It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to BP - Start Pumping

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by who-me?
After they cap the leak? That's like saying once the faster than light speed engines finished, it doesn't matter because we can move to another planet.

What???

This topic is about how to clean up the mess. Do you just not get it? What is your problem?

Do you see this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's another group of people figuring out a way to clean up the oil before it reaches shore, or prevent it from doing a lot of damage.

I was doing the same thing... However, I am telling them to pump it out. It is 100% effective.

Now who the heck do you think you are denying this? You are just trolling this topic with b.s.

Prove to me that pumping/vacuuming surface oil and capturing it would not work... You will fail miserably.

Sorry, but.... FAIL again.

Yeah, you failed again. You obviously are really confused right now and you don't even know it.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Sorry, but.... FAIL again. Were all on the same page here a solution to the problem is whats needed, my primary point is that its not in this thread yet.

Well, look what I found...

response.restoration.noaa.gov...

"Honey wagons", vacuum tanks designed to handle liquid manure, were effective in pumping out the emulsified
oil along the coast. These wagons were able to pump oil, water, and seaweed. After the water and oil were
separated as much as possible, the tanks were emptied through filter-buckets into interim storage tanks.
When interim storage tanks were not available, the oil mixture was stored in large holes that were dug in the
ground and lined with plastic sheets.

...and a nice picture:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

So,
, to you and whoever gave your posts stars.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I'm speech-less, I'd like like the oil cleaned up as much as the next bloke, but your comparisons and analogies are well just laughable, I mean the images your last post shows look like scans from 1985 lego instructions. The sheer scale of what has happened in the gulf is quite obviously beyond you.

Truly I really don't mean to offend, but I am also compelled to point out what I consider to be obvious.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hmmm 1991 what happen then? Oh that's right the Gulf war. Those pictures you posted are of holes in the desert. That's right, desert. Its made of sand.
I know we seem to disagree on many things but surely even you can see that there is a difference between an oil slick floating on the surface of an ocean and a hole in the desert somewhere in Iraq?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Click here for more information.

Congratulations, I had no idea you had been promoted to moderator. I hope you enjoy you new found super-powers. lolz.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

Seriously? Do you have some type of problem?

I just posted a link to an NOAA.Gov document explaining how they used pumps to pump oil out of the ocean, and store it into man-made reservoirs dug into dirt, and all you can do is ridicule a picture with very little knowledge about it?

You fail over and over, and you are starting to piss me off. I can't believe the admins even allow your level of ignorance on these forums.

You didn't even bother to research what the picture was, so here it is for you:

Clean-up workers pump oil from a man-made reservoir into waiting trucks 18 March 1991. Workers pump the oil from the waters of an adjoining bay to the reservoirs, and then pump the oil into trucks. Oil released by the Iraqi army during the Gulf War continues to drift south in the Persian Gulf.

This is EXACTLY my idea that you say doesn't work. I completely destroyed your credibility and proved you wrong, and I actually thought for a minute you would be too embarrassed to even post on this topic again, but you prove me wrong by posting off topic CRAP, again.

Now, either admit you were wrong, or sit down and shut it.

reply to post by who-me?

When you realize the mistake you just made, you aren't going to feel great. You just proved to everyone that you are.....................................yeah there's no words for that.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Would you like a cookie? You are aimlessly flailing around in a cauldron of your own confusion, you have doubled up, gone around in circles and contradicted yourself. You've shown me pictures of holes in the desert which you feel are compelling proof of your argument. Again this is where you fail, you see this as an argument, where as I see it as a list of things that you clearly have no comprehension of, interjected with some of your own musings.

I feel for you I really do, your compassion and want for a solution to this potentially global problem is truly admirable. Irrespective of your naivety and lack of education on several facts and the basic rules of physics.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

I can't believe you said that with a straight face.

All of that coming from someone who can't tell the difference between a moderator and the moderated.

Irrespective of your naivety and lack of education on several facts and the basic rules of physics.

Please, do tell me these several facts and basic rules of physics (which I study) that I must be naive of?

After providing TWO examples from the past of oil being pumped out of oceans and into pits using the exact method I describe in my first post, you STILL have the nerve to actually continue to post completely incorrect ramblings and obviously pathetic attempts at insults. Since I have already gotten U2U's from people completely laughing at your sorry replies, I know I'm not alone when I say you are a joke to humanity.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I will try and address your point one a a time to avoid confusion.

1. Whats makes you think I have a straight face? Yet another idiotic assumption on your part, truth be told, I'm laughing my ass off.

2. Moderate, moderation, modern there all words beginning with the letter "m" I really can't see any other relevance in your posts.

3. Physics and facts, um you are showing me pictures of sand and desert, where as the real oil leak is in an ocean, that's not conjecture that is fact. Its like comparing an apple to a laptop computer... doesn't work does it.

4. You didn't provide two examples of oil being cleaned up from the ocean, you showed pictures of holes in the desert.

5. I'm glad you have a fan club of U2Us, please ask them to star you post like mine have been starred. Otherwise I find it hard to believe there real.

Anyways, much as I'd love to continue this tirade of drivel with you, it is 11:46pm where I am and I must go to sleep. Please use my absence and the time to conjure up a reasonable and intelligent post. I look forward to giggling to your reply in the morning.
Night.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

By the way, that picture that you think looks like scans from 1985 lego instructions (
) was taken after Iraqis released about 120 million gallons of crude oil into the ocean.

It WAS an effective method for cleaning up.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I will try and address your point one a a time to avoid confusion.

Yeah, you don't want to confuse yourself more than you already are, good thinking.

1. Whats makes you think I have a straight face? Yet another idiotic assumption on your part, truth be told, I'm laughing my ass off.

I thought you had a straight face because your posts come off as serious, and it's funny to see you actually are serious, so I am laughing to, but not with you, at you.

2. Moderate, moderation, modern there all words beginning with the letter "m" I really can't see any other relevance in your posts.

I didn't expect you to understand what I said or see the giant mistake you made a few posts ago so your reply above is exactly what I thought would come from someone who is lost, and doesn't know what is going on, but wants to appear as though they are not, and do.

3. Physics and facts, um you are showing me pictures of sand and desert, where as the real oil leak is in an ocean, that's not conjecture that is fact. Its like comparing an apple to a laptop computer... doesn't work does it.

Wow, if that is what you call "physics and facts" then I wonder what school went to??

Like I said, that image was from 1991 when 120 million gallons of crude oil was released into the ocean during the Gulf War by Saddam Hussein and his Iraqi force. It was pumped out of the ocean in to temporary tanks in order to get the oil out of the Gulf.

If you would have taken the time to read the link and sources I provided you probably would know these FACTS, and wouldn't look like someone with zero credibility and absolutely zero researching skills, and who is wrong every single time they post.

4. You didn't provide two examples of oil being cleaned up from the ocean, you showed pictures of holes in the desert.

Maybe you don't know how to read?

The first example says they used vacuums to pump oil off the COAST. You know... the ocean coastline?

The second, again, was oil pumped out of the Gulf. The Persian Gulf, you know... the OCEAN.

5. I'm glad you have a fan club of U2Us, please ask them to star you post like mine have been starred. Otherwise I find it hard to believe there real.

Ok, coming right up. I love when I get to prove people wrong!

Anyways, much as I'd love to continue this tirade of drivel with you, it is 11:46pm where I am and I must go to sleep. Please use my absence and the time to conjure up a reasonable and intelligent post. I look forward to giggling to your reply in the morning.
Night.

Ok, you are going on ignore now. It's quite obvious you are a waste of flesh.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hoagland made a post about what he thinks is allegedly being done by the PTB to stop the oil from washing up on the coast. Or something:

I guess we need to do a paper on this -- explaining exactly "how" these rings are giving us real-time evidence of HAARP ... in use.

And, no, the "rings" are ONLY visible on radar imaging -- because the ground-based weather radar systems showing us the "rings" are seeing the enhanced reflections from the ionospheric plasma that HAARP is creating ... OVER each ground-based radar station. ... See More

I mean--

LOOK at the scale of the HAARP activity in those radar images!!

Someone is FRANTIC to keep this oil off shore ... with excellent reason.

And, they're using HAARP to literally change the weather patterns over the entire United States (!) -- to keep those OFF SHORE winds blowing the oil out INTO the Gulf ....

But, that can only go on for so long.

As I said earlier, this is also telling us MAJOR things about the politics behind this "incident" -- and that "we" (the US government and its citizens) apparently, ALSO seem to have access to this "torsion technology" ... or, at the very least, the government has "a great deal of influence" with those "private groups" who actually POSSESS this "weather modification torsion technology" ....

Stay tuned.

Great find!

One of my intel guys and I were discussing EXACTLY this "torsion weather control" scenario ... during the week that Tenn was hit especially hard!... See More

Looks like Colin got the data!

This is also indirectly telling us "who" might be fighting "whom" in this elusive Space War overhead ... with the Deepwater Horizon more likely than ever to have been a DELIBERATE target ... and the "HAARP weather control activity" a last-ditch attempt "to keep the oil from getting on shore ...."

This, of course, totally in line with our previous analysis of the other, increasingly "weird events" taking place around this Secret Space War ... covered in our Norway Spiral paper, a few weeks ago--

www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join