It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Placing the CAP on the Pyramid Symbol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The pyramids were built as tombs. Masonic halls have no windows and other secret societies meet in tomb-like buildings.

The pyramid icons prevalent in our culture today show that the cap has not been completed on the pyramid. It is raised above it. When the cap is placed, will this be symbolic that the tomb has been completed and our doom is sealed?

What evil metaphor lies behind this "Cap and Trade" business?

What signals are being sent in this message?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Alethea]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Interesting perspective.
IMO "Cap and trade" is the new derivatives market. But the whole global warming/climate change stuff was meant to scare everyone so 'they' could put in a global financial system leading to a global government in the future.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Sounds like a question for Glenn Beck. He too, seems to always be looking for the "Evil Message" in everything.

Be careful what you look for, you just may find it.

By the way, to my knowledge, no mummies have ever been recovered from inside any pyramid anywhere in the world. Therefore, it seems a little presumptive to label pyramids as "tombs."

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

The fact that our planet, along with the rest of our solar system, is definitely warming is just that, a fact. This has been well documented by NASA as well as the ESA and others.

Whether or not humans have been a factor in that warming is another question. IMO, I have a hard time believing that we haven't contributed in some way.

In light of current events the real question should be; Are fossil fuels really the best option available?

The fact is, fossil fuels are toxic to the human race and to our planet. Just look at what's happening in the Gulf Of Mexico right now or check out the polluted streams and ground water in the coal mining areas of the Appalachians. Watch the documentary entitled "Black Wave" regarding the Exxon Valdez spill and the impact on Prince William Sound and the surrounding areas. Not to mention, the cost in human lives sacrificed in the pursuit of harvesting these fuels from the earth.

When we change our focus away from explosive fuels and concentrate our research into the field of implosive energies and fuels, we will all be a lot better off. These energy sources are out there and the technologies are currently being suppressed by those who make their billions from the exploitation of fossil fuels.

I agree that the change to clean fuels will not happen overnight. It's going to take a change in the political will of the people in order to demand that these technologies be released to the world. But, the sooner we get started, the sooner we reach our goal.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Flatfish]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

By the way, to my knowledge, no mummies have ever been recovered from inside any pyramid anywhere in the world. Therefore, it seems a little presumptive to label pyramids as "tombs."

Tell it to Wiki.

There are 138 pyramids discovered in Egypt as of 2008.[1][2] Most were built as tombs for the country's Pharaohs and their consorts during the Old and Middle Kingdom periods.[3][4] [5]

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually, I do believe that you are correct in that mummies have not actually been found in the pyramids, but rather, near them. Then again, we don't know if there were tomb raiders through the ages that have displaced the Pharoah's mummies. Also another thing we have to contend with is how much truthful information is actually being relayed through archeologists. They are all members of a Royal Society pledged to keep their mouth shut about a lot of things. Oh, and there's Hawass in the mix, too.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Since I did not intend for this thread to be about global warming, etc. I changed the thread title so there will be no misunderstanding, I hope.

I am concerned with the subliminal messages of "CAP and trade" as it applies to the cap (or cap stone) of the pyramid being lowered and attached to the pyramid symbols.

All of our pyramid symbols are currently show the cap stone as being detached from the main body of the pyramid shape.

At some point, the pyramid should be considered complete. "CAP and Trade" sounds like a finality.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Alethea]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

It is my personal belief that the great pyramids were built to perform as massive energy receivers and transmitters. I believe that obelisk also play a crucial role in the distribution of this energy. Nikola Tesla spoke avidly about the existence of this energy and it was his dream to provide it freely to the world.

IMO, this is why these great monuments seem to have been purposely built along the energy leigh lines of the planet. It is also said that this energy is of a favorable frequency to enhance enlightenment in humans.

Anyway, the "Cap Stone" would have been an integral part of the pyramid in that it's function would have been to concentrate the collected energy into a usable form. Nassim Haramein can provide a lot in information regarding the arrangement of tetrahedral crystals and their ability to draw energy from the zero point field or aether.

I think that Moses may have taken this crystal with him when he fled into the desert with the jews for forty years. When the pharaoh realized that Moses took the prized crystal he decided to give chase. It was transported inside the ark of the covenant and it led they way by a pillar of clouds in the day and a pillar of fire, (light) by night. The ark was clad in gold so that it would shield those who transported it from radiation. It was said that those who were exposed became ill, lost hair and fingernails. Almost sounds like they were carrying a small nuclear reactor around with them. They probably used the same power source to power their Manna machine while they were in the desert.

I've also read somewhere that, without the cap stone, the pyramid is a 6 sided figure as opposed to being a 5 sided figure when complete. Well I'm not into numerology but I read that these two numbers have very different meanings and I think it was said that the number 5 represented completeness, wholeness or maybe enlightenment, but please don't quote me on that.

As far as "Cap & Trade" goes, In a perfect world people would not be allowed to pollute, period. We all know that this is not a perfect world so the next best policy to entice people not to pollute is to make them pay the cost of their pollution. You know what they say, Money Talks and B.S. Walks.

If any product cannot support the cost of paying for the pollution caused by it's retrieval, use or manufacture, is not worth having around.

When beef becomes too expensive and you're hungry, most people will find that beans make a suitable alternative, it's just that simple.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If the unfinished cap to the pyramid is a sign of the work that mankind has ahead, it may be sort of an idea that the cap will never be placed, because there will always be new things to do.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkayToday
If the unfinished cap to the pyramid is a sign of the work that mankind has ahead, it may be sort of an idea that the cap will never be placed, because there will always be new things to do.

There were plans to airlift a capstone onto a pyramid in Egypt for the big millenium celebration on New Year's Eve 1999. I think I saw a pic of the Pope having some involvement in this. I think the plans were cancelled. Perhaps the ceremony would have been a bit premature.

Another symbolic meaning attributed to the missing capstone is the unfinished nature of the New World Order. It is said that the capstone of the Great Pyramid will be reinstated when this age old project will become reality.

vigilantcitizen.com...

new topics

top topics

join