It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that Surrounds Us Is a Miracle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Recently I have come up with a theory about magic and miracles.

Suppose that miracles are all we've ever known, then it's simple to miss a lot of the things that go on. Each and all of us have seen miracles everyday, and I believe wholeheartedly that we have, to some degree, seen them in every way.

For example, we have oceans that span beyond our sight, we have the stars above them at night, domesticated animals, shooting stars and the planets of our solar system. Heck, even if you plant a seed nature grows. There really are enough miracles here to blow your mind.

There was this one time I fed a fish to a pelican and it tried to eat my cellphone. Well, thankfully the Pelican ran away. Stuff like that is rather simple but miraculous nonetheless.

Another little bit of magic is music. Ludwig van Beethoven would even agree with this. He said the following to a German bar owner one day:

"Music is all magic. You can't even hold it. It's just there in the air."

There are a lot of astounding things around us, and I would like to remind you to never forget it. I mean, magnetism, for instance. How does that work? We could always ask a scientist but we know that a majority of them lie and I find that, personally, they get me rather vexed.

Are you a firm believer in miracles? Do you notice and recognise miracles? If you haven't just start looking around you. With all this doom and gloom going on, I believe that it's absolutely necessary that we take notice of every little miraculous intricacy that surrounds us. Then we will realise that this world isn't such a bad place after all.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Freaking Magnets. How do they work? I don't want to ask a scientist. I believe they are lying, and it is getting me pissed.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Capture

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Raustin]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
Freaking Magnets. How do they work? I don't want to ask a scientist. I believe they are lying, and it is getting me pissed.

NOO! I saw the thread title and my body rushed with adrenaline as I quickly hit reply to be the first to post that. Damn you.

Freakin magnets.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Magic everywhere in this thread.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Possibly very relevant.

[edit on 11/5/10 by Nventual]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread. It really resonates with the night I had tonight. I don't have a car at the moment, so I don't really travel much and am stuck in this town. A good friend happened to drive by, and she beeped her horn at me. All of a sudden, I found myself in the car with her, as we drove out of town to get some food. It was amazing to leave town, and see it from afar for the first time in like 5 months. Even dinner was amazing. Good times. It was truly a miraculous night to get out of town for a bit.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

youre doing it wrong...

new topics

top topics

join