It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do men want to kill?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Men go to war because they cant stand the nagging at home.

*ducks for cover*

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
This is a post that is about men wanting to kill everything that moves.

Most adult citizen-slaves are deeply enraged, frustrated and mentally deranged, albeit most of their feelings are denied and thus on a sub-conscious level.

Women do not want to kill, they want to nurture. Or most of them do.

Totally incorrect. Women are usually MORE enraged, sadistic and frustrated than males, but are in more denial about their emotional state. Society is gender-biased, in such a way that females are not as likely to become aggressive or violent.

I am asking this question - Why do men want to kill?

Because they are cathartically enraged due to the childhood abuse they suffered via society.

Men cause wars because they want to kill.
I am sick and tired of it.

Correct. This is a good insight into the insane war ritual.

For all the answers to these questions, visit My website at www.Truthmedia.8k.com

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It is in our nature to be conquerers, each his own Alexander, Ghangis, or Napoleon, to kill and dominate but also to create as Picassos and Mozarts and Ghandis and Christs. In our truest manifestation we are all our individual God.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

That was deep and much appreiciable. Thanx for you intriquing input. Not my thread, but nevertheless, intriquing.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by brilab45]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I could sum this whole thread with a contradicting thread asking why men like to have sex with women. ATS is just disappointing some days.....

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

I appreciate your kind words. Did you know, and this is interesting to note, that all the three murderers I listed above had lesser known sensitive sides? Political campaigns aside, Alexander mastered the art of love, Napoleon would cry to his diarys about women he had left away from the battlefield and Genghis had an interesting relationship with his wife. You should check it out.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Geesh, I'm too tired to research the conquerers of the world and their sexual proclivities. Aside from Napoleon, I can tell you this, most people in the past have been in fact homosexual.

Alexander the great is a good example of this. He kinda sounds like my kind of guy, except for the killing.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Men, as all animals, do kill because part of our DNA is still ‘the reptile’ we once were. Kill to eat, kill to survive, kill when threatened.

As for the ‘liking’ of the kill I simply have no clue. I despise people killing animals for no reason and I hate war in general.

In my view of the World those who ‘like’ to kill, have severe mental issues.

I know I could kill if my dear ones or I were threatened to be killed, totally beaten up etc. At a moment like that the mind stops thinking and the FFF-hormones rush thru your blood and make it possible to FIGHT to kill.
But killing for pleasure …. Not my cup of tea!

Originally posted by MR BOB
Women just manipulate the men into killing for them.

That’s some men then that they let themselves, stupidly, be manipulated to kill for females.

In what world do you live?

Men often manipulate women to do many things against their will

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Reptiles are some of the chillest of chills ever. Just look at birds. Most of them are chill.

Reptile has nothing to do with it. Things want to kill to knock out the competition.

Humans have ascended this. That said, they have not lost the animal from before. There was an age in my life where whenever I met someone I would imagine dozens of ways to kill them right there. Seldom I feared I would forget to say its wrong to myself. It never fully went away. Maybe this is a mental illness. But I can chose to ignore it.

That also said, it is my humble opinion that every member of the human species desires to kill something. Anything. Gender has nothing to do with it.

And to the dumbarse above, This is not from abuse as a child. This goes to as far back as I remember.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
yes let's nurture that cow so 25 years from now when it peacefully passes away i can have that new york strip steak, with creamy baked potato and melted butter dripping from the sides.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Is it really that men are genetically disposed to be more violent or are they conditioned by society to behave that way?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wandering Spirit

or maybe...just maybe OP is blowing this out of proportion. Maybe OP's prejudging and bias has blinded her just like many others. It happens alot and rarely comes to the forefront because…

PS Wandering, everything below here isn't directed at you, mostly to OP's assumptions

1. It’s subconscious so sometimes people don’t realize they are doing it…

2. People don’t like to find out they are wrong so they get dug into their trench of hatred and bias and refuse to leave.

Look folks I am a man. I am intelligent as hell. But I am also stupid but I am not unique. Plenty of men and women out there are very bright, intelligent, some even geniuses but nobody perfects all. I am smart in some categories and stupid as hell in others. At the same time I am a very open and progressive guy (I try to be anyway) but I come from a past of gender-inequality. certain gals here who I talk to on skype a lot may find this as a surprise but I used to think of women as way below me. Not so much as an object of sex, just not as smart or worthy.

I used to talk back to girls and nobody really noticed. Looking back I feel ill at the things I used to say. Now then…fortunately for me I had a father who didn’t believe in time-outs. Also I had a message machine on the fritz. My father started hearing rumors of how I treated girls and my mother. One day she called and asked me to mow the lawn. In my typical selfish and idiot fashion I gave her lip. That just happened to be the one day the message machine grabbed it….

He got home, I couldn’t sit for a week afterwards and since then I don’t talk back to women. (Especially HarlequinRaven….she be much tougher than I…plus that whole in love and respect thing… :-p )

It wasn’t the spanking that made me respect girls after that, it was the calm talk him and I had later. He showed me that not only are females just as good, but some are even better than me in some aspects (GASP!! My poor pubescent male brain!)

Alright, I lightened the topic a bit with a story but here is my point. Women are just as good as us men are. Of course there are differences but that doesn’t equate to inequality. However, with that said, women are just as bad as us too. As I have shown, while women may not come out swinging nearly as much as us men but the fact is those emotional insults they hurl are deadly little barbs that implant into other people’s minds. I’m sorry OP, you can preach to us how evil men are but that doesn’t change two things…

1. Those examples do NOT make up the majority of men

2. Women are NOT innocent of the same thoughts and actions that we are

-Kyo

[edit on 17-5-2010 by KyoZero]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's funny you post this, just this morning I killed 22 Crappie and 3 pretty good sized catfish, and the feeling I feel right now?? I feel great for having such a good day on the lake, my girl went with me,got in some good fishing, and have some good fish to eat tonight, bout to go take their skin off after I finish resting. Best part about it all....my girlfriend actually enjoyed fishing, she killed 7 or 8 Crappie herself, she must be the first female ever to kill anything.

I don't see why you would post something so ridiculous as this. Seems to me you just have a problem with men in general...get over yourself, everything you eat had to be killed, even if your a vegan, plants have life too. Just most people don't think about it as much as you are. I feel bad even for the minnows I put on my hook today, I actually thought about what they were probably going through, then I thought about how good fish tastes when it's fresh and all my worries for the little bait fish diminished. Had a yellow jacket buzzing around my head out there too, I knocked it in the water with one swift strike.

Funny how my girlfriend enjoyed fishing more than I did, just yesterday she was talking about how much she hated it, now she loves it, I don't think she even cares she killed 8 or 9 fish.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by milkmustache]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkmustache
Seems to me you just have a problem with men in general...get over yourself, everything you eat had to be killed, even if your a vegan, plants have life too.
[edit on 17-5-2010 by milkmustache]

Funny you mention that. Once on Mythbusters they did an experiment on plants to see what they felt. When they were yelled at they felt it...

uh oh...

Plant Perception

sorry...just lightening up a bit

I do agree, as previously stated, that OP may have had some issues in the past and now blanket men with this generalization

-Kyo

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

You should ask all the females who have tried to set up males or lied about males to put them in prison for no reason if they are not dangerous.

Amazing how you depict the female gender in this light, and no dark news comes out against them, like it is illegal to say any truths about females, lol.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Women are nurturers? There are women on this planet who are ruthless and can only express themselves through violence.

Violence is a primitive keystone, we fall back onto violence because in the WILD, it is how conflicts are settled. When reason is no longer embraced, it is violence that we use to establish boundaries. We turn to it when all other resources have been exhausted, at least, the most rational of our violent sort. Some of us can't see reason. Others can. Others cannot see themselves in violent situations, and thus, no matter how much violence arises they will never fight back.

This question is too vague and makes radical assumptions.

In terms of why men could be more likely to lash out violently, it could be because men can be more impulsive than women. Some women seem to analyze a vivid spectrum of perspectives and emotions at all times. Usually men that analyze emotions and perspectives to such a degree are seen as kind of sensitive, and by association, weaker.

Certain CULTURES and SOCIAL STIGMA establish that a man must behave a certain way in order to be a man. Some beliefs suggest a man can never back down. Some cultures assert that it is not the place of a woman to fight, that men will fight her battles for her. There are cultures where women will smack you upside the head or rally to kill you over certain violations.

----------

The point is that we came from the wild. Violence is a craft we had to master to survive amongst the other animals. We surpassed them because we inevitably took advantage of our mental capacity. We are only biologically similar to animals. That is to say, that if you ignore our mental capacity, then sure, we're animals. But that is a half-truth. We are humans. We are different than animals.

We're still trying to shake off old habits. We haven't been around for that long.

If it was human nature to kill, then everyone of us would have the killer instinct in us. And the fact of the matter is that not all of us are inherently violent, or will become violent in desperate situations.

It also has to do with upbringing, environmental factors, psychological and sociological influences, all of these things come together at some point and decisions are made. Whether by us overcoming them, or subjecting to them.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
im a dude and i dont want to kill.
as a matter of fact i cant think of a more selfish act that to take the life of another creature.
im not sure i beleive in god or karma or anything like that, but i do feel that the more negativity you put into the universe, the more negativity you get back from the universe.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The way i see it is, is if the world wants sh1tty people let them have as much sh1t as they want as people.

Why do people take someones life, just let the world have as many sh1tty people as it can take.

They will probably get jobs as police or government and be murderers in that job, just let them be sh1t and let them murder as many as they want, most people are absolute scum anyway.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is a post that is about women all being stupid.

Men are not stupid, they are smart. Or most of them are.

I am asking this question - Why are women stupid?

Women embaress themselves because they are stupid.

I am sick and tired of it.

Now you tell me how this is in any way more offensive than your original post.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by hippomchippo

I do not hate men.

And some women hunt -ok I hate them.

And I hate men who only want to kill. That includes hunters and warmongerers.

But there are a lot of men and women who do not pursue that insane result.

I didn't read the whole thread, so sorry if this has been discussed...

But do you consume animal products? Do you own leather items?

It is quite obvious that you do not kill your own food or tan your own leather, so why is it acceptable for you to support these industries while crying about how sick these people are for providing you with the products you pay for?

IMO, supporting factory farmed animals is morally reprehensible and makes hunting look downright humane.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join