It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your most significant experience of time shift

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I hadn't experienced this for a while until I heard on Wednesday that Art Linkletter died again.

I don't believe in anything, really, but ...

In my opinion, to assume that if a death happened in the past in a different timeline it would be recorded on the 'Net somewhere is incorrect in the context of timeline shifts. From what I understand of what so-called timeline shifts are supposed to be, and individual consciousness shifts from a timeline where someone had already died to a timeline where they have not died. Then when the famous person dies in the current timeline, the "shifter" remembers the past event, but since the event happened in a different line and never on the current line, there would obviously be no record.

Again, not that I believe it, just wanted to point out that a missing digital record of an event is not proof-positive that timeline shifts do not happen.

Great thread!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Extreme fatigue, deeper sleep, physical bliss, mental bliss, some weird illnesses, a sense of unity, a feeling of having each foot in a different world,
extremely intense and vivid dreams, feeling dreamy while awake, desire to detoxify, increased and more productive meditation. etc.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I have had some extraordinary experiences with time dilation and reality shifts but why relate them if the trolls are going to tell me I'm lying, demented or seeking attention.

There is a big difference between debunking and disagreement and personal attacks.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by whaaa]

I hear ya on that on Whaaa it's true nobody has to be rude. Just take it as an indication of their mentality and personality. They probably are the ones who can clear a room at work or have people running the other way when they see em coming down the street.

Well, anyway, please do post we're interested and there's always the ignore button, nice little lifesaver that is!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Aside from the australia thing, i have been noticing a lot of weird stuff.

Here is one REALLY weird one:

I remember going into Sports Chalet to buy a basketball. I clearly remember where it was and looking for parking and everything. I was working a few streets down so i know the area very well.
Here is a map:
www.sportchalet.com...

Zoom in. Youll see across the street of where sports chalet is it says "fallbrook center".

Well, guess what?
I parked in the fallbrook center and went into a sports chalet located at the fallbrook center.
I bought that basketball about 5 months ago. I visited the fallbrook center 3 months ago(2 months after the purchase) to find out that sports chalet had moved across the street.

Thinking im going crazy, i walk into the sports chalet and ask them "hey have you guys moved recently?"

The employee responds with, "ive been working here for 5 years and so far we havent moved."

This made me realize that something really weird is going on. This was after i read the Australia/NZ thread, so i wasnt completely uncomfortable with it. In fact, it was almost comforting to some degree, because i knew that maybe I wasnt going crazy about Australi/NZ thing.

If it means anything, i had a really weird dream. This dream was weird because i think it was trying to explain what is going on but the way it explained it ended up being more confusing than before.

SO, here goes:

Apparently, there is a powerful galactic alien civilization. These guys run around and sometimes fight and kill other aliens. These guys dont want us to see what they are doing, so sometimes they have to change the entire landscape of the Earth. This all happens in a higher dimension, so we dont necessarily feel it unless we are in that state of mind. What happens is, they suck everything out of the earth, and then re-arrange everything on the atomic level. They aren't perfect, so sometimes they mess up. I forgot what they where called, but i was at a school when i was being told all this. It felt like i was learning something very important, it had a feeling of surreal enlightenment. Ive never had such a rush of knowledge in my dreams before.

Then, the dream eerily turned a shutter-island like nightmare. Almost as if i had found something i shouldnt have found, and now i was being tricked into being a bad guy that apparently beat up some guy named David who then became a guy named Andrew and the police where trying to make me remember what i had done.

I woke up thinking i was a prisoner or something.

Was this dream just a dream? Sometimes i think dreams are some kind of communication between us and some higher power.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by demonseed]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Okay now I want to know if anybody here has been waiting for The Last Airbender movie like I have. I swear as well as my daughter can swear that this movie has been scheduled to be in theatres on JUNE 2 2010, up till the day before which I saw a trailer for it the day before and it said in theatres TOMORROW!!!! Now the movie was NOT released, we've been waiting months!!!!!
Now today the first time since it's SCHEDULED release that I have seen another trailer for it and it says release is scheduled for July 2, 2010! WTF????
That would be okay, you know maybe they changed the release date but My son says it's always been scheduled for release on July 2, and not June 2nd, but yet this weekend I know he knew it to be this week to be released!!!! He even asked if I had looked for a pirated copy the day of the third!!!!! WTH IS THIS?????

[edit on 4-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Oct. 20,2010
This seems to be the only way to POST in regards to my own exp. and hopefully will stimulate more comments in regards to similar exp. if possible.
49 y.o. caucasion male,health professional now disabled (11 surgeries/chemo/bla bla bla...) no known mental or chemical disorders other than depression related to "chronic pain" there has be a questionable acquisition as to possible seizure disorder and known AVM's in my firstborn as well as possibly 2nd born son now deceased (9-9-09
). For normal reasons Im merely stating health/hard related/objective facts to keep any emotion or non significant data from obscuring any objective replies as well. For some reason after one surgery (the records wont show it because it would have left company/Drs Liable...) they left my O2 level fall to 64% for a duration of 10 minutes trying to intubate my prior to surgery for anterior cervical graft C5-T1spine. note: (64% O2 reading that is legitimate is comparable to everyone I personally have witnessed being DEAD... and yup...I have been in Codes/ER more than my share over 20 years as a RRT/reg.respiratory therapist).how i knew that this had happened was due to my previous girlfriend and self looking over the cardio/O2/breath rate monitor due to an increased heart rate of 210bpm post surgery already an hour past...[please be patient as i know this appears to be drawn out but I feel the sense to be as accurate as possible]./ IT was after this ordeal I exp. certain periods of "blackouts,time loss,almost unreal extreme high speed dreams and sensory load for periods up to 20 hours". over about a 7 year period it seems that they have decreased in occasion but increase in intensity. WHY am I stating this in a "time shift" post area???----- because everytime this "Ordeal.." happens every time device near me loses between 5-7 minutes and those more distal increase in time. No this isnt a made up story and could possibly be reverified by my present wife (as long as the person/s can speak Mandarin) but its become a real thorn in my side at this point when showing up to pick her up from work late and having to state I was watching the CLOCK and it wasnt time to go to pick you up yet!.... realize same clock will maintain perfect time (all of them a total of 3) other than when this......err.. phenomena takes place! I am hoping to hear from others with possibly similar occasions happening???
and yup...im not a nut/being as serious as possible.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
hola! i had an experience of time shift ( not to be confused with reality shifts)
simple, i was lying on my bed with my GF watching tv maybe 6 years ago, when i saw the movie trailer for unleashed with jet li....things is, when it happened, i was able to say precisely what the movie was about about and remembered all the scenes of the movie even before it got in theater!! its been a while now but i cant stop thinking about it...i saw that movie befor its release....a weird experience!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
reply to post by ldyserenity

have u ever had those days where you are unusually clumsy and feel like you're "not in your body"? or u notice yourself thinking/acting differently? or have memories that others don't?

I seriously get those on a weekly basis... No joke. Sometimes more than once a week.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I wake up, the clock says i have 3 minutes to get to work. O #,thats get ready and travel time. I panick,i dont mind my job it wouldnt be nice to be late again. So i rush to get ready, I make it out to the living room,the clock in there says I have 15 minutes to get to work. So i go back to the original clock and it says i have an hour to get to work. So now i go back out to the living room and it now says i have an hour,up from 15 min. I had a nice day at work,i wasnt late. O and i forgot to say i was the only person home,so noone could have switched times on me.
edit on 28-11-2010 by spokthunder because: specifing

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spokthunder
reply to post by Zagari

I wake up, the clock says i have 3 minutes to get to work. O #,thats get ready and travel time. I panick,i dont mind my job it wouldnt be nice to be late again. So i rush to get ready, I make it out to the living room,the clock in there says I have 15 minutes to get to work. So i go back to the original clock and it says i have an hour to get to work. So now i go back out to the living room and it now says i have an hour,up from 15 min. I had a nice day at work,i wasnt late. O and i forgot to say i was the only person home,so noone could have switched times on me.
edit on 28-11-2010 by spokthunder because: specifing

I've had inconsistent clocks a number of times, and it's annoying as hell. I usually am also in too much of a hurry to really do anything about it. At least i used to be. Once you get used to this sort of thing, it almost seems natural. I suspect our ancestors were in tune with this stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In the past few weeks I have had 'instant replay' experiences.
The first happened whilst I was watching a movie and simultaneously webbrowsing.
I was glancing at the TV screen intermittantly in order to follow the movie storyline.
I watched a scene where a man took off his watch and gave it to a street beggar in response to a threatening request "I would really like that watch".
I returned my attention to my PC. Then a few minutes later I heard those words spoken again, so I looked at the TV and saw that same scene repeated.

I thought maybe that it was some sort of fault in the equipment the TV channel was using to relay the film.

However, I have been watching live TV news broadcasts and several times the same sentance has been repeated by the newscasters consecutively - just like an action replay of goal scoring at football matches.

edit on 25-3-2011 by margaretr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I just had a small reality shift just a dew moments ago. I picked up a standard yellow/orange number two pencil out of my pencil cup to make some notes, And when I started writing I realized I am holding this...I dunno...looks like laquered wood pencil. It looks like it was woodstained and then clear coated, not simply painted yellow like all of my pencils. I have never seen this pencil before, and theres no way it could have gotten into my pencil cup, Besides, when I chose the pencil from my cup, I looked at the points so I could have a sharp one. I would have noticed that I picked this up. This is not my pencil. It's not even sharp.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by docpain

Wow! thx for this post~!.. I had to repost it for better readability and thought it deserved a closer look.

Oct. 20,2010
This seems to be the only way to POST in regards to my own exp. and hopefully will stimulate more comments in regards to similar exp. if possible.

49 y.o. Caucasian male, health professional now disabled (11 surgeries/chemo/bla bla bla...) no known mental or chemical disorders other than depression related to "chronic pain" there has be a questionable acquisition as to possible seizure disorder and known AVM's in my firstborn as well as possibly 2nd born son now deceased (9-9-09 ).

For normal reasons I’m merely stating health/hard related/objective facts to keep any emotion or non significant data from obscuring any objective replies as well. For some reason after one surgery (the records won’t show it because it would have left company/Drs Liable...) they left my O2 level fall to 64% for a duration of 10 minutes trying to intubate my prior to surgery for anterior cervical graft C5-T1spine. note: (64% O2 reading that is legitimate is comparable to everyone I personally have witnessed being DEAD... and yup...I have been in Codes/ER more than my share over 20 years as a RRT/reg.respiratory therapist).

How I knew that this had happened was due to my previous girlfriend and self looking over the cardio/O2/breath rate monitor due to an increased heart rate of 210bpm post surgery already an hour past...[please be patient as I know this appears to be drawn out but I feel the sense to be as accurate as possible]./

IT was after this ordeal I exp. certain periods of "blackouts, time loss, almost unreal extreme high speed dreams and sensory load for periods up to 20 hours". over about a 7 year period it seems that they have decreased in occasion but increase in intensity.

WHY am I stating this in a "time shift" post area???----- Because every time this "Ordeal...” happens, every time device near me loses between 5-7 minutes and those more distal increase in time.

No this isn’t a made up story and could possibly be re verified by my present wife (as long as the person/s can speak Mandarin) but its become a real thorn in my side at this point when showing up to pick her up from work late and having to state I was watching the CLOCK and it wasn’t time to go to pick you up yet!.... realize same clock will maintain perfect time (all of them a total of 3) other than when this......err.. Phenomenon takes place!

I am hoping to hear from others with possibly similar occasions happening???
And yup...I am not a nut/being as serious as possible

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join