It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm just going to say the keys never existed.

Don't agree? Sorry, but the burden of proof is on you.

[edit on 11/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I believe i've just found a loop-hole to the fridge-wormhole-pickeater nexus, right here on ATS... O_o

Take a look at the address bar of your browser, where it says:

"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread570136/pg4"

and change the number right at the end (in this case pg4) to, say, pg8, or 9, or whatever, you will be redirected TO that page, even though it TECHNICALLY shouldn't exist yet O_o

Maybe we should get a techie onto this ASAP. Maybe the missing keys, picks, bottle openers, beers, lawn ornaments and the answer to the 4-month-old sandwich can be found there

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

Now you know why the you in another timeline keeps finding all these strange blue picks on his floor, and he's a drummer!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Double-post. Sorry Mods!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Havoc40k]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Is this the fridge we need to find?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissMegs
Well I'm amused!

You will find them, time shift or no.

They will be in the last place you look.

Don't tell him that, now he'll look there first and since it will now not be the last place he looks, he'll NEVER find them...

Madness.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havoc40k
Double-post. Sorry Mods!

He apologized to a MOD on this thread!

Buwahahahah!

He is obviously an informant who simply can't handle!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d81d2eb4d546.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I am back from an alternate timeline. Now my sentences are full, buxom and pert as hell.

However, whence in this "other place", I discovered my lost letters - they were gathered quivering in a corner, crying and gibbering something nonsensical.

When I eventually calmed them down, and re-arranged them slightly, to my horror, they spelt out:

NIBIRU IS COMING AN WERE ALL GONNA DIE IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE AN OTHER BOOKS AN YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT OTHERWISE YOUR A SHILL FOR TPTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Oh, and I found a set of keys?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havoc40k
I believe i've just found a loop-hole to the fridge-wormhole-pickeater nexus, right here on ATS... O_o

Take a look at the address bar of your browser, where it says:

"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread570136/pg4"

and change the number right at the end (in this case pg4) to, say, pg8, or 9, or whatever, you will be redirected TO that page, even though it TECHNICALLY shouldn't exist yet O_o

Maybe we should get a techie onto this ASAP. Maybe the missing keys, picks, bottle openers, beers, lawn ornaments and the answer to the 4-month-old sandwich can be found there

And then there is the phantom zone!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but you cant go any further, even though it says you can...

strange things are afoot..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer I am pretty sure that all worms holes must lead to your fridge. I have closed my eyes and am wishing hard that my kids end up there. I am going to go and have a look after wishing for the last minute hoping to see an empty bed devoid of a kid and instead find your beer, a tape measure, guitar picks and some keys.
Unfortunetly it didn't work, so I am going to go to bed now and think about time shifts and hope my kids now get transported from Australia to my uncle's house in New Zealand.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ozzieman

You know, You're right!

I'm totally afraid now to get near the damned thing!

I'm starving!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
hey dude why dont you check in you fridge to see if there in there..... U can be very suprised that small things in certain places

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
reply to post by expatwhite

i can`t make the connection and have no evidence or reason but i`m 99.9% sure your bottel opener is in one of those crates that was lifted from below the sphinx. i`d bet my fridge on it

Good enough for me

Damn that hawass, wonder what hes up to? What could link my bottle opener and the hall of records. Anyone got cayce's recording to hand, see if my bottle opener is mentioned? Or the keys or the socks?

Just out of curiousity, anyone ever read Grailblazers by tom holt?
This thread is starting to remind me of the apron of invincebility

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Now you know why the you in another timeline keeps finding all these strange blue picks on his floor, and he's a drummer!

I know this thread is in jest, but the "disappearing" thing happens to me all the time - i will know for a fact i put something somewhere or dropped a guitar pick somewhere and not be able to find it - then have everyone in the room look for it. I have dropped things before, watched them fall and when I reach to pick it up the item is not there or anywhere else to be found.

As far as timeline/reality shifts go, I will put certain items in certain places, I call them "anchors". Only I know where these items are located, and if I feel like I am in a different reality, I will go search for this item. If it is gone, I know I am not "home". There are quite a few stories about this phenomena on the web....

As far as the keys go, of course they will be in the last place you look - why else would you keep looking?

And where the hell did all these drum sticks come from? I don't even own a kit!!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I'm just going to say the keys never existed.

Don't agree? Sorry, but the burden of proof is on you.

[edit on 11/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

The keys existed but they were shot on on a sound stage by Kubrick as it was technically impossible for them to have gotten to the car and started it with the technology at the time. They never actually left the house. See the roses waving in the garden and the shadows from the conservatory that backs onto the kitchen. And dont get me started on how we can see the car mirrors.

Open your mind sheeple and YES, it would have been possible for the 60000000 million ford workers to have been kept in the dark. Only the top men were in on it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner

Originally posted by badw0lf

I know this thread is in jest, but the "disappearing" thing happens to me all the time - i will know for a fact i put something somewhere or dropped a guitar pick somewhere and not be able to find it - then have everyone in the room look for it. I have dropped things before, watched them fall and when I reach to pick it up the item is not there or anywhere else to be found.

As far as timeline/reality shifts go, I will put certain items in certain places, I call them "anchors". Only I know where these items are located, and if I feel like I am in a different reality, I will go search for this item. If it is gone, I know I am not "home". There are quite a few stories about this phenomena on the web....

As far as the keys go, of course they will be in the last place you look - why else would you keep looking?

And where the hell did all these drum sticks come from? I don't even own a kit!!!

Lot of people on here having problems seem to play the guitar??? Its the instrument of satan, i am now convinced. Kids, dont learn smoke on the water or you may never find anything ever again

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Well I used to have a cat but it disapeared about a year ago!

But I just noticed there is something that looks kind of fuzzy and edible in the butter tray

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

is it meowing? it should still be good after a year.....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

But I just noticed there is something that looks kind of fuzzy and edible in the butter tray

Yummy, cold cat stew.

Seriously though, it should be fine to eat as long as the mould isn't moving.

Which reminds me that I lost a goodly percentage of brain cells in my youth and have been fervently looking for them ever since. My plot was lost around the same time, so if anyone finds them, can you please snail mail them to me?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

nom nom nom

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join