It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times of the past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
What will you miss the most about this life when it is gone? When the new life is implemented, what is something that you will look back on in those moments of reflection. In the moments of doubt about the new life and it's genuine substance.

I will miss... the freedom to be able to 'try' make a change.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

I will miss... the freedom to be able to 'try' make a change.

I have no choice but to answer with this quote:
“Do or do not... there is no try.” ~ Yoda

Well, I will miss...nothing really...maybe the trees, I like trees.
Seriously, I will miss the possibilty of having a thought. The pleasure of understanding something probably.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Based on this,I wouldn't be around anyway!

From rikijo.blogspot.com...

QUOTE(!): No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.
-David Spangler U.N. Director of Luciferic Initiation
QUOTE(!): Lucifer comes to give to us the final gift of wholeness. If we accept it then he is free and we are free. This is the Luciferic initiation. It is one that many people now, and in the days ahead, will be facing, for it is an initiation in the New Age.
-David Spangler U.N. Director of Luciferic Initiation
QUOTE(!): Lucifer comes to give us the final … Luciferic initiation … that many people now and in the days ahead, will be facing—for it is an initiation into the New Age. … No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian initiation
-David Spangler U.N. Director of Luciferic Initiation.

But even now,I miss the thought that one could explore and be a "pioneer",that there was someplace on this earth that was truly private,free from satellite images and government control.

I never had a life like that,but I think it would have been awesome!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maybe just the idea that we join together for each new day, not knowing what will come.

new topics

top topics

join