreachedZone
This is not indicative of all police officers. My husband is a retired officer, and is an honorable man. It is a shame what is going on, but it may just be this precinct

Right... but have you ever seen him encounter a suspect, interview a victim, judge his motives for pulling someone over, seen him assault someone?

No ..

Because cops are just your "average joes" outside the job.. their wives and children rarely get to see them stomping somebodies face into the cement unless they are unlucky and get caught.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here is my prediction, I'm no psychic, I've just seen this enough times already.

The 'worst' of the cops will be suspended on full pay.

Once this has all blown over and we all move on to the latest police corruption somewhere else, they will all be reinstated with no charges or serious disciplinary action.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Too bad someone hasn't done the same to expose the corruption in the FBI.

Then again, maybe a team is hard at work on that right now?

Hey big bro, they are watching YOU now.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Business as usual. Quotas are nothing new or controversial, the state gave our town's police department a grant, but they have to write 3 tickets an hour. Our town has a population of like 2000 I think.

I support law enforcement, but at the same I hate cops. It's just a lose-lose, have no cops, criminals screw us. Have em, they're the ones screwing us. Hopefully more and more good cops will do stuff like this, and the whole system won't be a bunch of bs like it is now.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think *every type of officer* should do exactly this. So should the politicians!!!

When it comes time to answer for your actions, you have proof of your innocence. Do it for yourself and do it for us.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I too as a retired LEO support law enforcement but as you say, only when things are right. Here, they need to take the shields away from these idiots for sure. Its one thing for a civilian to commit a wrong or crime but when its the boys in blue, immediate & swift action needs to be taken.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Great discovery. S & F and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And here come the closet cops to circle the wagons. It's amazing how a cop can be on tape caught doing injustice and the closet door kicks open with the wagon circling and excuses. I'm sick of this crap. It's hard enough to get one fired when they commit cold blooded murder with all the police unions and crap. We need to cut the police unions out of government backed law enforcement.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Very good post, but remember that if the police have nothing to do, then WE DON'T NEED THE POLICE!!!

Ayn Rand's ATLAS SHRUGGED contains some dialogue between bureaucrat Dr. Ferris; confronting industrialist Henry Rearden about having broken a federal regulation: . . . . .

"But, after all, I did break one of your laws." (Rearden)
"Well, what do you think they're for?" (Ferris)
Dr. Ferris did not notice the sudden look on Rearden's face, the look of a man hit by the first vision of that which he had sought to see. Dr. Ferris was past the stage of seeing; he was intent upon delivering the last blows to an animal caught in a trap. "Did you really think that we want those laws to be observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts 'you're up against - then you'll know that this is not the age for beautiful gestures. We're after power and we mean it. You fellows were pikers, but we know the real trick, and you'd better get wise to it. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is in the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live, without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there In that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted--and you create a nation of lawbreakers--and then you cash in on the guilt. Now that's the system, 'Mr. Rearden, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."

In the line "...when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them; "Miss Rand unveils a vital point. Government, you see, is in the defense/police/court business, so government's "customers" are military aggressors/criminals/civil litigants. Think about it: if there were no foreign military threat, no crime and no civil lawsuits, the government would have no "customers" and would shrink in size and authority. As Dr. Ferris acidly commented, "Who wants a nation of law abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone?" For anyone in government--nothing.

The first priority of government is to maintain a steady supply of "customers." This is easy enough to do. Remember, in the defense/police/court business, government is a monopoly. Nobody else is allowed to compete. A monopoly doesn't have to fight for a larger piece of the pie—it owns the whole pie! It has 100% market share!

The only way for a monopoly to grow bigger is to increase the size of the pie; to increase the size of the market itself. How? By creating more customers! (A baking soda manufacturer did exactly that when the decline of home baking hurt their sales. They went on a marketing offensive and pushed baking soda for alternate uses, such as cleaning, deodorizing, tooth brushing, bathing, etc.--thus increasing the size of the market itself.)

If criminals are the customers of the police and the courts, then how does government create more criminals? Create new laws which apply to new people! Laws which are all but impossible for the public to understand or obey--thus creating criminals. Or, to again quote Dr. Ferris, "But just pass the kind of laws that, can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted--and you create a nation of law breakers--and then you cash in on the guilt.

Guilt produces passivity, and makes man programmed for defeat. The importance of this for totalitarianism cannot be overemphasized. If a whole society can be made to feel guilty, it will be unable to withstand an enslaving state: it is ripe for conquest. This has long been recognized as the most successful method of rendering men passive and pliable, incapable of resistance to statist domination and control. As guilt produces impotence, it also leads people to call for more and more controls from the state. The passive population is not only malleable, yielding, submissive; it positively welcomes state intervention. The guilty, unable to solve life's problems, will be saved by the state.

-- David Chilton -

So you can see that the police are nothing more than corporate security gaurds, and they believe WE are a part of the corporation. WE are not, and until you figure that out, the police will continue to get away with it. If you ever get stopped by a cop, NEVER GIVE HIM YOUR NAME, you are consenting by assent to being treated as a corporate employee and the statute, ordinance and code or regulations apply to you. IF you understand that you are a Sovereign, a flesh and blood living soul and NOT a person, then these statutes, codes and regulations or ordinances DO NOT apply to you.

Common Law supercedes ALL other "law" which is merely "color of law".

But this needs to be learned by everyone. If you get stopped, DEMAND to see the county sheriff, he IS the only legal and official "law enforcement" officer, he is elected by you to protect you, especially from rogue cops.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Great Revelation, or should I say sad? And these are the people who we were counting on to stand down and stand with us against our government's current push to force us to conform to a one world, you have no rights reality. Boy are we in trouble. It sure seems we will be standing alone. What has happened to "the thin blue line"?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This just screamed of similarities at me compared to what happend here in Britian.

There was this cop, with the BBC Watchdog program, was concerned with how he's police department was performing and his Superiors behaved towards other officers.

So what he done was carry around with him a hidden camera that he worn on his uniform and taped everything from the locker room to inside the squad cars and inside his boss's office.

Although this was a good 5 years or more i can't recall everything that i remember. Except that they, to, had to stick to targets and some officers were very racist.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

ive seen it happen

Sadly not true, again, people do not know how to speak the legal language.

www.fbi.gov...

I Know some of you don't trust the FBI but there are good people in there too. If you know the actual Common Law, you need not worry about this. We must educate these officers and demand respect FROM them. We are the power behind the government which is actually funny as there really IS no government so to speak.

All political power is inherent in the people. Know the actual "law", not the corporate crap either.

How to speak in Court;
Under our corporate governments, no Sovereign can lawfully be tried or convicted of any statutory crime. I recently discovered how to avoid prosecution, under the Trust, when a Sovereign is taken before a corporate prosecuting attorney or a judge:

First: “the Sovereign must inquire if we are on the record, and if not, insist upon it! Say nothing, sign nothing and answer no questions until you are convinced that the proceedings are being recorded!”

Secondly: all a Sovereign has to say for the record is: “I am a beneficiary of the Trust, and I am appointing you, judge, as my Trustee.” State NO NAME!!!

Thirdly: the Sovereign then directs his Trustee to do his bidding! “As my Trustee, I want you to discharge this matter I am accused of and eliminate the record.”

Fourthly: if the Sovereign suffered any damages as a result of his arrest, he can direct that the Trust compensate him from the proceeds of the Court by saying; “I wish to be compensated for [X] dollars, in redemption.”

This statement is sufficient to remove the authority and jurisdiction from any prosecuting attorney or judge. The accused will immediately be released from custody with a check, license or claim he identifies as a damage. It doesn’t matter what the action involves or how it is classified by the corporate law as a civil or criminal action. It works every time! All of the Codes, Statutes and Regulations throughout the united States of America are a Will from the Masters to their Slaves. A Will is defined as, “An express command used in a dispositive nature.” When individuals in America are charged with a crime and warehoused in a jail, it is because they went against the Will of the Masters and not because they harmed another. Remember that: “The Will” demands from us, all that we are; to keep us in check; and promises us nothing!

NEVER give your name in court; it gives the court authority over you and gives the court jurisdiction. Always explain that you are “representing” the alleged entity. Know that YOU have dominion.

Questions to ask;
1. I would like to see the judges’ oath of office; he does have an oath of office as a judge does he not?
2. Who accuses me? (“The State of Minnesota” does not exist, the Minnesota State exists.)
3. If I give my name does it enter me into a contract?
4. How does the court derive political jurisdiction over me?

This was written by a retired judge. I don't have the link, I copied and pasted it to my word pad. It works, I have used it once before. The "oath of office" is the key. If officers do not file an oath of office within 15 days of accepting the job, they are guilty of impersonating an officer, you can have them arrested and file criminal charges against them, this is the best wya to do it. DEMAND to see the oath of office, the written, FILED one.

Then demand to see the enforcement clause. There is no clause where it states they have a duty or right to enforce ANYTHING, until you harm someone or damage property. Traffic tickets are NOT enforceable, color of law is all they are.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by BreachedZone

I want to make it clear that I don't think all police are corrupt. I believe this represents a very small percentage of officers. For the most part I believe our law enforcement are honorable brave men.

-E-

[edit on 11-5-2010 by MysterE]

Ma, Henry's drinking the Koolaid again! I told that was the s#$t we give to the sheep, but he doesn't want to listen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join