It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel says N.Korea shipping WMDs to Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Israel says N.Korea shipping WMDs to Syria

news.yahoo.com

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman on Tuesday accused nuclear power North Korea of supplying Syria with weapons of mass destruction.

Lieberman's office quoted him as telling Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama at a meeting in Tokyo that such activity threatened to destabilise east Asia as well as the Middle East.

"The cooperation between Syria and North Korea is not focused on economic development and growth but rather on weapons of mass destruction" Lieberman said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Israel 'Already In War With Iran'

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Israel is releasing anti-Arab statements almost daily it seems. Now they accuse North Korea of giving WMD to Syria.

It is now painstakingly clear that not only is Israel BANGING on its war drums, it is trying to turn its problems into a world war.

If North Korea is involved, South Korea is involved. China won't let North Korea get trampled on so they're involved. The U.S. is automatically involved. Therefore NATO is too. Japan's in there. India might take the opportunity to attack China or even Pakistan (assuming Pakistan gets involved in the original Jews vs. Muslims war).

Bottom line. This is going to be a mess. And Israel is only promoting war in the Middle East and, evidently, throughout the world.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDIT: www.reuters.com...

And lets throw Russia in there too.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Portugoal]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Strange tactic by Israel because they can't afford a world war. They need the US to be there for them, and them alone. Do they want the US to have to sail off to Asia to deal with NK and maybe leave Israel less protected?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
Strange tactic by Israel because they can't afford a world war. They need the US to be there for them, and them alone. Do they want the US to have to sail off to Asia to deal with NK and maybe leave Israel less protected?

It's ridiculous but Israel is really pushing their war agenda as of late, and they seem to be picking a fight with every country that is a potential enemy and are not mincing their words. They're being pretty agressive right now.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
North Korea have been shipping WMD for DECADES to anyone who had the money.

See "Helderberg disaster" for more.

Isreal is about to be given a very good hiding.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Why does this WMD story sound familiar?

Wasn't that the reason some superpower went to war against some third world nation sometime not that long ago?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Come on...
That MWD history AGAIN?

Israel/USA want another war and are starting the flame war already.

Sick people on the Gov's, and dumb soldiers holding guns and the mess is done.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
If North Korea is involved, South Korea is involved. China won't let North Korea get trampled on so they're involved. The U.S. is automatically involved. Therefore NATO is too. Japan's in there. India might take the opportunity to attack China or even Pakistan

I can see it coming to this. But I can also see another option. Nobody wants to fight right now. China is having some economic issues it needs to get sorted. And likewise we're having a lot of economic issues we can't get sorted.

If the Israeli's so much as sneeze in the general direction of their neighbours right now they're going to lose a lot of friends.

The west can ill afford to fight another war right now. And if sacrificing Israel is what it takes, that is a price I am willing to pay.

I would be in full support of the government of Australia doing nothing all in response to either side. We should cut of relations with them all and they can rot.

The Israeli's will have made a self fullfulling prophesy "The world turned a blind eye to our plight, we must never again let that happen even if requires force" Well look at you now Israel, that very attitude has made you a pariah.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Look at the Great Depression. Countries used World War II to get out of it. Maybe what the world's economy needs is another World War.

China just did one of the largest Navy operations in history. Iran is doing drills in the Gulf. Israel says it has the technology to hit Iran. Pakistan and India hate eachother. Everyone except China hates North Korea. Everyone except Israel (even NATO) hates the US right now.

Israel is causing a world war to shake things up a bit. Everyone is preparing and Israel is inviting everyone to the party.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Have I said months now that everything what is happening in Korea, is highly connected to happenings in Middle East? Basically this is result of Chinese/Russian (SCO) actions to prevent ME/World war from happening, by fueling tensions in Korea same time when Iran-Syria-Lebanon is threatened.

Linking war in Korea to Middle East conflict is basically truth and clear path to WW3. I dont believe that NK is arming anyone in ME - but war in Korea will happen same time when ME is about to flame. I still keep sinking of SK corvette as Chinese/Russian false flag to raise tensions in second front and a way to stretch US forces out from their limits.

WW3 is closing us daily and I see its closer than anyone dares to admit here in entertainfilled and brainwashed Europe. Only miracle can save us from catastrophe and thats because countdown to chess mate in diplomacy is looming - in June we get Lebanon to UNSC presidency and that will block UN sanctions against Iran, but before that Turkish aid fleet is goig to try to block Gaza siege - and its matter only of moments, when something bad will happen between Iranian navy and US forces in Gulf.

- Peace negotioations between Israel and Palestinians are doomed to fail
- Timelines given by Arab Nations are very tight
- There are already claims that new large set of bunker busters have been delivered to Israel
- Iran is having war games daily in Hormuz
- Israel has lift its troops readiness in northern front
- Water resources in ME are in danger to dry out before end of this year...

Our lifes are in the edge of great changes because of coming WW3 - get ready!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

So if it's true then it's Israel's fault that the world is going to hell because NK is delivering WMD to Syria.
Question to ask yourself...

1. How does Israel become responsible, because they shared information about NK and Syria?

2. Because the Kimmy is staging all of this to taunt Israel?

3. Israel should just, shut up, keep it's suspicions to itself and take everything Syria, Iran, Hezbollah can through at it, and then smile.

or is it #4

4. Is it because you hate Israel, and want to shift blame for every problem in the middle east to them?

new topics

top topics

join