It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrical / Energy charge going through me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hey Guys!

Last night i had a weird thing happen to me.

As i was laying in bed ready to sleep, i started to feel some kind of pressure in the area above my nose and at some point i felt a slight sensation going through my body from head to toe, like a line of some kind of energy or electricity but not painful, it was more like a wave or something and after a few seconds this sensation occured once more.

But this time it was very intense and strong, like a bolt of energy shooting through my body.

I experimented for years with oobe's and stuff like that but never had this type of thing happen to me.

A few weeks ago i had another thing happen to me which was like a pain below my left collar bone and then i felt some kind of pulse and for a second i was as if i was hovering and felt really disconneted from my body, very light.

Does anyone have any ideas on that or has anyone experinced the same things mentioned?

All feedback appreiated.

Greets,

Impetus

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Impetus]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
As you mentioned, you've experimented for years with oobe's and stuff so I think what you've experienced is a pretty common after effect. I don't know much about kundalini or chakras etc but I do think that when you've "separated" yourself from your physical on a few occasions that maybe sometimes things need re-aligned and these weird experiences might be just that. I had a pretty intense kundalini thing once, so strong I almost phoned an ambulance. That occurred about a week after an equally powerful oobe experiment.

Some folk say we have two bodies, the physical and the astral, (or electrical). They can separate (I think) when we have an accident, or meditate, or perhaps even when we're sound asleep. I do think they can be put back together out of alignment and need sorted. I knew an abductee once who "came back" feeling that her arm was back to front for a few days.
I've also had the experience myself where it felt like my legs were crossing through each other when I walked and that happened when I began to have spontaneous oobe's as I woke up in the mornings.
Maybe that's what's happened in your case, or it might be summit else entirely?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Thanks for your input wigit!

An effect that i have sometimes before leaving my body is that it feels like with one certain heart beat the seperation happens, it feel a little similair to the feeling described above though only a bit, what i described above was so intense it litterally felt as i was struck by an energy beam or as if i was scanned with a scanner that shoots energy, really weird lol

I dont say i was scanned but its is the only way i can descrivbe it properly.

PLausible is the after effect idea maybe it was indeed some realigning of some sort.

I will see what happens tonight and add it to the thread "if" something happens.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Impetus]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If you have the feeling you were being scanned then you might be thinking someone/thing else was there doing the scanning? I certainly wont disagree with that.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
hmm i dont know who would want to scan me?
I mean im just an ordinary student living a simple life, i cant see why someone or something would want to scan me but if that would be the case then i would wonder "why" haha.

Really i dont have a clue.

BUT what i didnt mention was that each time i described in the OP i was concentrating and put out a thought that said " please teach me , please teach me something i dont know " and i repeated that a few times and then this kind of pressure in the forehead/nose area happend to start.

Who do you think would want to scan me?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I've absolutely no idea. Maybe you should ask, " I know you're there, who are you?" and see what happens.

Years ago I was doing something similar. It was Christmas night and I was trying a bit of meditation before sleep. I asked for a sign if someone was there. I asked them not to scare me and I asked that I get the sign the next day. Then I fell asleep. Next day I completely forgot all about it, until bed time. I just got under the covers when someone played a key on the piano downstairs, three times with just a second space between each note. I thought someone was downstairs but there was nobody there. After I searched around for an explanation (and got none) I got back into bed. Then it hit me. I'd asked for that.
A couple of years later I got the same again. In the middle of the night I was wakened by the sound of my guitar that was sitting by the window. Three clear and loud plucks of a string.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wow that sounds nice!

Yea i think i will ask if someone is there, that they please reveal themselves to me or something like that.

Lets see what happens

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Have you stopped taking an antidepressant within the past couple months? Stopped taking codeine based pain meds?

When you stop taking paxil and similar meds one of the side effects are an electrical shock sensation pulsing through your body and zapping your brain.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

When you stop taking paxil and similar meds one of the side effects are an electrical shock sensation pulsing through your body and zapping your brain.

I get those brain zaps quite a lot, usually when I'm almost asleep. I hate them, they're quite frightening. But I've never taken anti-depressants. Couple of paracetamols when it's a full moon
and that's about it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't think OOBE is good for you, not that i have any accumulated data to that effect.

The whole remove viewing thing is quite interesting, but at the price of OOBE?
I don't think so for me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Impetus

This happened to me before. It was awful.
I'm really not sure wth it is that causes this, I also used to feel like pins or needles were being stuck in various areas of my body, like the thighs, butt, and arms.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Have you stopped taking an antidepressant within the past couple months? Stopped taking codeine based pain meds?

I never took any medication like that, i dont use hard/illegal drugs.

And its not a painful only one time the thing below my collar bone was painful but not very much, its a good feeling when i think back how it felt, its a warm wave/pulse of something but its very powerful and intense.

So hard to describe it sorry im trying lol

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi,

Where you meditating at the time? What was going through your mind when this happened? Did you hear any crackles anywhere in your room when this happened?

This happens to me alot. Spirits visit me all the time and when they try to go in your body, it feels like a body of energy entering you or if they are flying through you, the sensation is quicker.

Also, another time I felt this is when I am in a deep state of meditation or if I am doing some sort of healing on myself.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sorry for replying so late!

I was very busy with partying during the whole summer lol

No i didn't hear any rackling as far as i remember, it was quite some time ago from now but im pretty sure there was no crackling.

As for my thoughts, i just reapeated what i described in the OP "please teach me " etc and i concentrated on the sensation i got above my nose.

I didn't have any experience like this after that and am still clueless as to what it was.

Greetings

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impetus
Sorry for replying so late!

I was very busy with partying during the whole summer lol

That was some flipping party.
Sore head at all? Can I come to the next one?

new topics

top topics

join