It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moment Of Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I am here at ATS to research and gather honest opinions regarding the free energy movement , I have posted (jestingly) regarding hoax fabrication and have been slapped on the wrist (thread deleted by some drunk) Hi drunk !( thanks for the feedback and monitoring of BS bandwidth sucking chit chat ) The right way to go in such a large and exponentialy expanding forum IMO , (still miss those 20 points tho') I don't want to get into finger pointing and blame games , but certain tings (yes , tings) are obvious on many fronts : The religious and scientific skeptics beleive there was a moment of creation , Whether it be the big bang or the day the lord said "let there be light" there was still little to see in the quantum fog that preceded . I have had friendly debates with my Christian friends as to the nature of our individual beliefs , (whatever IT is , IT is small but it is everywhere ) and I believe the small fluctuations we debate about can be collected and used altruisticaly to better this planet . I have been duped by many frauds claiming to be working for gods will , and I see nothing but paranoid excuses as to why they cannot help us without major $$$ rewards . I have cited the SEAS energy project as a good start from people with good hearts before , and would suggest looking them up .Share your thoughts ! Beardon , Newman , Lee and any others , pro or con , better to be informed ......

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Uhhh.......... alrighty then.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
Uhhh.......... alrighty then.

Nutzo

got it , good flick , change into an alien for me again ?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yes i trashe dyour earlier thread because it violated T and A another Mod locked it and we both agreed it to be trashed. You remember the recent hoax? wel starting a thread about creatying your own hoax is a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Actually it was a nifty little thread while it lasted. I did make a prediction in the predictions board that they would lock the preminition thread that I posted my preminition to , maybe I saw the wrong thread in my preminition. Heehee.

Edit: I just checked and it was that thread I posted that on. I am psychic. I am I am.

Nutzo

[edit on 7-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So you think cgraeting a hoax is a "nifty" thing do you? cos its deemed rather serious here.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Yes i trashe dyour earlier thread because it violated T and A another Mod locked it and we both agreed it to be trashed. You remember the recent hoax? wel starting a thread about creatying your own hoax is a bad idea.
OMG you are real ! I was just fishing , (for those 20 points you absconded from my weeee hook ) point taken and acknowledged (sp?)

no mo bs. promised

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I got to turn myself into an alien on that thread, But I don't think anyone bought it. Or did they?

Nutzo

top topics

join