It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Black Triangles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A couple of my friends and I saw one around 11:00 PM in the early summer of 1976 as the craft was cruising up to and next to I-10 somewhere in Arizona.

We were driving along on the interstate westbound and encountered a line of cars and 18-wheelers pulled over on the shoulder. We saw people, outside their cars and trucks, standing there and pointing to something in the sky.

We found a place to pull over and got out of the car to see what was going on. There was a large black triangle craft approaching I-10 from the north. It had synchronized and slowly pulsating lights of pure colors on its triangle points. The craft was at a relatively low altitude, at about a thousand feet, moving slowly and maintaining altitude. There was no sound or noise at all, completely silent, even to the point of noise cancellation.

Jackie, the girl who was with us, got very scared, jumped back into the car and got down on the backseat floorboard, hiding. Doug and I just stood there, mesmerized, as this large, smooth, flat black triangle approached as it slowly filled the sky with impenetrable blackness above us. The underside was very black and only the point tip lights, changing colors in unison, provided any distinct visual.

Doug and I watched this craft in awe as it came almost to the edge of the interstate, like almost directly above us, before it made a slow turn veered off and away to the northwest. It seemed to gain speed as it moved away from us.

Turning toward the car we looked down the shoulder and saw other people in shock and awe getting back into their vehicles. We got back in the car and continued driving west on I-10.

Here is the strangest part of the story... none of us would talk about what we just saw. There was no conversation about it. I don't think we said anything at all to each other for the better part of an hour. Then it was just small talk.

The next day, someone said "Hey, did we see a UFO last night?" The others of us said "Yeah. It was a UFO, alright." But that was about the extent of the conversation.

Looking back, I've often wondered if the ETs have some sort of technology they beam into humans' brains to keep humans calm and suppress human emotions. It was as if some kind of strong lithium antidepressant was used on us as a calmative. Whatever they beamed us with, the effect was that none of the three of us spoke up about the incident until the next day. Even when the subject was broached the following day, none of us cared to discuss it in depth. The subject was changed as soon as it came up in conversation.

Weird I know, but that's what happened. The incident happened on a college students summer field trip from Dallas to L.A. in 1976.

The impression I got immediately on first sight of the triangle UFO was that it was extraterrestrial, and NOT 'one of ours.'

[edit on 11-5-2010 by switching yard]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
To all those wondering about this picture :

Please read this post here on ATS from 2007 :

Debunked

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What if the reason they are so big is because they are actually floating air craft carriers? I saw on the history channel a while back that some think these triangles could actually be lighter than air.
I will say that once when golfing with some buddies of mine, we all witnessed a triangle craft flying at a low altitude, doing small aerial maneuvers, it definitely wasn't silent, made a loud deep humming noise, the only way I could explain it, not to much like a jet; to be honest I never once thought that it wasn't one of ours, I immediately thought it to be some new or secret craft that has been developed by the U.S. Air Force. It sort of reminded me of a stealth bomber, except for the fact the rear portion of the triangle was flush across, and not cut and angled. I have seen quite a bit of different types of aircraft at this golf course, B-52, multiple C-130s, F-16's, B-1s, a few Ospreys to name a few that come to mind. Barksdale AFB is about 45 minutes to the east, low air traffic and population around here, perfect for test flights and just playing around.

What I witnessed wasn't all that large in size, the only thing that really boggled me was the noise it made, it wasn't like a jet, more reminded me of when you go to the bank and send that clear tube to the teller. It sounded very much like that noise maybe a little deeper. Other than that, it looked like a very weird and modern stealth bomber except it was a COMPLETE triangle, not cut and tapered like the B-2.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by milkmustache]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

What I find curious, is that some of these Triangles are an excess of a mile wide from wing to wing and block the sky out into total darkness.
[edit on 11-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

That is one aspect that puzzles me. The biggest sea vessel ever constructed is about 500m long, roughly a third of a mile. Just from a logistics point of view where would you even build this thing? A mile-long hangar is hard to find these days ... LOL.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

An interesting picture I found: Black Triangle?

And website Here

I think it is definitely a military craft of some sort. Not to mention the countless people who have seen these craft in day and night. Plus there are photos,videos and first hand accounts of these things. So why is it that if you go into any court of law with all of that evidence and it was to convict someone of a crime it would be used as fact in a case hands down...but when it comes to UFO's...

By the way that photo you posted of a triangle with people around it is from a video game called Area51 I believe.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

Yuo know whats funny...I was listening to the Kevin Smith Show last night, and Bill Birnes was the guest. He had said that they were privy to witness a high atmosphere platform that his source said was a "scrubber". This Scrubber could intercept and sanitize all forms of electronic communications. This thing was just there hovering in place, and that it was for sure ours.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Im of the belief that the Black Triangles are ours and they are not connected to ET in anyway outside of maybe being reversed engineered ET technology. I think that we have a few stationed around the US that come out and fly around every so often.....Doing what? Who knows. I dunno if we'll know for a long time as to what these things are used for.

What I find curious, is that some of these Triangles are an excess of a mile wide from wing to wing and block the sky out into total darkness. Why do we need something so massive for? And why are they being flown over heavily populated areas?

Those are some questions that need to be answered.

You are absolutely correct, but I believe they are used to condition us and to create fear amongst the ignorant public i think.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have been a long time lurker on this site and this thread encouraged me to finally make an account.

I was watching the first or second episode of the X-Files the other day. They had these same exact types of crafts in the episode. Black and triagular. Mulder believed that humans were flying them but that we had gotten the technology from aliens. Very interesting for me to see this thread after just watching that episode.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeisTruth
I have been a long time lurker on this site and this thread encouraged me to finally make an account.

I was watching the first or second episode of the X-Files the other day. They had these same exact types of crafts in the episode. Black and triagular. Mulder believed that humans were flying them but that we had gotten the technology from aliens. Very interesting for me to see this thread after just watching that episode.

This is a great episode of X-Files. It was made at the height of Black Triangle sightings out in the west, Arizona, and around Area 51. The Black Triangles that are reported, however, are much larger than depicted in the show.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
just wondering but why hasnt anyone mentioned the stealth bomber? triangle shaped black aircraft...not a secret and fairly common...that would be my explanation

Because:

1 The stealth bomber is not quiet.
2 The stealth bomber is not a mile wide.

Witnesses in Phoenix said you could have parked a bunch of stealth bombers on the wing of the triangle they saw.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Yeah I was reading online about this and in my own notes. I believe this was the Stealth Bomber. I mentioned earlier it was a TR3B, but I am mistaken it seems. It is from Discovery magazine February 1986. I went to their site and that archive is not available. They stop at 1988.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm thinking that there has to be some kind of mass psychological component to whatever the mission is with these things. It's not just people happening to catch a glimpse of the triangles. In several instances, the craft appear to be on display, and people on the ground are purposely given a good, long, close look. It's almost as though the government is trying to convince the population that we are being visited by ETs.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
one thing that comes to mind is the stealth blimp theyve been perfecting for the last 50 years ,

why haul the equipment they ve got by roads when you can do it by air for a fraction of the cost, silently by night

as for the TB astra , i have yet to see any evidence that supports its existence

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some of them triangles are told to me by an airforceeployee to be "radarunits" and they hover silently because of the antigravitypropulsion underneath consisting of basically an alloydisc spinning at an exact rate counterclowise to affect the electromagnetic field. This technology has been of his knowledge for 27 years and he has been employed for 39...

As for the larger one that covers the sky completly i have no idea but the consept is the same so therefor id say they are man made and most likely military material.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Would you say that the new X-35b is an off shoot of the SR-74? There both unmanned vessels, capable of orbital flight. Also has anyone heard anything of where the new X-35b is supposed to be in orbit?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I read a great book "the greys" by Whitley Striber...(Highly reccomend it)...but in his book the black triangle is made by the government...and it is sort of a "blimp"...moves very slowly and has the ability to camoflauge by using tiny cameras to reflect what is behind it so it just looks like your looking at the sky...in the book the "aliens" have different craft however we were using the triangles...but if it is a "blimp" dont know how it can take off so fast....unless that part is just a hologram and the craft goes invisible...

If u think about the design it is sort of stealth bombary design...maybe the next generation...I still think its a technology we may have learned from alines and created for ourselves...and maybe thats our version of UFO...I sitll believe there are many more that are unearthly...and yes read that book the greys...i never really read at all...and i read that book in less than a week which is huge for me

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Interesting... I have an old book about airplanes, and flying wings... and this Black Triangle from the Belgium photo is exactly the same as what the book said the Stealth Bombers (B-2 Spirit) was going to look like - they even had a diagram of it. It shocked me when the B-2 went public, as it looked nothing like this... strange.

I'll see if I can find the picture and scan it for comparison...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've seen it! It's not a stealth bomber. Stealths don't hover.

I saw it at night in 06' over a highway between Blue Springs and Grain Valley, MO. There were no other cars on the highway at the time. I saw a bright light over the highway about a half mile ahead of me. At first I thought it was a light for a baseball field, but soon remembered there were no fields there. As I got closer I could see it was directly over the highway and HOVERING IN SILENCE (or at least silent enough that my car engine drowned it out). I drove right underneath it and saw from directly under it because I had a sun roof. It had lights at each corner and one in the middle. I'm guessing it was about 75-100 feet. The lights seemed have multiple colors in them. It was above the tree line, but not by much. I was pretty freaked out and stunned. I pulled over on the next street about 10 seconds after I passed under it. When I looked back it was gone. I don't know if it just turned the lights off or it flew away. It's something I will never forget.

If I had to guess, I would say it is secret government. Blue Springs is only about an hour away from Whiteman Air Force Base, but there's no way to be sure. One thing is for sure though. Technology that allows something to hover in silence is not known to the public and could revolutionize propulsion systems and get us off oil! It's no wonder they would want this technology to be secret!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't know about Top Secret Black Triangles, but I sure do like the Black Triangles to be found under Victoria's Secret...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Wow what a trip this thread was resurrected from November of last year. Here are photos of my wife and 20 year old sons FIRST UFO sighting. Over the skies of San Diego, CA on April 8th, 2010:

Enhanced by zooming in...NO OTHER ALTERATIONS had been done:

And here is when it/they zoomed skyward after hovering silently with quick moves back and forth, side to side:

ENHANCED WITH CONTRAST/SATURATION/BRIGHTNESS ADJUSTED:

I filed a MUFON report for which I was interviewed and have the pics undergoing analysis right now. The posting I made on MUFON can be found here:

mufonmembers.proboards.com...

My wife had ALWAYS thought that I was strange for my beliefs into such subjects (I am retired military having recently completed 20+ years of service...one would be amazed at the amount of "UFO" activity while doing multiple tours in Iraq/Afghanistan...even more so when I viewed through FLIR). But AFTER THIS! SHE IS A SOLID BELIEVER. No longer a skeptic, one would be surprised as to how powerful and moving a UFO sighting is...you walk away from it changed forever.

Here is an image that she said EXACTLY demonstrates what she saw that night just before sunset occurred:

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Newbomb Turk]

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Newbomb Turk]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join