It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a False Prophet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I understand your disbelief and even ridicule. From my side, I cannot convince you what I saw, felt, heard. I cannot tell you how my life was disrupted - the fear and uncertainty.

Just pray you never go through the same experience.

[edit on 11/5/2010 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
did you see the future? i DID. I did , there were, no hugs. Yet, it is well known that we manifest our OWN future, So catch the falling star and put it in your pocket.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
reply to post by hippomchippo

I understand your disbelief and even ridicule. From my side, I cannot convince you what I saw, felt, heard. I cannot tell you how my life was disrupted - the fear and uncertainty.

Just pray you never go through the same experience.

Why would I ridicule? I save my ridicule for charlatans and those that steal money from the desperate.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This is curious.

Any and all ideas i've ever had about precognition, involved a tremendous amount of emotion.

A movie wouldn't produce that. But "dreamworks" well there's a clue?

I can't help more than that, but thank you for sharing this.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
did you see the future? i DID. I did , there were, no hugs. Yet, it is well known that we manifest our OWN future, So catch the falling star and put it in your pocket.

Here is a HUG for you. There - I have changed your future. Don't you feel better now?

Seriously, tell me about the "well-known" part of pre-determination? If you are referring to The Secret and other similar modern day belief patterns, then you may be correct. That theory does have a strong following.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
OP to answer your question "am I a false prophet?", to be a true prophet you must be 100% correct 100% of the time. Anything less means that your a false prophet. Now if you state such and such occured in one of my dreams and I don't know if it will happen, does not mean that your predicting an event. However should you say the event will occur then your predicting a future event and it must occur as predicted.

Have you ever made a prediction and it not come to pass? If so then false prophet is the answer. I doubt that you consider or claim yourself as a prophet, just a person that had a dream that may or may not be a future event. You were concerned so you relayed your dream to others. So no worries, it never hurts to tell other as it may just be an event that will happen.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
A movie wouldn't produce that. But "dreamworks" well there's a clue?

Thank you for the reply Harry.

Bear in mind that at the time I had no idea it was about a movie, and it was mixed up up within a slideshow of other events that actually occurred - the Georgian conflict, the Economic collapse, the Mumbai killings.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Perhaps the "false prophet" part of my title was over-dramatic. I do not make nor do I seek to make predictions or claims.

You are right - what happened to me then (less frequently now) was an anomaly of sorts.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

I knew Michael Bay was unoriginal but now he's stealing ideas from people's dreams, what a jerk!

Honestly I don't think you foresaw the movie, its likely just a coincidence like thinking of a song before having it come on the radio. You had a dream with similar things happening and later they just happened to make a movie with something kinda similar happening. But hey maybe I'm wrong and you have a talent for predicting bad movies before they come out ... if so can you tell me how George Lucas and Spielberg plan on ruining the next Indy film?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

But hey maybe I'm wrong and you have a talent for predicting movies before Hollywood ruins them ...

Damn, what did I do in a previous life to deserve such a curse?

I never even knew there was an aircraft carrier called the Roosevelt . Yet I saw the name on the bow as the ship lay on the ocean floor.

Only after I started doing research did I find out that it did exist - a very strange coincidence, don't you think?

I hesitated quite a while before posting this thread - I suspected I would get some strong replies.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Here is a HUG for you. There - I have changed your future. Don't you feel better now?

Seriously, tell me about the "well-known" part of pre-determination? If you are referring to The Secret and other similar modern day belief patterns, then you may be correct. That theory does have a strong following.

I should rephrase 'well known' to known only to those who seek. If I asked for a hug it would be welcome. Your hugginess, is YOUR reality, not mine. If you hugged me on the street I would break your arm. That is the secret.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
We are all false prophets, especially those who are liars - most people.

I had a post, and this person lied on that post, and most people believed it.

Here is what I think about false prophets and everyone else - it is all a lie.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I should rephrase 'well known' to known only to those who seek.

Fine, so instead of being all passive-aggressive, enlighten us some more on the "seekers". You chose to post in my thread, you have become a participant and therefore this is your path.

I have a feeling that the title of my thread attracted you like a moth to a flame - you have something to say so get it off your chest. I won't call you a moron. Promise.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

What is the truth then? I honestly believe that most predictions fail because of the Heisenberg Principle (or Uncertainty Effect) which is related to Quantum physics.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I should rephrase 'well known' to known only to those who seek.

Fine, so instead of being all passive-aggressive, enlighten us some more on the "seekers". You chose to post in my thread, you have become a participant and therefore this is your path.

I have a feeling that the title of my thread attracted you like a moth to a flame - you have something to say so get it off your chest. I won't call you a moron. Promise.

I actually seek out false prophets , so I can beat the living $*+# out of them. Then when they next think of intentionally mislead the vulnerable, they may think twice before opening there vile mouth. Still consider 'passive aggressive'?

It is ok to delete your own thread you know.

You will find no enlightenment in my house. Only the truth.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Still consider 'passive aggressive'?

No sir, I would say you are "compensating".

Without this degenerating further, I do invite you to seek me out if you feel like trying to set me straight with your special brand of attempted physicality.

So feel free to U2U me ...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Still consider 'passive aggressive'?

No sir, I would say you are "compensating".

Without this degenerating further, I do invite you to seek me out if you feel like trying to set me straight with your special brand of attempted physicality.

So feel free to U2U me ...

Your right, , lets be freinds.... theres enough carnage already. I tilt my hat in a gesture of good faith. In order to receive, universal law states that first you must give.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

I accept your tilted hat and agree with you on universal law ... the law of karma.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by guessing

I accept your tilted hat and agree with you on universal law ... the law of karma.

Your welcome. Mastering the concepts of "Karma" enables the freedom to "upgrade to the KARMA SUTRA"

It is a pity so many fail to understand the basic Karma. So many talk about it as though they are pure in the practice, yet they are unable to take their hand off it and they continue to grasp firmly in false belief.

Seek and you will find!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I dont think so, mabey you just visualized an idea or future image of sometype that someone else had visualized also. I consider false prophet types those who seek to controll many with their own decieving agenda which has nothing to do with the agenda of above.

I sometimes when communicating with different individuals make sure or try to make sure I dont come off as some type of false prophet because for 1 a prophet I am not and for two I wish not to controll anyone especially the masses..I do like to share information with many that I feel is important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join