It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voyager 2 Signal Distortions - Alien Intervention Speculated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I see many people are speculating about what's up with voyager. I browsed the net and found a site with reports from Voyager. Perhaps that can give some insight? I don't get anything useful off it, but perhaps some others will?
voyager.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I think you already answered your question yourself... If whoever finds the gold disk has some sense of thought, and understanding similar to us humans then the data encoded should be enough to grasp their attention for contact.

As for sounds of human suffering we as people would like to think, and project out to anyone listening sounds of human suffering are not the norm or philosophic image we as humans want to project. Thus the many creators of the disk left out our shortcomings as a whole society. I don't think the tribal warfare of humans would attract any being to our part of the solar system.

Logically one would think an alien race would come to the conclusion that no interaction between us, and them would take place.because of our tribal warfare agenda's. After all would we want to come between to warring alien species, if their technologies seemed fifty, or 100 times more advanced than us? I think for us to be just spectators would be an enormous risk in itself.

<< 1  2   >>

join