It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hollywood And 2012

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi Folks,
There is a lot of talk and speculation, that Hollywood has been Implying about 2012, but not the obvious movie about 2012. How long do y'all think that hollywood has been doing this? Now mind you, I'm new to ATS and dont know if a thread exists on this particular issue, but here goes.

I dont watch TV much, but about 2 months ago I happened to be watching and old movie, namely The sequel to The Dirty Dozen. In that there was a scene where the prisoner recruits in training are scaling a wall and only the number 12 is visible on the wall and on the general's jeep, only the number 20 is visible. It struct me as odd to read the number 2012, which imo was a subtle indicator.
How many of you have noticed this and have you also noticed such subtle indicators in other old hollywood movies? It would be interesting to have a compilation , on this subject.

Cheers

[edit on 11-5-2010 by savvys84]




posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Looking to much into it man, i'm sure they would not make it so subtle. If your receipt reads £20.12 does this mean supermarkets are telling us of 2012? If your child was born on the 6/6/06 does this mean he/she is Lucifer?



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everton
Looking to much into it man, i'm sure they would not make it so subtle. If your receipt reads £20.12 does this mean supermarkets are telling us of 2012? If your child was born on the 6/6/06 does this mean he/she is Lucifer?


Its not looking too much into it man, considering the movie is mainly death and destruction, and the men climbing the wall as if to signify a higher density. You will really have to see this scene and you will instantly gauge its significance. and these numbers are very big and obvious. In the old movies, it has to be subtle.
There are no coincidences in life.

Cheers



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by savvys84
 


I've seen the movie.

You are reading to much into it. Maybe its a good thing that you don't watch tv.



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Want to see how subtle they try and make it all seem. Roll up a joint and watch Sherlock Holmes. Listen really carefully to the dialog taking place between the characters and think about everything we see here on ATS, you'll be shocked. More importantly, having to do with the NWO. It's crazy. I'm sure people will say I'm just taking things out of context while being high but those of us who smoke know that it only enhances our thinking abilities. There's plenty of other movies too but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Sadly that's another effect of smoking the reefer
My short term memory is.... well short.



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I was watching this movie about the Romans and in the background you can see a car. Was Hollywood trying to tell me that the Fiat has been around longer than historians would like us to believe? Even more telling was a contrail in the movie Troy.



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84

Originally posted by Everton
Looking to much into it man, i'm sure they would not make it so subtle. If your receipt reads £20.12 does this mean supermarkets are telling us of 2012? If your child was born on the 6/6/06 does this mean he/she is Lucifer?


Its not looking too much into it man, considering the movie is mainly death and destruction, and the men climbing the wall as if to signify a higher density.



Are you for real? Men climbing the walls is signifying a higher density? Why can't it mean that there wasn't a ladder?
Maybe they had to go up. Maybe climbing is more exciting movie material than stairs. Maybe you are looking waaaaaaay too into it.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by spinalremain]



posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by savvys84

Originally posted by Everton


Are you for real? Men climbing the walls is signifying a higher density? Why can't it mean that there wasn't a ladder?
Maybe they had to go up. Maybe climbing is more exciting movie material than stairs. Maybe you are looking waaaaaaay too into it.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by spinalremain]


The singularity implied is that only a Select Few are scaling the wall with 12 ropes and only a ew survive by the end o the movie. Good conspiracy material here imo.
The world population is i believe close to 7 billion currently.



posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
But dont worry Savvy! You will have your Anti-Gravity Machine Patent by 2012 so you can hover away while the earth gets destroyed.



posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87
 


OH SNAP!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Neodoxa]



posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
But dont worry Savvy! You will have your Anti-Gravity Machine Patent by 2012 so you can hover away while the earth gets destroyed.


I'm Ra .....

you are perceptive

Lol. As a matter of fact it will be exactly 48 mnths on 21st Dec 2012.

Ki..ni..ni..ni...gin



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i agree there are underlying messages in movies, but it is only hollywood trying to play on human emotions



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirtysecondsmacgruber
i agree there are underlying messages in movies, but it is only hollywood trying to play on human emotions


True,
But have reason to believe thay have some insights into the planned future events of this world



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by savvys84
 


It's just Hollywood feeding on the latest fad. It makes money.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm not sold on the idea, but I just can't discount the concept that there are little messages all over TV and cinema. When I consider 'why?', the only reasons I can come up with is that:- a) they are having a laugh or b) there are some kind of 'cosmic' rules to obey and they're exploiting loop holes.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
I'm not sold on the idea, but I just can't discount the concept that there are little messages all over TV and cinema. When I consider 'why?', the only reasons I can come up with is that:- a) they are having a laugh or b) there are some kind of 'cosmic' rules to obey and they're exploiting loop holes.


I would imagine

Cosmic rules to obey is a very far reaching sentiment with endless possibitities



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join