It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Job Application

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hey,
So about a third of me is writing this because I find it funny, a third of me because I want a job off-planet, and a third of me because I'm a bit nuts. No, I don't actually expect to pick a job off of this but I do honestly think that if aliens do exist and are here, they would definitely be monitoring the web, check out this website, and read this forum. And who knows, they might have some kind of law forbidding contact with regular humans unless they contact them first, you know something like that. I would consider a job offer if it was legitimate.

Anyway, I just graduated from college. I have a psychology major, math minor, computer science minor, I wrote an independent study / thesis on a quantum theory of mind that was read and contributed to by Dr. Fred Alan Wolff (Dr. Quantum), using books by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf (Parallel Universes, The Yoga of Time Travel, The Eagle's Quest), Dr. Douglas Hofstader (Godel, Escher Bach), Anothony Demello (The Quest for Maleness) and Dr. Rick Strassman ('___': The Spirit Molecule). In the winter term, I also designed a website with a comprehensive overview of the different alien races, their homeworlds and alliegences.

Since I am between jobs right now, having graduated college and all, and the job market looks kind of spotty I decided I might as well throw my hat in the ring for some off-world jobs, especially since I seem at least somewhat qualified. Extra-terrestrials, please contact me by private message and we can work something out. Willing to work with Reptillians, Grays (as long as they aren't assholes) but would probably prefer humanoid. Can arrange for pick-up, preferred communication method after initial contact: some kind of telepathy to ensure legitimacy, can arrange that by private message.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by darkbake]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Lol..... Nice thread.

you will probs get many a reply here, some will claim to be 100% legit.

Although if you get stuck head to Arizona, i hear they are recruiting Aliens by the truck load.....

S&F

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Why the hell didn't I think of this!

Haha...dude...you have to let us know if it works out...

I wrote an independent study / thesis on a quantum theory of mind that was read and contributed to by Dr. Fred Alan Wolff (Dr. Quantum)
I find that extremely hard to believe...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Awsome! lol

But your doing damage?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I would like a job too

My area of interest and expertise would be Psychology, Sociology, Music, Visual Design, Fitness, Marksmanship, Martial Arts, Entrepreneurship, Psychic and Spiritual Development

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Yep, count me in too...

Even though I don't have much experience in any academic field, I can say at least.......... The Force is with me.

P.S I don't clean Toilets/Cosmic long-drops, make Coffees/Slush Puppies or take out the Garbage/Human leftovers........

On second thoughts, the other applicants here are a much better choice

[edit on 11-5-2010 by rogi22]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Nice! I like how other people have decided to throw their name in.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Nice! I like how other people have decided to throw their name in.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I want 1 too evaluate me telepathically and let me know where I can be placed at. If there are any areas of interest felt I can be located, send me a email to my email account, you can also obtain my email account telepathically, lol NICE THREAD OP. Willing to work with any species as long as we dont gotta fight about whats for dinner LMAO, oh but not really.

[edit on 5/11/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I wanna be in on this definitely!

Not much experience, but I'm willing to learn anything
I catch on quickly.
Also wouldn't mind having little experiments that enhance me in some way or another as long as I don't end up dead haha. If there is absolutely nothing for me to do, then I would be just as happy to tag along for the ride and make some new friends
So please, if you'r interested. I'm sure you can trace this message back to my house and beam into my room. Ill be waiting....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I dont know about this, If you tried to pull a sickie they would know straight away you were lying.

Plus do they pay minimum wage? and whats the benefits?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I read a astounding comic. or some name like it. this alien comes to earth looking for the most intelligent human. when he get to the ship. his job is as a cleaner...
why would an alien wont a trained monkey? LOL

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
I dont know about this, If you tried to pull a sickie they would know straight away you were lying.

Me:
LMAO right like ahh yea I know you can tell im ok but today im feeling a little bit radiation sick can I have the next 24 earth hours off, lol?

Boss:
answers back now you know better! You already took off for that and why isnt your radiation filter working anyway lol?

[edit on 5/11/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh lol why not need a job and nobody said it hase to be on planet all the time. Aliens scan my mind and we will work something out, I could be lots of things, including a alien to human translator or better yet let me fly the ship always wanted to see planets and things.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Anyone have any weird OBE or abduction experiences after posting on this thread?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Anyone have any weird OBE or abduction experiences after posting on this thread?

new topics

top topics

join