It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: 2010 Will be the Summer of Terror (Video May 7)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
First Post woooooo
Hi guys, i just watch this video, i know there is a bit of hate on ATS for Alex Jones, but this is a really good interview, Gerald is doing most of the talking and it is defiantly worth the hour.
Gerald discusses what just happened in Greece what other EU countries are going to fall next, ( i think Spain from memory) what is the cause, the China bubble is going to burst and this effect it will have on the US and the rest of the world and the scary part is it will happen Summer (as the heading states) Winter for us south of the globe.

My prediction has always been next year.... Anyway i think this is a must watch.
www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I just watched video 1.

This is some pretty funny stuff www.infowars.com...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
celente is a good guy, and hes usually right.

i enjoy his humor too, his slow sarcasm is pretty funny. he seems to think weve only got untill about the summer. personally, im calling the fall..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
the 'art of'the pot calling the kettle black syndrome alive & well
in the Congressional hallowed halls

Even a cynic can find Washington's hypocrisy shocking at times. The Wall Street Journal reports today a House bill that would force lawmakers to make greater disclosures on financial transactions and disallow them from trading on nonpublic information is going nowhere fast.

That's right. Members of Congress are currently allowed to profit on insider trading!

The bill, which has been languishing in the House for four years, would require elected officials "to make their financial transactions public within 90 days of a purchase or sale" and "prohibit lawmakers from trading in financial markets based on nonpublic information they learn on the job," the WSJ reports.

It seems they're above the transparency they've been calling for on Wall Street.

This comes a day after the same newspaper reported several lawmakers profited by betting against the housing and stock market in 2008. And some did it using derivatives they've recently been railing against.

As our colleague Henry Blodget wrote Tuesday, "If you're going to complain about how awful short-selling is and how evil and venal people are for doing it, you should probably abstain from the practice yourself."

www.theinternationalforecaster.com...

earlier in the text, Mr Chapman elaborates on the Greek and American financial crises resulting in a near future reenactment of the French revolution where over 300k aristocrats were beheaded in little more than a year...

i think when TSHTF the elites won't even be safe on their offshore sanctuaries...
and way more than 300k with American passports will be 'processed' by the Next-Generation-Tea-Party, which will have gone militant & vigilanti
by that time.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
yeah he has a good sense of humour, he is enjoyable to watch and listen to even when he is delivering doom and gloom.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I HATE Alex Jones, but I LOVE Gerald Celente.

Just watching it now.

I'm always off on my timing, but I've always been pretty good at doing what Celente does. I don't always see all the connections, but reading between the lines tells you more than reading the sentences. So I can usually tell when something's not right and what is going to be the result.

I agree with almost everything he says, I just don't really agree with his timings.
I think he often fails to take into account the unseen hands of government and the tricks they have.

They're delaying things by enacting little tools and secret deals, and it's impossible to know it, but that's why Celente should factor in "perhaps" and "possibly" more often with the caveat of unseen hands stopping some things, and causing other things to happen that affect the timings of the inevitable collapse.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I agree with almost everything he says, I just don't really agree with his timings.
I think he often fails to take into account the unseen hands of government and the tricks they have.

They're delaying things by enacting little tools and secret deals, and it's impossible to know it, but that's why Celente should factor in "perhaps" and "possibly" more often with the caveat of unseen hands stopping some things, and causing other things to happen that affect the timings of the inevitable collapse.

I agree, he said so himself in an interview on RT. He said the economy did collapse in 2008 but he did not foresee the government printing trillions in stimulus to pump the economy back up, but they have only delayed the inevitable.

top topics

join