It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel deputy Prime Minister Raises Heat With Iran War Talk ,and may launch air strikes! sky news

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit
reply to post by tarifa37

survival ..??
Ever wonder why the jews are ALWAYS fighting for their survival wherever they go in the world ..? it's their arrogant attitude and greed and the way they treat other human beings .. always crying about a holocaust and using that as an excuse to commit genocide against others who did nothing to them .. if survival REALLY was their # 1 priority .. they would have been on the lookout for a safe place to re-settle/move .. with the 100% permission of the people there .. that would save a lot of lives and bring true peace instead of war mongering 24/7 .. give the palestine people their land back .. simple!
why not negotiate with america whom they are so lovey-dovey with to settle in one of their states or islands ... ??

you can expect to be right if one or two countries are against you .. but when the entire world is against you because of what you are doing .. it's time to wise up and fast!

israel has boxed itself in with it's policies and attitude .. i used to think at one point that the people of israel are ok and that only the zionist govt is causing problems .. but when i see recent interviews with common folk in israel regarding iran and arabs .. it's clear a good percentage of them are of the same mindset as their zionist trash .. i feel sorry for the few who are genuinely good hearted and hope they get out of israel and settle elsewhere when the shtf ...

Africans went through a holocaust of slavery .. do you see them crying about it all the time ..? others have also gone through genocide .. do you see them constantly committing the same against others ..?

without america's support .. israel wouldn't even be able to fart in the middle east yet alone go on threatening everyone there ...
why didn't they not stay in germany after ww2 if they really wanted to prove their worthiness and rebuild there ..?
why force themselves into the middle east by displacing the existing people .. and then crying about not having peace ..??

either way .. i think people in the middle east and entire world have had enough .. america and israel are on a world domination plan to take over country by country .. by hook or crook ..

everyone is forming alliances .. whatever happens now is going to be BIG .. and decisive ...

Get realistic. Wherever the Jews were dumped it would have caused problems. They didn't "force themselves" into the Middle East, they were dumped there because the US/Britain didn't want them on their own doorsteps and they couldn't stay in Europe (can you blame them?) so they've been trying to make the best of a bad situation ever since. Was it a perfect solution? Of course not. Has Israel behaved like a perfect "lodger" in the Middle East? Of course not. But you can't realistically expect them to up and move - how would that ever work? So now we have a small country, surrounded by countries that HATE it and want it gone - countries that attacked it in 1948 the day after they were left there......and countries that were going to try again in 1973. All I know is, if my family was constantly threatened and attacked you can bet I wouldn't mess around either. When survival of yourself and your loved ones is st stake (which is how Israel views it) there is no moral code.........you do what needs to be done. I'm sick of the Israel bashing by people who would no doubt act in the same way if they were in the same position.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So they want to hit London or is this just MSM stoking up the fear of it possibly happening?

If it's true and they will be aiming at us then we have to deal with it now before it's too late!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So they want to hit London or is this just MSM stoking up the fear of it possibly happening?

If it's true and they will be aiming at us then we have to deal with it now before it's too late!!

I don't think we are no.1 on their hit list however if they can hit us in four years then they would be considered a threat because of their anti western stance. look what happened to Iraq( and they were proved not to be able to hit us at all)

[edit on 11-5-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Very true!

I just wouldn't like to be a sitting duck just waiting to be eaten if ya know what i mean...

Hopefully it's nothing to be concerned about although i'd keep an eye on them just in case... it only takes one madman to start a war!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by legalizeit

survival ..??
Ever wonder why the jews are ALWAYS fighting for their survival wherever they go in the world ..? it's their arrogant attitude and greed and the way they treat other human beings .. always crying about a holocaust and using that as an excuse to commit genocide against others who did nothing to them .. if survival REALLY was their # 1 priority .. they would have been on the lookout for a safe place to re-settle/move .. with the 100% permission of the people there .. that would save a lot of lives and bring true peace instead of war mongering 24/7 .. give the palestine people their land back .. simple!
why not negotiate with america whom they are so lovey-dovey with to settle in one of their states or islands ... ??

you can expect to be right if one or two countries are against you .. but when the entire world is against you because of what you are doing .. it's time to wise up and fast!

israel has boxed itself in with it's policies and attitude .. i used to think at one point that the people of israel are ok and that only the zionist govt is causing problems .. but when i see recent interviews with common folk in israel regarding iran and arabs .. it's clear a good percentage of them are of the same mindset as their zionist trash .. i feel sorry for the few who are genuinely good hearted and hope they get out of israel and settle elsewhere when the shtf ...

Africans went through a holocaust of slavery .. do you see them crying about it all the time ..? others have also gone through genocide .. do you see them constantly committing the same against others ..?

without america's support .. israel wouldn't even be able to fart in the middle east yet alone go on threatening everyone there ...
why didn't they not stay in germany after ww2 if they really wanted to prove their worthiness and rebuild there ..?
why force themselves into the middle east by displacing the existing people .. and then crying about not having peace ..??

either way .. i think people in the middle east and entire world have had enough .. america and israel are on a world domination plan to take over country by country .. by hook or crook ..

everyone is forming alliances .. whatever happens now is going to be BIG .. and decisive ...

Get realistic. Wherever the Jews were dumped it would have caused problems. They didn't "force themselves" into the Middle East, they were dumped there because the US/Britain didn't want them on their own doorsteps and they couldn't stay in Europe (can you blame them?) so they've been trying to make the best of a bad situation ever since. Was it a perfect solution? Of course not. Has Israel behaved like a perfect "lodger" in the Middle East? Of course not. But you can't realistically expect them to up and move - how would that ever work? So now we have a small country, surrounded by countries that HATE it and want it gone - countries that attacked it in 1948 the day after they were left there......and countries that were going to try again in 1973. All I know is, if my family was constantly threatened and attacked you can bet I wouldn't mess around either. When survival of yourself and your loved ones is st stake (which is how Israel views it) there is no moral code.........you do what needs to be done. I'm sick of the Israel bashing by people who would no doubt act in the same way if they were in the same position.

Uh oh JIDF alert number 1 it isn't Israel we are bashing it is the Zionists just like if we were bashing the KKK we wouldn't be bashing America we would be bashing a minority RELIGIOUS group inside America.

And number 2 WTF are you on? what gives you the right to say one life is above another and that 100 Israeli lives is worth 10,000 Palestinian?

Oh that's right you're Jewish / rightwing of course I'm sorry you're right please continue to spout nonsense from your waste-hole you call a mouth and let me know when you wake up and stop spreading logical fallacies factual innaccuracies and down right LIES.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by rationaluser]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

Ok lets keep it civil people ( no wonder there are wars
)I have to say I am shocked and frankly dismayed at the anti semitic feelings of some ats members. I am not Jewish but one of the most amazing people who I ever knew was.My grandfathers fought in the second world war to help free the Jews from tyranny. Rightly or wrongly after the war they were given Israel to live in and now more than sixty years later and with most people who were originally located there dead this problem still exists and its the second and third generation of Jewish israelis who through no fault of there own find themselves by birth in this unenviable position. What are they supposed to do? Answer that and win the Nobel peace prize. Good luck with that.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Deal with it like the palestinian civilians deal with being shot at /abused by the Israeli's and yes i am an anti semite i'm also an anti-religious that is to say ATHEIST Religion got us into this mess atheism can get us out. Any other blatently obvious questions you'd like to ask?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join