It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
m0r1arty hasn't appeared back yet from his trip to visit his fridge.

There is at least as must mystery to this as there is to missing NASA radio astronomers, displaced lands and apparently dead or alive celebrities.

How to they vet what is worthy of study and what is not?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Booooooo

BTS.... What happened? :bash:

ATS conspiring to hide the truth!~

Or................................... We are in an alternate timeline were this was posted on BTS... When I remember it on ATS yesterday!~

Oh man... things are really starting to heat up!~

Just for fun:

[edit on 12-5-2010 by djcubed]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

hope this helps...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

HOLD THE LINE PEOPLE!

We'll get to the bottom of this! Stand fast.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Blaine91555

Adding toilet paper and food to the evidence list.

This is getting too real...

We are too close...

We are in danger...

Don't forget the cheeto we found attached to the bottom of the seat cushion! Very incriminating evidence if you ask me!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Those damn Langoliers keep getting my keys, socks, and underwear... They must be delicacies to them or something.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

I have a sock monster and I know this for sure, but he / she / it resides in my washing machine because dammit a pair goes in, I know this to be true because being a typical bloke and living on my own I have to peel them off my feet like velcro along with my skiddies on occasion and put them in, only to discover only one comes out at the end of the wash !

[edit on 13-5-2010 by excelents]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by excelents

That's called Transmutation it's not a similar phenomena, What happens is that the two socks morph into a single entity. Quite common

Don't try to derail this investigation!
:bnghd:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

and yet you say that, but it also identically assimilates the hole in the heel !

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by excelents

No NO NO

:shk:
That's called discombobulation. What happens there is that the hole flips from the big toe to the heel in one washing then flips back again from the heel back to the toe when laundered again.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well I know this, I always get my under crackers back so it evidently prefers socks !

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I found the fridge!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Does anyone else remember a timeline where keys didn't go missing, or have lost their own, or anything else related to keys, their supposed placement and their unexplained disappearance.

-m0r

well, i have a kind of story relative to keys.
Last week i visited my mom house, she told me "hey go to close the back door before to leave" (she is sick and she was layed in bed because medical advise).
She was pointing her keys.
I took the keys going to lower floor and when i was to the backdoor it doesnt fit in the door. ?¡?
then i was checking all the doors of the house and the keys didnt open anything!
Of course i was telling to my mom hey these keys are useless, didnt fit anywhere, whats the matter?. I know very well the keys and her keychain and i was a lot confused.
The crappy thing is...
i was in a hurry and she told me ok you are so jerk lol forget it. I left her home
Then next morning when i called her she told me "you are nasty, why the joke yesterday?" and i ask her what joke, she says "the keys" and she told me my sister visited her too the next day and she was checking the keys and they are fine! each key opening respective doors... i was amazed! WHAT? nahh no way its not posible
Well, it was posible because later in the week i was visiting her again and i saw the same keychain, same keys and i was testing the keys and all of them were opening the doors very fine.
I was scratching my head wondering what happen, I dont get it.
My mom asking me what is the issue with the keys and i was just saying "oh, nevermind".

Its weird. The keys didnt open anything and later in the week keys were opening the doors.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Her sister is planning on robbing her and you stumbled upon the fake keys part of the story whilst copies were being made.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
reply to post by zaper

Her sister is planning on robbing her and you stumbled upon the fake keys part of the story whilst copies were being made.

-m0r

i am not kidding, its true, and lots of another events i am living since last month and i am seeing right now as to much of them to think in false memories. Pretty weird.
People i was knowing was dead is now alive.
Some streets are not as usual in my city also some shops!
A coffee shop was my fav and it was located in a corner and now its in the middle, its amazing, i dont remember when this place was moved to the middle,
This is disturbing me because lot of recurrence with others events.
Some friends are amazed too, they dont remember the shop far away from the corner. it is causing confusion in all of us, we dont have any proof... just the memory.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Now my glasses have gone missing...

...what are those Chromatonians up to now??

-m0r

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Still missing......

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
my beer keeps going missing and i have to by more each week. Im getting tired of it

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GSV Sleeper Service

Be careful with this dimensional stuff.

If you move into the 7th dimension a ways, & turn around & come back out, you'll be inside out!

Nasty stuff. You have to hose & scrub for ages to get rid of the blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join