It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department Ordered Intelligence Community To Not Share Information...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Justice Department Ordered Intelligence Community To Not Share Information...

hotairpundit.blogspot.com

KIT BOND: "Regretably, we have had almost no information from the intelligence community, I had a brief 10 minute conversation on Tuesday, we have tried to follow up and ask questions about you in the media are saying and we've been told by the intelligence community, the Dept. of Justice has ordered them not to share information with the intelligence committee...That is unacceptable, it is politicizing the entire process"...

Bond calls it "unbelievable" and "unheard of"....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Round and Round we go, an administration changes but the politics never changed. Instead now the DOJ is even more politicized than it ever was. From Mirandizing non-citizens, to filing lawsuit against States Laws that are already on Federal Books, Providing immense support for the DEFENSE of the terrorists in Guantanomo Prision,

hotairpundit.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You really believe the terrorists at guantanamo bay, cuba have anything to do with america's national security? Do you believe al-queda was DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the 9-11 plot?

Maybe al-queda exists and maybe they played a part on 9-11, but I guarantee you the US Federal government is 10 times MORE RESPONSIBLE for ALLOWING, or even ASSISTING the terrorists to carry out 9-11 then al-queda will ever be.

That is the truth! Do you care about the truth or do prefer pushing disinfo on people because YOU HATE LIBERALS that much?! Really pathetic man....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
You really believe the terrorists at guantanamo bay, cuba have anything to do with america's national security? Do you believe al-queda was DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the 9-11 plot?

Maybe al-queda exists and maybe they played a part on 9-11, but I guarantee you the US Federal government is 10 times MORE RESPONSIBLE for ALLOWING, or even ASSISTING the terrorists to carry out 9-11 then al-queda will ever be.

That is the truth! Do you care about the truth or do prefer pushing disinfo on people because YOU HATE LIBERALS that much?! Really pathetic man....

Oh my, I forgot those Airplanes that were hijacked by Terrorists and Flown into the World Trade Towers were not hijacked at all. They were being controlled by radio remote controlls. And the detainees that are in Cuba never provided further info leading into more attacks or self admitted to committing 9.11 which they wear as a badge of honor.

Also if you have realized the YOUTUBE video is CNN, That is your favorite network right?

Do you really hate America that much? Such a pathetic soul. I may suggest one thing, instead "EarthCitizen" maybe "CitizenOfHate" better fits you.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Do you really hate America that much? Such a pathetic soul. I may suggest one thing, instead "EarthCitizen" maybe "CitizenOfHate" better fits you.

Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing.

Do see the intense irony?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
KIT BOND IS AN IDIOT

She writes for FOX sometimes and is just an amazingly stupid person.

While I believe her on this, I wouldnt trust her for anything.

Massive disinfo agent.

new topics

top topics

join