It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict to deliver 'intense' message during Fatima visit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Just thought i would start this thread considering its my belief that theres going to be significant events that happen here. The next step? Possibly.
Everything at the moment is changing, we cant deny it, we cant change it. Everything is related. Watch this space.
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

www.oecumene.radiovaticana.org...
www.google.co.uk...:1&ei=vxXpS4u9BIbu0gSB0_DRDA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&ved=0CBUQ_AU&prmdo=1 &cad=cbv#

What do you all think?
Given whats going on globally at the moment, with the financial mess, elections being dragged out,? possibly to keep focus on the TV.
What do i think?
I think that something is about to happen or be disclosed.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Could be an intersting few days. For me I am interested in whether the Pope decides to release the third secret of Fatima. This would be a huge distraction to some people. Other than that, I cant see much happening with his speeches regarding social and financial problems.
Lets wait and see.

edit - s&f to see what happens!

[edit on 11/5/2010 by LestatG]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What he should be doing is cleaning up all the satanism, freemasonry, and pedophilia within the Catholic Church hierarchy.
Excommunicate the lot of them.

Unless he cleans up his own house first, he has lost all moral authority.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Could be an intersting few days. For me I am interested in whether the Pope decides to release the third secret of Fatima. This would be a huge distraction to some people. Other than that, I cant see much happening with his speeches regarding social and financial problems.
Lets wait and see.

edit - s&f to see what happens!

[edit on 11/5/2010 by LestatG]

I thought the third secret was revealed years ago?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Thats a good point, you must have your own house in order before preaching to the masses. Maybe the statement will have to do with the issue of the peado priests rather than the messiah is coming.
It would be refreshing to see the Pope state that they will no longer harbour or protect any abusers within the church - we can live in hope.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

They have preached for centuries with their house in total disorder.

What is to stop them carrying on? (and I DO mean the double entrendre).

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

I know what you mean. As I do not know too much on the subject I cant offer any true knowledge. However, some say that it was not the true 'secret' as it did not match the known layout(?) And I have seen a lot of conversation and discussion whether it was real or not. I think the general concensus was that the third has yet to be revealed, however lots of other sources state that it is already out and even that it ws recorded by Fatima herself.

Who knows?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

What is to stop them carrying on?

GOD might just have some small influence on what happens next.

And I would not want to be some bestial predatory homo priest when TSHTF, as it is about to.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

You are right, of course. But maybe now that it all seems to be coming to a head. Many countries have suffered well published scandals recently, a lot of people are denouncing their faith because of these issues. I think I saw that a group in England were calling for the Popes arrest for knowing or covering up these crimes.
My point is that maybe they have to do it now as they have reached tipping point. Trying a sort of damage control tactic.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

It was, the secret that the catholic church is full of pedophiles!
The vatican will say and do anything to divert attention from their child sex abuse.
Fatimas prophecy's are no better than any of the others,Cayce,Nostral,Mother shipton etc,just another one.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I have got the impression over the last few years that the Vatican has some serious power across the world and over governments. I am not comfortable with the nature of this power.

I do not think the Pope would make any significant or dramatic statements away from the Vatican. All this will concern is the abuse within the church and possible comment on the economic mess the world is in.

I live in Ireland and already there has being a strong message this week from an Archbishop that some forces within the church wanted the abuse to remain hidden. This maybe a link to what the pope will talk about.

www.independent.ie...

(For anybody who keeps blabbing about the third secret of Fatima being disclosed, this has already taken place. The third secret was discussed a few years ago. I have no time for these prediction myths. There are guys over here getting messages from Mary on a weekly basis. One guy has told people to look out for Crosses in the sky today and Mary is going to make an appearance today at 2pm.)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

I think it is too late - for the corrupt Roman Catholic church and for corrupt people everywhere.

But that has been said before and will be again.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

People have been expecting the end of the world ever since thinking people were on the earth.

Maybe it will happen in our lifetimes, maybe not.

But the same old crap keeps happening regardless.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I think that you are right, the statments are more than likley to focus on the current damaging issues. And thanks for stating that the Fatima secrets have been done and dealt with.

Keep a look at them skies though!! Wouldnt want to miss an image of Mary up there!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

I'll take pictures and post them later

Clear blue sky so they should be good

link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

People have been expecting the end of the world ever since thinking people were on the earth.

Maybe it will happen in our lifetimes, maybe not.

But the same old crap keeps happening regardless.

I don't see what is coming as the complete end of the world, just a massive crisis leading to fundamental changes that will alter the course of history.

link   
Dude... its ok he must be new. Everybody knows by now that the real 3rd secret was never released, at least not in full. What is known is that there were I believe 2 people involved in delivering the written secret who looked at the first line (maybe they read more but only admitted to the 1st line?) and it was completely different than the 1st line of what was released by the vatican.
Furthermore, one of the 1st two secrets demanded the sanctification (may not be the right word but it was some religious term basically meaning to pray for a blessing of spreading religion through the largly atheist russia) of Russia, and the boneheads at the Vatican must have already been infiltrated by satan at that point because they instead did a "blanket sanctification" of the whole world with "special mention" of russia... I just don`t think it was a good idea to alter even slightly from the explicit directions given by an "angel"... but what do I know?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

To amazing minds secrets are revealed.

Thanks doc and inmate.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779

Everybody knows by now that the real 3rd secret was never released

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

This is a complete myth.

People just can handle that it was of no importance.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
Furthermore, one of the 1st two secrets demanded the sanctification (may not be the right word but it was some religious term basically meaning to pray for a blessing of spreading religion through the largly atheist russia) of Russia

Nevertheless, Putin is a staunch Christian, and he has given full backing to the Russian Orthodox Church, which is now fast gaining a huge and growing following in Russia.

Everything Putin does seems not just inspired, it seems to be blessed.

That is in complete contrast to the growing scandals and corruption, and the withering of faith in the Western Christian Churches.

The Western Leaders Blair, Brown, Bush, and Obama seem cursed in comparison. Everything they touch immediately turns to crap.

I strongly believe Russia WAS consecrated, and will play a very prominent leading role in the coming world problems.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join