It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel deputy Prime Minister Raises Heat With Iran War Talk ,and may launch air strikes! sky news

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is very alarming news and to my mind the most serious threat to world peace . Please read the full article at Sky News shrunk.us...

Dominic Waghorn, Middle East correspondent
Israel's deputy Prime Minister has raised tension in the Middle East by saying his country's air force could successfully strike Iran.

Israel considers Iran a serious threat and may launch air strikes

The former armed forces chief Moshe Yaalon says Israel is capable of fighting a war with Iran after modernising its military.

"Technology has improved range and aerial refuelling capabilities and has brought about a massive improvement in accuracy of ordnance and intelligence."

Israel is urging the international community to take more decisive action against Iran going nuclear.

It says military action remains an option to neutralise the threat from Iran.

Mr Yaalon's comments were some of the most aggressive yet on the subject.

He warned: "As far as I am concerned, offence has remained the best defence."

More news at www.mirror.co.uk...

Sorry if I posted in wrong section please feel free to move thread many thanks Tarifa37

[edit on 11-5-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
And even more worrying news for the UK From The Times
May 11, 2010
UK could be target for Tehran missiles ‘in four years’ www.timesonline.co.uk...=OTC-RSS&attr=797084

Iran is focused on improving a growing arsenal of ballistic missiles but needs at least four more years to be able to target London and more than a decade to threaten the East Coast of the United States, a leading think-tank said yesterday.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Press TV-News Analysis-Israeli Threats-05-10-2010(part1)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Seems to me that is is Israel who are doing all of the threatening, I wonder why they are allowed a nuclear arsenal but others are not.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
"Technology has improved range and aerial refuelling capabilities and has brought about a massive improvement in accuracy of ordnance and intelligence."

Yes and also true for Iran, Russia, China but the real threat come from Bio-Weapons which is the poor mans nuke.

If we keep allowing our leaders to go around the world to steel drugs and oil then a lot of people are going to end up in hospital or dead.

The wests economies are crashing, Russia had the same trouble but managed to survive but i don't think we will and the answer is not going to be war but putting power back into the hands of normal, local people who are accountable for their actions.

remember who is attacking who and extend that to 9/11.

get ready for the amro that will be introduced when the economy is crashed and will be 100% electronic and as you spend these credits then you will be charged a carbon tax that goes to the IMF because they will have details of every penney you spend and direct access to your credits.

Pure evil but a great plan if they can pull it off.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Here we go again.... "Gods Chosen Children (sarcasm)" beating the war drum and claiming to be the victims.... Why dont they just *$#@ off..... They are the ones who will bring WW3 and the end of the world.

I hate Isreal and so does most of the world..... I wonder why

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Reply to post by LieBuster

Russia's economy is probably the least stable out of anyone. That country is beyond corrupt.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

No matter what you think of them they are surrounded by countries who are direct threat to them and what they do next could be their only long term chance of survival. I wonder if the UK had France calling for the UK to be wiped off the map and every country around us baying for our blood how we would react. We certainly wouldn't wait to be attacked or invaded that's for sure. I would hope that we all want a lasting peace in the middle east however Israel faces the real possibility of being attacked by Iran and if they feel corned like a tiger they may have to attack first to insure their survival. Iran really needs to make their intentions ( if good)to Israel crystal clear and lead the way to peace talks that would have a lasting effect and make Israel feel more secure .Asking for Israel to be wiped off the map and continuing a nuclear program that is obviously a cover for a weapons program is not the way to stem Israel's fears.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Look, nothing has changed in the Middle East over the last few thousand years with the exception of OIL and weapons technology. Countries in this part of the world have been fighting each other as long as there has been religion it seems and it will not stop any time soon. Get used to it and except that it happens. There will be a "flare up" every few years and sometimes a real war (usually very short). Tensions will settle down for a while and then build up again (just like a volcano) until the next one.

It does not matter what you beliefs are or what side you are on, conflict will happen as it does in the Middle East and we will move on to the next event after that. Only the names change over time, the underlying issues do not change. Israel against (insert country name or group name here) is the way it goes. The "wild card" is weapons technology and how/when it is used. If there comes a time when one counrty feels they need to use nukes against another all bets are off, that would be a major shift in the status quo of "war" in the Middle East. Thanks and have a nice day!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

No matter what you think of them they are surrounded by countries who are direct threat to them and what they do next could be their only long term chance of survival. I wonder if the UK had France calling for the UK to be wiped off the map and every country around us baying for our blood how we would react.

Wrong wrong and more wrong.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for the Zionist regime to be wiped of the map, not Israel.

Get your facts straight.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

Originally posted by tarifa37

No matter what you think of them they are surrounded by countries who are direct threat to them and what they do next could be their only long term chance of survival. I wonder if the UK had France calling for the UK to be wiped off the map and every country around us baying for our blood how we would react.

Wrong wrong and more wrong.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for the Zionist regime to be wiped of the map, not Israel.

Get your facts straight.

Really??
news.bbc.co.uk...

Iran leader's comments attacked

Mr Ahmadinejad warned Muslim leaders not to recognise Israel
The European Union and Russia have joined condemnation of the Iranian president's public call for Israel to be "wiped off the map".
www.nytimes.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

Iran leader defends Israel remark

Iran's president has defended his widely criticised call for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

Attending an anti-Israel rally in Tehran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said his remarks were "just" - and the criticism did not "have any validity".

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

The underlying problem here is the PTB.
There are those that want these "Worst case scenario's" to unfold. The US and other Gov.'s have funded and manipulated wars of this nature by way of weapon's and armament's, it has been ongoing for decades.(i.e.)

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are people of influence in the fields of politics, banking, business, the military and media. Each conference is closed to the public and the press.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are many more people on this website that are much more qualified than I to make these allegation's of certain recognition, but the status quo shows that there have been some very devious and underhandedness taking place ever since the insurrection of Israel becoming a recognized state.

The Association of our pres and the bilberger group:

Vid #1

www.youtube.com...

Part #2

www.youtube.com...

Part #3 the teaser as it is called.

www.youtube.com...

Zbigniew Brzezinski, one of the top trilateral commission figures was once quoted as saying, "We don't want to go to war, but let us supply their troop's with the proper weapons, this way we let them kill each other and suppress our over all expense." (Or something to that nature) Pretty much fund their troops and watch them duke it out.
These people are smart, and seemingly patient. With the BP oil spill hitting the EU hard in expenditures and our current financial crisis's globally, one is left to wonder how much more will happen before the ultimatum is levied for consultation.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

survival ..??
Ever wonder why the jews are ALWAYS fighting for their survival wherever they go in the world ..? it's their arrogant attitude and greed and the way they treat other human beings .. always crying about a holocaust and using that as an excuse to commit genocide against others who did nothing to them .. if survival REALLY was their # 1 priority .. they would have been on the lookout for a safe place to re-settle/move .. with the 100% permission of the people there .. that would save a lot of lives and bring true peace instead of war mongering 24/7 .. give the palestine people their land back .. simple!
why not negotiate with america whom they are so lovey-dovey with to settle in one of their states or islands ... ??

you can expect to be right if one or two countries are against you .. but when the entire world is against you because of what you are doing .. it's time to wise up and fast!

israel has boxed itself in with it's policies and attitude .. i used to think at one point that the people of israel are ok and that only the zionist govt is causing problems .. but when i see recent interviews with common folk in israel regarding iran and arabs .. it's clear a good percentage of them are of the same mindset as their zionist trash .. i feel sorry for the few who are genuinely good hearted and hope they get out of israel and settle elsewhere when the shtf ...

Africans went through a holocaust of slavery .. do you see them crying about it all the time ..? others have also gone through genocide .. do you see them constantly committing the same against others ..?

without america's support .. israel wouldn't even be able to fart in the middle east yet alone go on threatening everyone there ...
why didn't they not stay in germany after ww2 if they really wanted to prove their worthiness and rebuild there ..?
why force themselves into the middle east by displacing the existing people .. and then crying about not having peace ..??

either way .. i think people in the middle east and entire world have had enough .. america and israel are on a world domination plan to take over country by country .. by hook or crook ..

everyone is forming alliances .. whatever happens now is going to be BIG .. and decisive ...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What kind of logic is invading, stealing a land then declaring the original inhabitants and the neighbors a threat? How does your brain work? Before you compare it to America, this is the 21st century. Only barbarians act like that.

Americans seen to justify Israel's action because of the "Never Again" mantra. Instead of treating the Palestinians like humans they treat them like how Hitler treated them. The brainwashed Americans don't say anything.

Hey white Christians, if you're going to let them do that, why not let the Africans enslave you? It's the exact opposite of doing onto other's as you would have them do onto you. The Khazars never learn and that's why they are always getting expelled from countries.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Sense says...
Look, nothing has changed in the Middle East over the last few thousand years with the exception of OIL and weapons technology. Countries in this part of the world have been fighting each other as long as there has been religion it seems and it will not stop any time soon. Get used to it and except that it happens. There will be a "flare up" every few years and sometimes a real war (usually very short). Tensions will settle down for a while and then build up again (just like a volcano) until the next one.

It does not matter what you beliefs are or what side you are on, conflict will happen as it does in the Middle East and we will move on to the next event after that. Only the names change over time, the underlying issues do not change. Israel against (insert country name or group name here) is the way it goes. The "wild card" is weapons technology and how/when it is used. If there comes a time when one counrty feels they need to use nukes against another all bets are off, that would be a major shift in the status quo of "war" in the Middle East. Thanks and have a nice day!

What makes you think nukes have not already been used ..? why do you think people are so pissed ..? Radiation weapons and mini nukes have already been used in Iraq and Afghanistan on innocent people ..
White phosporous (sp?) has already been constantly used in palestine by israel .. do you know what this stuff does to the skin and body upon contact ..? it keeps burning flesh right to the bone .. even water can not put it out until it has done it's job of killing ..

now imagine your kid was playing football on the street with his/her friends .. and someone decides to detonate these things above them ..
Once they are dead .. you move on and have another kid eventually .. and again .. they do they same to your family .. ask yourself how much patience you will have when this actually happens to YOU and not on CNN ..

As we speak there are constant birth defects due to radiation poisoning in Iraq and Afghanistan .. and don't forget who started it all in Japan ...

so yes .. i guess all bets are off ...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
i really doubt iran will nuke uk or isreal. isreal is the one pushing the button so they deserve it. Any country has the right to have a nuke bomb, all their doing is showing of just as if you was walking around with a gun or a pitbull.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am getting sick of Israel. One day they will be wiped off the map if they don't shut the hell up.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by A Novel

lol well not really, it is ok...as one of the worlds largest oil producers and with strong ties with china, even has a pipe line direct to china...it's doing ok and has a very bright financial future...
It may not be wall st type of wealth and well thats prob a good thing. It's not a bubble economy like the usa

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What makes you think nukes have not already been used ..? why do you think people are so pissed ..? Radiation weapons and mini nukes have already been used in Iraq and Afghanistan on innocent people ..
White phosporous (sp?) has already been constantly used in palestine by israel .. do you know what this stuff does to the skin and body upon contact ..? it keeps burning flesh right to the bone .. even water can not put it out until it has done it's job of killing ..

now imagine your kid was playing football on the street with his/her friends .. and someone decides to detonate these things above them ..
Once they are dead .. you move on and have another kid eventually .. and again .. they do they same to your family .. ask yourself how much patience you will have when this actually happens to YOU and not on CNN ..

As we speak there are constant birth defects due to radiation poisoning in Iraq and Afghanistan .. and don't forget who started it all in Japan ...

so yes .. i guess all bets are off ...

can you show me any information in regards to what you have stated

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

can you show me any information in regards to what you have stated

which part ..?

Just google it ... you'll find bush approved use of depleted uranium to reinforce missiles .. and other types of mini nukes .. this is how they found mass graves in iraq ..
you will also see debates on whether it was used (as usual) .. but if that doesn't convince you .. do what i did .. jump on a cargo plane to faluja and other places .. and see for yourself what kind of babies are being born there .. and tell me thats 'normal' ... this is something that will turn your stomach .. and you will never find it on cnn or any other american network ..

this site also has a lot of info of these facts .. i can dig them and send you if you wish as i get time ..

As for white phosphorous ... thats old news .. it's a known fact ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join