It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by m0r1arty

Ill I have to say is, it seems you've come from a different time-line, the m0r1arty I know wouldn't post something like this, but I'm still stumped as to whether the whole thing is just a stupid joke to see how many people fall for it...
your another DISINFO agent. we must be close thay are all coming to derail the thread, don`t be side tracked by this non-sense

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I woke up and realised I was west of Australia. Damnit.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I woke up and realised I was west of Australia. Damnit.
oh thats good NZ is back where its supposed to be. i must have been shifted back to my old time line by TPTB because i was to close to the truth, now i have to start researching all over again but at least im back thats the main thing. is nelson mandela still dead in this time line?

[edit on 11/5/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by expatwhite

ps, no anger on this thread please as previously stated. Ive stopped smoking today and i am likely to go postal on you

Not trying to derail this thread, but-

First- congratulations!

Second, whenever I get the urge to smoke and it gets real bad, I usually light up a cigarette and smoke it.

I hope this trick helps you and good luck.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

i have an urge to do something to you Mr Mask for taking the piss

aaaaarrrgghhhh. No cigs and still no bottle opener so no booze. Just need my penis to drop off now and my total abject misery is confirmed

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

aaaaarrrgghhhh. No cigs and still no bottle opener so no booze. Just need my penis to drop off now and my total abject misery is confirmed

If this becomes a global search for a missing penis...I'm out.

Just saying.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticlevision
and it just keeps getting deeper.....
seems the insulation manufacturer is in bed with the UN.....
News Releases
Owens Corning Joins United Nations Global Compact

TOLEDO, Ohio, April 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC), a world leader in building materials and glass fiber reinforcements, today announced it has become a member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).
this is good info and confirms my suspicion that UN actually stands for uber nefarious. see how thay hide it in two languages but still in plane sight. keep digging man we are so close i can feel it and remember to deny ignorance at all times

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

hopefully this will lead to another cartographer rebellion like the one in 2005 and another truth will be exposed
Map Makers Miffed

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Your key's are probably with my left sock.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

If this becomes a global search for a missing penis...I'm out.

Just saying.

No worries, know exactly where it is. Wife took it and my testicles when we split up

Bottle opener is of more use these days so need to find that

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Woah!! great theory, using multiple languages to hide the truth
that IS uber nefarious
this global compact thing is troubling me though, you don't suppose they plan actually compacting the earth using some of those samarium crystals accelerated in the LHC and bumped up to a higher frequency using HAARP to super density thereby creating a black hole?!...
just thinking out loud
I gotta go get me a bigger fridge just in case this all pans out
I got family n pets to think about, there's no way we'll all fit in my current one

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Are you sure?!

After months, years of reviewing the best NASA and Russian Astronomical data I've found the following to be real! After Nibiru has anal sex with the moon this happens!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d763fe961b0c.jpg[/atsimg]

I know it's ugly but HAARP when they stop shaking the EARTH have been focused!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/433ef1214957.jpg[/atsimg]

Here we go!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c50a1f8403a.jpg[/atsimg]

Damn it, sorry! Don't show the kiddy's that time line!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

i can`t make the connection and have no evidence or reason but i`m 99.9% sure your bottel opener is in one of those crates that was lifted from below the sphinx. i`d bet my fridge on it

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Thank goodness someone else noticed thi…

I don’t think I could have gone on any longer without going absolutely craz...

You see, I’ve lost the ends of all my sentenc…

Can’t find them anywhe…

If anyone can help me, I’d be eternally grate…

Let’s just hope it doesn’t get wor…

…ike the start of sentences dissapeari…

…hit, it’s start..

…h ..hit, …h…hit, …omebody help m…

…piralling…elplessly…nto…blivio…

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reticlevision

this is a strong possibility again hidden in plane sight. my TPTB are in to hiding things like this just to rub our nose in it. bar stuards thay are i tell ya

reply to post by SLAYER69

as nice as your time line looks the little people wont like your avatar you may have to find a new place to store your beer. as i`m sure thay will take it and replace it with some randomly stolen household items untill you comply with there demands

reply to post by Beamish

i sure hope thats not one of those man made viruses. do you think its contage....
oh no see what you`ve gone and done n....

[edit on 11/5/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I lost my stapler a while ago, I think the guy from The Office stole it.

Good luck finding your keys, may I suggest an old school keyfinder?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I do have 2 fridges. 1 upstairs for beer and the like and 1 downstairs for food and milk.

Does this mean I have double the chance of a timeshift or what?

-m0r

Mmmm, just make sure that you dont go near the fridge if theres a fly nearby, we all know what happened to the last person...

On a more serious note, this doesnt really make sense.

If there is timeline shifts going on that have a cause and effect rule. If someones keys were missing, so would the car/bike because the car/bike would either be somewhere else or non existant.
You might even have a completely different car or door etc. Same applies with other things, ie, one fridge, instead of two resulting in a smaller waist line. Even the opposite, you could end up incredibly overweight with just one fridge as you have less money so lower food quality, just imagine waking up as a 52 stone overweight male/female or both with no car, no bike and 1 fridge upstairs!
The consequences could be staggering. I mean, you could wake up dead if there was no fridge magnet in a new timeline after a timeline shift because that resulted in you going out to buy a fridge magnet and getting hit by a bus in that particular timeline!

Yes my post contains sarcasm but im trying to make a point.

Ever read about chaos theory? How the smallest change can have a massive impact on pretty much everything?

Anyways, hope your not going senile or anything and I personally think its just a simple case of misplaced keys.

Rejoice, it could be worse, you could be a 52 stone hermaphrodite with one fridge and no transport, not just to the fridge but to anywhere.

Cheers

[edit on 11-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It's not a timeline shift - it's actually something far more nefarious! Your keys, bottle opener, socks, lighters all fell victim to a teeny dimensional portal. They're quick little buggers - they open up just wide and long enough to swallow the object of interest and then poof! gone like the wind! If you're really lucky, your keys will be rejected by the Supreme Beings on the Other Side and put back where they were originally just as soon as you give up looking

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I've placed things in one spot, gone for a shower and afterwards then found the item was no longer there.

I have a theory about it.

Since we are experiencing or perceiving a timeline, I think the little men who run through time moving things forward have forgotten your keys. Just remind them to go back and bring them forward along the perceived line.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

I've placed things in one spot, gone for a shower and afterwards then found the item was no longer there.

I have a theory about it.

Since we are experiencing or perceiving a timeline, I think the little men who run through time moving things forward have forgotten your keys. Just remind them to go back and bring them forward along the perceived line.

I think you might be getting a little mixed up...

If these guys can travel through time as well, that adds a whole dimension to the topic.

Damn, im loving the movie trailers today

[edit on 11-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Don't worry this happens to me a lot.. I leave them on the bed, i come back they are gone. I seach the house go downstairs lo and behold on the table next to my phone.

I think it's spirits playing a little game on you or pushing you away from a potential disaster. for example if the keys were where they were and youw ent outside at the moment you intended..a car might have hit you..by delaying it from happening you skipped the event completely.

It happened to famous people including Hitler where he heard a voice in his head say "Move follow your dog" back in the trenches..hitler stood up and ran after his dog less than 10 seconds later a artillery round hit his makeshift bunker, killing everyone inside.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join