It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voyager 2 Signal Distortions - Alien Intervention Speculated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Acutally, the problem with the nav computer seems overdue. Ths suspicious part is a rickety space probe making it through our entire solar system without so much as a glitch for 33 years. They say this thing is almost out of the heliosphere - what happened to the Oort Cloud? Doesnt it have to get through the massive Oort Clould first?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, what are the odds? Maybe it got abducted by aliens, maybe they zapped it, maybe it was hit by some large object, maybe the batteries died out, maybe it has a technical problem. With so many options, who knows?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Interesting article,

Here is my explanation base on what I know

Since earth is in quarantine by the ETs and we humans cannot leave earths orbit because our leader or should I say the self proclaimed elites and power that be cannot and don not want to create world peace by sharing the advance technology (Free energy devices, advance medical devices ect) that the ETs gave us 70+ years ago to help human kind evolve and come into space in peace to be welcomed by all the other advance civilisation.

Remember Apollo mission, there where originally 20 mission scheduled, well on mission 16 the ETs from the moon said congratulations, you maid it to the moon with out sharing all the truth with everyone on earth that you are not alone in the universe, well you cant come back to the Moon anymore, until you disclose the truth! and that is why the Apollo mission where suddenly canceled. and that's why Obama canceled the Moon mission, and the shuttle program and that now it is under the Military control with the X37 unmaned shuttle WE CANNOT GO TO THE MOON ANYMORE!!! until we come out with DISCLOSURE!!!

That is why it is also forbidden for ANYTHING coming from earth to leave this solar system, this would explain why when The spacecraft (voyager 2) travelled to the edge of our solar system was intercepted and the signaled was cut of, it is our limits of exploration by unmanned devices (we can see but just so far).

This WILL aggravate the self proclaimed elites and power that be, and I think its a good thing, just like if you cannot live in peace in a society with other people around you, well you will be incarcerated in prison, this planet for the moment is everyone prison until everyone can live in peace and for that to change we only need the truth to come out!

All this secrecy is only preventing us from evolving and even tough the self proclaimed elites have some advance technology they cant do much with it, its like having a bicycle in your house, yeah you can ride it in youre hallway but unless you know how to behave and share it with some friends, you cant go outside with it.

So sit back and enjoy all the failures of NASA and Military satellites and probes.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

You know, what you wrote makes sense and goes in hand with what Greer said, that we haven't gone past the solar system with our backengineered ships. Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by Miccey

Where did you get that information from? The Nasa site still says they dont know the cause. Do you have a source for that statement?

Source, do i need a source too..

Ok, its in the swampgas i sniff all day...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Amazing...

Well more shocking that people have jumped on the ET angle for this.

It's a 33yrold ship in the depths of space being bombarded by god knows, we should be amazed it's still transmitting let alone badly.

Too many watches of Contact by some...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Nasa can in all legitimacy dismiss this as a tech issue. Who is this '' German '' professor, what does he know about the Voyager Spacecrafts ?
Interesting point is that Nasa has known about the issue for almost a month now but has been unable to line up a solution to resolve the issue.

Just to give you an example of the difficulty to communicate with these crafts, out of 7 Commands sent in early April, Voyager successfully received 3.

Since then, Voyager still listens and obeys commands given to it, but basically anything coming back as of now is gibberish.

What is interesting is what has slipped out of Nasa engineers : '' spotting a puzzling change in the spacecraft's pattern of communication from the edge of the solar system ''

Now, for those of us who've dealt with computers and malfunctions, this is where things are interesting, nowadays whether we're analyzing issues with Mars Rovers or satellites, problems are usually caused by the aging of parts that have to function and be exposed to harsh conditions.

When one thing breaks down, we isolate it and insure the functioning of the material it controls is relayed to other parts.

When software fails the signs are usually easy, something STOPS

Here it's the opposite, it's still going, it's still talking

But what the hell is it saying ? That's the mystery

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If aliens have taken control ... this passage from star wars becomes relevant.

If they traced the droids here (voyager), they may have learned who they sold them to and that would lead them back... [suddenly worried] home! [runs for the speeder]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
A gold CD?
wow Mozart? Sounds of nature?
Well that just explains why we have never come in contact.
It sounds absolutly nothing like our planet

Theyve probably passed us many times already.
[edit on 11-5-2010 by jazz10]

Actually, they sent a gold LP record, plus simple instructions on how it can be played. CDs were not yet invented at the time the Voyager craft were launched.

Here's a picture of the disc, with instructions on how to play it etched onto the back.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
That record has Hendrix on it.

The aliens are fired up and jamming out to it now. Even the aliens love Jimi!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AN7AR

wow people are just jumping to conclusion...

they dint figure anything...

they have a teory and they are testing it...no precise diagnostic and no solution yet.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Alien or not, personally I don't think the believers or skeptics should jump to any sort of conclusion.

Yes it is 33 years old and this very well might be a technical problem. It's a wonder the old bird lasted this long.

The old bird is sending out signals in an "unknown format" so it very well might be alien also.

We just don't have enough information to come to a conclusion either way.

But don't fret believers, you may have been wrong all this time, but if this is in fact alien I'm sure we will find out very soon.

The earth does stick out in our solar system after all. We won't be hard to find. Just remember if this is the case, be careful what you wish for.

To the skeptics, yeah it's probably a technical problem but don't discount possibilities.

That is all.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Judging from what NASA says...

We should have a good idea of what "EXACTLY" went wrong very soon.

Until then ...speculate away

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AN7AR
Seems they've figured it out

Ed told me that that software dump has been completed, and it's "just a matter of time to determine which bit is flipped."

Not to be too terribly nutty, but unless they're using an abacus to figure it out, it would be a matter of about .003 seconds with a simple comparison program that I could code from scratch in about 10 minutes to determine which bit(s) are flipped.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xelif

Let's be terribly nutty:

...and we measure radio waves that are generated in the nearby interstellar space...

It thinks it made contact. It got a data match for an intelligent signal. It switched to encrypted mode.

It's probably quite farther out than admitted.

Especially if there was a NERVA-type upper stage under the shroud.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xelif

I had that exact same thought. How long could it take just to flip bits back? Especially considering that the computer must be much smaller.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
reply to post by Xelif

Let's be terribly nutty:

...and we measure radio waves that are generated in the nearby interstellar space...

It thinks it made contact. It got a data match for an intelligent signal. It switched to encrypted mode.

It's probably quite farther out than admitted.

Especially if there was a NERVA-type upper stage under the shroud.

Just so Iam clear, Voyager 2 is the farthest earth based object in space @ the moment right??

I would love to go for the whole "switching to encrypted mode" idea.!

Totally agree with the whole "Are they using an abacus" to figure out whats wrong.

My smart phone has more computing power than that satellite[Not verified, but pretty sure]. So what gives?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Software_Pyrate]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What gives?

Loosing face is...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
this has been in the Sun newspaper in the UK. remember,YOU can't handle disclosure!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join