It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'd been wondering what had happened.

I clearly remember being young, skinny and pretty, a typical blonde hippie.

However the mirror shows me to be a typical grandmother instead.

Is anyone else waking up in the morning to find they are no longer who they remember being?

[edit on 11/5/10 by Kailassa]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Well that is me to a "T" though not quite grandmotherly yet but I woke from being a spry sixteen yr old female to a middle aged bitter woman who wants nothing more than to destroy all the dreams and hopes of any one who even remotely looks like they're going somewhere in life!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity
Ooh ok
I was being serious lol but back to (or maybe off) the topic, I really can't see the logic in the link between timeline shifts and entire continents being 'out of place'. How does people stay in a timeline and the landmass or objects goes to another?
Could items have been 'taken' or 'borrowed' instead of it disappearing (reappearing) through tears in the timeline, bugs in the Matrix, whatever.

Nothing more than misplaced or stolen items and memories of inaccurate maps or inaccurate placements or layouts that people took\trusted as fact despite it being an olde tyme drawn map and not a complete satellite map IMO.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I don't know I am sure it's faulty memory there. I thought it was more to sea myself not so close to landmasses , but it was over fifteen years since I even cared to look so...but, I think what they are saying is it possibly was one way in their timeline they moved/changed timelines not the continents. And that here it's different because the order this timeline proceeded on...just a theory...but if there are truly different timelines there may have been different historic events, even different continent displacement from different faultline placements.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This seems to be affecting everyone in a unique way.

I'm missing money? I keep earning it and putting it in the bank; then when I go to check on it, it is gone. It's like a never ending circle of horror. Earn it. Put it in the bank. Go check and its gone. Same scenario, over and over again.

It's not just money either! Food! I go to the store, fill up carts with food, fill up the fridge and pantry and then, it just disappears a little at a time. No matter how many times I fill the fridge and the pantry, poof, gone!

But that is not the worst of it! The worst of them all is a horror I go through a couple of times a week. At least twice a week I look up at the shelf next to the toilet and recoil in horror as I realize the Toilet Paper is missing again!!!! I know it was there the last time I was sitting on the toilet. Where did it go?

Now I find out these items could be traveling down another time line; one I'm not on! My toilet paper, on another time line being used by someone not even in my world. The horror of it all. I'd go have some comfort food to ease my troubles, but the food is gone again. I'd go to the Pub and drink my problems away, but the money is gone again too.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Adding toilet paper and food to the evidence list.

This is getting too real...

We are too close...

We are in danger...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I don't have time...I'm too busy finding your keys, and the bottle-cap, and the baseball-cap, and a whole bunch of other things now PROVEN TO BE MISSING!

I think I also need to find SLAYER a six pack of beer, and buy "expatwhite" some nicorett-gum...but I can't be sure at this time.
[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

dude wut about our guitar picks??!?!?!?!? i lost some tools too!!!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner

dude wut about our guitar picks??!?!?!?!? i lost some tools too!!!!

Dear god... you're right.

OK OK OK!

MADNESS! HYSTERIA!!!

Adding guitar picks (AND TOOLS) to the list now.

This STORY keeps getting bigger!? WHERE WILL IT LEAD?

We're gunna need a bigger boat...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I lost my sun glasses a couple of weeks ago.

They may be with your keys.

That's pretty freaky.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So something goes missing and the first thing you can think of there has been a timeline shift? I lost my security pass for work last week. I have never lost a security pass in my life and the first thing I thought was "what a d*ck I am..." and I would probably think the exact same if I hastily posted a thread on a website blaming my clumsiness and absent-mindedness on such a thing as a timeline shift.

Here's a thought....how exactly does a timeline shift cause you to misplace your keys? Unless the timeline shift revolves around yourself then surely you would be oblivious to the shift? And why would someone induce a timeline shift to make your keys disappear?

Surely you cannot seriously believe this is what caused them to disappear? Where does this stop? I forgot to get milk from the shop so there's been a timeline shift? I forgot to record my favourite show and I never do that! Oh it's those bloody timeline shifts again...pesky things!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is the best post I have read on ATS in some time... It really hits home and RESONATES with me.

I too have felt some sort of timeshift... 2 weeks ago I watched the show LOST and felt like I had seen it before.

Just the other day I went into Wal*Mart... When I got out of the store... My car was not parked in the same spot I thought it was!~

Oh and I thought I killed my girlfriend... she's alive. Wonder who's buried in the backyard?

Who's comin diggin?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by djcubed]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My source has allowed me to disclose that an important discovery has been made around the star gate in Baghdad....a set of keys, one sock, some guitar picks and a bunch of tools suddenly appeared.
That is all i am allowed to say on the matter though as it could lead to me or my source being in great peril.
There will be a false flag attack in New New Zealand on or around the 21st to force everyone's attention away from the reclamation of the lost items.

The OP has misled us however, as it is in fact the OP that is lost and his keys are searching for him......disinfo at it's finest here folks.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ok people, this is a WARNING!

I got a message from my ascended master in Zeta Reticulis Orion Aldebaran, he told me this.

One Fridge to rule them all, One Fridge to find them,
One Fridge to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

This is getting ugly.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
How does people stay in a timeline and the landmass or objects goes to another?
[edit on 11-5-2010 by star in a jar]

It's hard to tell which is the one to leave the current timeline and which stays in the original. It's perfectly possible that the keys stayed where they were but the OP is the one that moved to a timeline where the keys either never existed or aren't where he swears he put them.

Assuming this timeline shift is even real...of course.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcubed

I too have felt some sort of timeshift... 2 weeks ago I watched the show LOST and felt like I had seen it before.

That happened to me as well!

HOLY FRICKING LIMPING CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!

ALSO-

After "the LOST" ended, a show came on called V.

I can't prove this but- I think in one of my parallel lifes that SAME SHOW also existed but not as a huge CGI infested terd, but as a low budget show from the early 80s!!!

The ships were all different, like modified egg cartons (that go in the fridge? hmmmm) and they all had weird voices (worse then mine) and wore red uniforms - not blue.

Anyways...I know how it ends in my parallel 80's version...and if THAT is what REALLY happened to m0rt's keys...then we are all DOOMED!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!

THIS IS WHY THE INTERNET IS BEING SHUT DOWN ON JUNE 14TH 2010 AT 4:14 AM!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

It's perfectly possible that the keys stayed where they were but the OP is the one that moved to a timeline where the keys either never existed or aren't where he swears he put them.

Whoa...

For God's sake...the man is right.

No more U2Us from any of you until I can prove you are all real and not biological androids sent from a parallel time line.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Well my house little people say you're nuts, they'd never be caught dead messing with the NWO/ Grays or the reptilians as they are absolutely horrid dressers.

i think you are confusing the little house people who don`t Command time just the laws of physics with the residents of mount untersberg who are PROVEN time controllers see here . iamthelucky.blogspot.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
thay also oppose the NWO,reptilians and the grays but can`t say why at this time
bear with me i`m still trying to get used to this time line i thought i was back to my own with NZ being back in the west and mandela being dead again. but has europe always been connected to asia and russia i`m certain it was not. the worst bit is kurt kobain is dead in this timeline he never even made his last 3 albums thay were where the best ever made by anybody ever its so sad

reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

right thats it im calling you out your a DISINFO agent aren't you?don`t bother to answer i KNOW you are, stop trying to derail the thread, who do you work for anyway?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Shark VA84

I know someone who did what you say, they lost their testicles....I beleive he's still looking for them. Yep he got so high he lost his balls...really.

Tell him to look in his gf/wife's handbag, that's where they are usually found these days.

I need a second line here but it's gone missing.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
After I watch tonight's episode of LOST I may have more answers on this timeline mystery... For now I'll stick to blaming Australia. That's the island we need to concentrate on. It is still an island right?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I lost my sun glasses a couple of weeks ago.

They may be with your keys.

That's pretty freaky.

They are probably living in sin!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join