It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a False Prophet?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
A couple of years ago - the 8th September 2008, I posted a number of my lucid dreams/predictions on this site.

One of the clearest and most important was the very clear image of the US Aircraft carrier Roosevelt being sunk.

3.ships being attacked by large numbers of small (creatures? Unclear.) a giant beast comes out of the water. Large fangs. A ship on the bottom of the ocean. Possibly the name Roosevelt.

Link

Recently, I had the shock of my life. While watching Transformers 2, there was a scene that jolted me with bizarre deja vu - the scene where the Roosevelt is sunk.
Almost exactly like I had seen.

Does this make me unreliable as a precog? Does this make me a false prophet of sorts?

[edit on 11/5/2010 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I don't think so, I haven't seen any large beasts with fangs come out of the water and attack ships yet, and thats been predicted anyway.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

True false prophets cannot admit the possibility of being false prophets.
Therefore you cannot be a true false prophet.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

When presented with 50 to 100 flashes of scene after scene, and then trying to remember them all later - the large robots were easily mistaken as beasts. The point is, when watching the movie, it all fitted to what I had seen before.

I am not doubting what I saw. I am am wondering why the hell did I foresee a frackin Hollywood movie.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Maybe I am a double-agent false prophet. Or really sneaky.

link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember

When presented with 50 to 100 flashes of scene after scene, and then trying to remember them all later - the large robots were easily mistaken as beasts. The point is, when watching the movie, it all fitted to what I had seen before.

I am not doubting what I saw. I am am wondering why the hell did I foresee a frackin Hollywood movie.

Or is it a coincidence that you're now trying to fit with your prophecy?
I don't know how you can cop out a beast with FANGS with giant robots.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Very true, I was not hugged enough as a child. I seek my hugs from gentle loving people like you..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Yes, I do not discount coincidence ... some of the other things I saw actually came true in real life ... it's jut this one that is bothering me, and thought someone might have a similar experience.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Yes, I do not discount coincidence ... some of the other things I saw actually came true in real life ... it's jut this one that is bothering me, and thought someone might have a similar experience.

You think someone else predicted a ship sinking in transformers 2?
Is this what this site has become now?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Do you have any more prophesies that have come to fruition whether on screen or in real life. The point I am trying to get at is that I had a dream once about the Eiffel tower collapsing and being destroyed and I am sure they have just done that in the GI Joe movie. Is it coincidence or are there very real similarities between both your dreams and the movie scene?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

For crying out loud ... no.

Has someone had an lucid dream/vision that appeared apocalyptic or sorts, that turned out to be a Forthcoming Attraction from some made up Hollywood garbage that had not even been made?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Oh thank you, a legitimate reply - yes, I have had quite a few legitimate predictions.

This is the first where it turned out to be produced by Dreamworks (excuse the pun)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

reply to post by LestatG

Oh thank you, a legitimate reply - yes, I have had quite a few legitimate predictions.

This is the first where it turned out to be produced by Dreamworks (excuse the pun)

I'd like to see some of those predictions which have come true, if possible.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

It is possible yes - but first let me ask you a question. Have you ever had a vision/lucid dream/dream that ever came true?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Me too, lets have a look!

Im sure the members on here will easily be able to sort you in to a catagory!! And in the dreamworks pun could come a conspiracy itself! Are they stealing are dreams for good ideas!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

It is possible yes - but first let me ask you a question. Have you ever had a vision/lucid dream/dream that ever came true?

I've never had a vision, and I've had several lucid dreams, none that predicted anything, although I have had a few apocalyptic ones.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Read the link in my first post.

Anyone expecting a Stephen King novel will be dissapointed. Anyone else who has had a vision will understand that they are usually fractured and open to interpretation.

To Hippo, see above.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

reply to post by LestatG

Read the link in my first post.

Anyone expecting a Stephen King novel will be dissapointed. Anyone else who has had a vision will understand that they are usually fractured and open to interpretation.

To Hippo, see above.

When I see ''fractured and open to interpretation'' in regards to a prophecy, I really see ''I'll do whatever I can to make this prophecy fit''

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You can also read my Quantum Theory of Precognition if you feel up to it:

Quantum Theory of Precognition

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join