It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
Is people becoming less intelligent
?

Disinfo Cointel trying to knock us off the trail.

Stay focused people!

Keys are on the line here.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

It is hard to see what I made bold in this quote above.

But if you look closer, it was a coded message.

UFOs are viewing some of us

LOOK AT THAT!!!

I was hoping you'd spot the coded info.
You're close
But the real truth is in the numbers.....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by Archirvion

thats unpossible.

And um, where do you keep Olga?

Is Olga a russian girl? or ukranian?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Are you people serious? Time-line shifts? Is that the most logical explanation you can come up with for missing keys and remote controls? My faith in humanity is dwindling. When faced with a situation like losing your car keys or remote control, why not apply Occam's Razor to said situation? When you do you will quickly come to the very simple and logical conclusion as to why your keys or remote control have gone missing, and you will feel like an idiot for believing in this Time-line shift rubbish.

When you leave your bedroom window open at night, mystical fairy nymphs fly into your room and steal one of your socks, leaving you in the embarrassing predicament of having to wear un-matching socks. Afterwards, they will take your car keys and go for a joy ride, come back to your house, drink all your beer and watch some tv and after all this they will never put the things back where they found them. So in conclusion, close your window at night!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

Either way my friend, atm I'm not too picky

Poster above me, you are a disinfo agent and I think you're BS detector (or sarcasm detector) may be malfunctioning due to all the time rift somethings going on.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm starting to think the OPs keys never existed.

In fact this has probably been a sham, a charade, a red herring. I'll bet you the reason we haven't seen him on again is becuase he's probably back at Langley sitting in some cubical with three other fat sweaty agents with coffee breath sitting there laughing at us! God! I feel so used and dirty.

I'm taking a shower!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

WOW! Something similar happened to me 2 weeks ago

I had a witness, thank God or I would have dismissed it as my memory going crazy... and also we both could not come up with any logical answer for what happened....I am still baffled by it.

I was at work and walked over to a co-worker of mine and showed her some mail that came for her. I was standing right next to a garbage and she said toss it...its junk, so I did right in front of her.

I walked 10 ft away went outside to go to my car and came back in.
My co-worker (who is still sitting in the same position when I left) says oh crap I think I needed that and she gets up and goes over to the garbage and pulls out the bag ...it was early and barely any garbage had accumulated so it was very easy to see there was no letter, we both looked at eachother with our jaws dropped. Only about 4 minutes had passed since I tossed it.

For some reason she decides to look in another garbage in a different room and it was there!!! No way it was her playing a joke on me because of the nature of her occupation it would have been impossible for her to move (sorry my job is just personal info. I dont want to share)

My exact words were HOLY ^*#%! this is some kind of alternate reality/parallel universe !! What just happened!!

and well she was just as shocked but seemed to think I somehow have some kind of witchy powers!

look out

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Using my amazing powers of psychic remote viewing I can tell you.. that they are in the couch. Go get em.

If you really believe this.. the most likely time to see if there are changes in your reality is when you wake up in the mornings. That haze when you come out of dreaming. Deja vu might also give you "hints" or another reality. Not sure of what though.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by riley]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'm starting to think the OPs keys never existed.

Saying that after all the evidence already documented here, is like saying Steven Greer can't show you an alien on a mountain trip if you pay him 9000 bucks in advance...

DID YOU EVEN READ THE OP?

Sorry Slay, I usually agree with you but this time...no.

The question I am sure is on everyone's mind now is-

WHAT WILL PHAGE SAY ABOUT THIS

Notice he hasn't shown up yet?

Doesn't that tell you something?

WAKE UP

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
WHAT WILL PHAGE SAY ABOUT THIS

Notice he hasn't shown up yet?

Doesn't that tell you something?

WAKE UP

Well I still felt used and dirty!

After carefully reevaluating the overwhelming SOLID evidence and a hot cup of coco with those little marshmallows. I don't think even Phage could possibly put a dent in the Time shift and spacial displacement phenomena. Or my fridge! [I unplugged it by way] I still hear the giggling though. Kind of creapy!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

MAN don't be a fool!.. stay the course, ignore the Disinfo agents
There's just too much valid evidence
Even just the Owen Corning information... the number on the board is 150!!!!!
anyone can see that's a blatant AREA 51 reference
not too mention the company mascot
a pink PANTHER
everyone knows how the panther ties into the mayan prophecies
and then there's this video clearly showing evidence of teleportation:
The Panther evidence!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I know what you mean... It happend to me a couple of years ago. I was gettingready for work. I had my shower, got dressed... Put my underwear on, socks... etc, etc... I got to work and had to wizz really bad. Low and behold, NO UNDERWEAR... Although, as I recall, I was 2 hours late for work but have no memory of that missing time... Sooo.. Who knows what thats all about...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hey, regarding the Facebook thing. Thats actually happend to me... Recentlly... I logged in and there is this picture of this fat balding guy with..... Wait a tic.... Thats me... Never mind.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dPD89

Fairy Nymphs! Your off topic here. Start your own thread. This is about "Timeline Shift" and missing keys. Pay attention. If we loose focus the keys may never materialize back in this timeline. Then what?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm having that same problem with the gas in my car....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

Australia an Island!!!? Everybody knows Australia is an isthmus... Come on.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

It's official.. "Time-shift" is going to be my excuss for everything... Late for work...Time-shift. Forgot the freak'n milk again... Time-shift. You ran over the cat?.... Time-shift. A little to quick in the sack... Time-shift...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I Think I've Found The Answer!

Timeline Shift and Murphy's Law are related!

Step 1

Relax. This might seem impossible, but the more desperately you want to find your keys, the less likely you are to locate them. This is because of a combination of Murphy's Law and of most people's inability to function when they're not calm. So meditate, say a prayer, do a soothing yoga pose--whatever it takes to take off the edge.
Step 2

Convince yourself that you'll find the keys. Even if it feels like you're lying, vow that these keys will be found. Decide there's no alternative. Be confident, and soon those keys will be yours.

Step 3

Close your eyes and envision yourself the last time you had the keys. Try to remember the weather, what you were wearing, what else you were carrying and what was going on when you entered the door. Imagine yourself walking in the house, greeting your family or roommate--setting down your things. Return to the places where you lingered as you walked in and check there for the keys.

Step 4

Systematically go through the house beginning with the room it's most likely to be in and ending with the least. Don't just look on table surfaces and chairs. Look on the floor, in drawers, on chairs and under furniture. Often lost keys have fallen on the floor--or if you have small children, they might have made the keys part of a game.

Step 5

Sit down and have a cup of tea if you still can't find the keys. You probably are panicking and need to take a break. Calm down, remind yourself that this too shall pass, and repeat the process again.

Step 6

Clean your house if you still can't find the keys. As you sort through piles of papers, laundry and clutter, the keys will appear.

Murphy's Law is clearly an attempt at explaining some aspects of timeline shift. Not all but it's part of it. This could be a good lead. The above ritual may be a disguised method of reversing Timeline Shifts.

Could this all be a cosmic joke and somewhere out their is a Planet covered in everything ever misplaced or lost? Kind of a reality show for the Cosmo's where enlightened beings roar with laughter as they watch some poor offspring of Apes search for his last stick of gum he left in his jacket pocket?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Oh no, we have been moved to general chit chat. Oh well, cool smileys over here.

:bnghd: :bash:

Is it just me, or are the smileys here a little violent?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Oh...BTS.

I guess this thread wasn't important...

Hoax.

:bash:
:bnghd:
:shk:
:s wear:

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join