It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Pole Shift and Coutry Relocation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I'm not one for predictions or whatever, however, i had a very unusual dream last night that i have only just started to remember. It basically entails Nibiru and what it will do to earth, a pole shift caused by nibiru and the new location of countries caused by the pole shift.

Ok so here is what happened in my dream...

Nibiru was heading towards earth, cutting through its orbit of the sun. It was not visible in the sky until it was very close to earth, its colour was visible to earth and took on the approximate size of the moon when seen. It was a dark dark red colour and looked like a swirling mass resembling whirlpools. It looked like it was stationary like the moon is, as in not travelling past us. I was then viewing earth from space. The earth began to slow down, it kept slowing until it stopped. It stopped for a brief second then the earths crust shifted position, it shifted position very quickly. The earth then started spinning again, this time in the opposite direction. This is when it became apparent that as Nibiru got closer to earth, it was making it slow down, as it passes straight by us earth stops and as it continues away from us earth begins to spin the other way.

I was still looking at earth from 'space' and i could see the new location of certain countries. Most countries looked the same but not all of them. Here is the location of the new countries.

North pole - Central Siberia
UK - Shifted down towards the Tropic of Cancer, where present day Atlantic Ocean is (Ireland was gone).
Spain/Iberia - Became located at the Equator, The shape of mainland Europe changed quite dramatically
USA - New mexico and southern states were now bordering the equator. Alaska and the NW were now very firmly close to the new north pole
Australia - Now was located on the equator
India - Took up a new location somewhere close to the latitude of present day Mainland Europe
Southern tip of Argentina - Now the new south pole

I posted this because its the first ever dream like this that i have had. I'm not saying this will happen at all and my dream couldvery well be subjective because of reading other posts but i thought i'd share it with you anyways.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. According to the hopi's the earth will be still for three days and nights. The sun instead of its normal east to west it will rise west to east and how it should be.

Also Nibiru is supposed to cause an eclipse of sorts which would turn the moon blood red. Let us see what happens.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Ok, that is extremely bizarre because i have never heard of any of that before. I have read posts on Nibiru but never heard of those prophecies before, i have never even heard of the hopi's before!

Indeed lets see what happens, but i got the feeling in the dream that there wasn't that many deaths? It felt calm as the process was ending. The only part that was frightening was seeing the huge object and seeing the whirpools on its surface, everything turned red, like a dark sunset in the sky.

If i have another dream that continues on from there or resembles the first i will be sure to post it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Interesting dream. I'm not posting to debunk or anything, but just thought I'd share the Antipodes Map with you. Interesting to use sometimes, and it looks to me like some of the locations your dreamed about are in conflict with each other as far as where you remember them ending up.

Anyway, just food for thought.

cheers

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Interesting dream. I'm not posting to debunk or anything, but just thought I'd share the Antipodes Map with you. Interesting to use sometimes, and it looks to me like some of the locations your dreamed about are in conflict with each other as far as where you remember them ending up.

Anyway, just food for thought.

cheers

Thank you for this, however, how do you use this map? My dream more or less illustrated to me that the earths crust shifted somehow. No idea how far, just that i saw the earth in a more tilted fashion as so to speak...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Ok, that is extremely bizarre because i have never heard of any of that before. I have read posts on Nibiru but never heard of those prophecies before, i have never even heard of the hopi's before!

Indeed lets see what happens, but i got the feeling in the dream that there wasn't that many deaths? It felt calm as the process was ending. The only part that was frightening was seeing the huge object and seeing the whirpools on its surface, everything turned red, like a dark sunset in the sky.

If i have another dream that continues on from there or resembles the first i will be sure to post it.

If there are no deaths then, Nibiru must not be as close to cause that much destruction or floods.

But here is one prophecy about the encounter from mother shipton prophecy

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Awesome dream! I have had many end of the world dreams, with tsunamis, fire, earthquakes, and UFO intervention, but never have I seen Nibiru. Even though I do believe that is what will cause the pole shift. If you have any more of these dreams, definately post them!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Thank you for this, however, how do you use this map? My dream more or less illustrated to me that the earths crust shifted somehow. No idea how far, just that i saw the earth in a more tilted fashion as so to speak...

You click on a location, and the bottom map will show you the location that is the exact opposite of that one. It's just a tool, but a useful one for some things. If for example, you see Spain as on the equator, it would take terrible upheavals for Australia to also be on that same meridian. Again, I wasn't trying to debunk you dream. I happen to place a certain amount of validity in my own doom dreams, and those of others. I once dreamed of a place I've never heard of (Trencham Park) and I googled it for days, trying to make a correlation. well, it apparently doesn't exist. I'm glad, because the culmination of the dream was driving down into a valley ringed by sandstone mountains and an unhealthy glow on the horizon, preceeded by emergency vehicles with flashing lights stopping the progress of the freeway in BOTH directions.

I urge you to explore the parameters of your dream, and see if it correlates to known geography. I personally believe that people can get a flash from the future from time to time. It's what we do with it that might matter.

Selah

So it goes sometimes.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by jrmcleod

If there are no deaths then, Nibiru must not be as close to cause that much destruction or floods.

But here is one prophecy about the encounter from mother shipton prophecy

It felt more like people knew about it happening before it happened and people somehow got to safety, although not everyone, it just all felt like we were waiting for it, very bizarre

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You do realise if the earth stopped spinning for even a split second, there would be no gravity right?

Also, why does everything move really far, but we here in Australia only move slightly, up to the equator. I also dont understand how India can travel all the way up to Europe's present location, but we hardly move, conmsidering the close proximity of both countries.

Anyways, I guess it just a dream and a manifestation of your thoughts, which of the most part , is rarely accurate even to broad details.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

No, no, no, no...your misunderstanding what i mean.

Oz lies on the equator, as in right through the middle of Oz.

India doesnt move into Europes place, it moves north proportionally to Oz into the aproximate latitude of present day Europe, think of the whole earth crust moving at once, all the countries move proportionally together. The main difference is that the North pole is then located in central russia, the south pole is located in argentina, the UK is far further south, OZ far further north, India far further north, USA far further south and so on, the earth crust rotated anti-clockwise.

Does this make sense? If not i will try to post a screen dump of google earth in the new position as to how i remember it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Very intresting dream.

It remeinds me of one I had around 17 at the time I knew nothing about Nibru or Planet X. In my dream a planet about the size of earth approached the earth and it was like both planets stoped rotation and slowly collided. Moments later in my dream I witnessed it crumbiling into rocks an red lava.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I think that is what will happen. The orbital rotation will have an effect on time as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Have you heard of Robertino Solàrion? In his 2004 book ‘Planet X Nibiru: Slow-Motion Doomsday’ he utilizes the Great Pyramid of Giza as a global positioning marker for the pole shift. The Great Pyramid of Giza is located 60° south of the North Pole and 30° north of the equator and he theorises that in the next pole shift the Great Pyramid of Giza will remain 60° south of the new North Pole and 30° north of the new equator. After the publication of his book he subsequently revised his theory in his articles ‘The Polar Pivotal Axis’ and ‘North & South Polar Axial Zones.’

“Thus, the next North Pole should be located more in the vicinity of Lake Baikal in Siberia, rather than slightly south of the Mongolia-China border. Likewise, the next South Pole should be located more southerly off the Chilean coast of Patagonia, rather than this more central Chilean location.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I should note further that Tunguska is located right next door to Lake Baikal in Siberia. You may have heard of the Tunguska Event that happened in 1908.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jrmcleod

There is a whole website about the Pole Shifting. They have a huge survival library, mostly PDFs. Here's the website. www.pssurvival.com.... The library is available as a torrent but I can't post torrents on ATS as it violates rules. Maybe send me a PM if you want the torrent address.

edit on 2/28/2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

top topics

join