It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death in Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
My first time I actually had a dream where I died. I never had one of these types of dreams, but I generally escape all my dreams. But this one I was in an airport. the dream started me in a brawl in a bar with a few patrons. I was able to take them down and then escaped. I ran out the bar and headed towards a double-sided sliding door and entered. Then I heard two male voices shout something. I turned and they were wearing gray suits. I turned around. I believe they said something like "hand it over" Of course my smart alec mouth I said, "you would have to shoot me first." Well that was a big mistake and was shot three times. Then I fell to the ground dead. I heard one of the two men say, "should we shoot him in the head to make sure he is dead?" the other man said, "No, let us just report it."

But the weird part is I actually felt what it was like being dead. It was like you are going to a deep permanent sleep. I tried to fight the sleep but couldn't. I only had about three hours of sleep today because I couldn't fall asleep after that dream. I want to try some mugwort or wormwood to try and relive this experience in my next dream. The local magick shop always is sold out of those two herbs.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by dragnet53]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Dreams like that can be very upsetting. I remember having a dream when I was a teenager where I ran away and jumped in this guys van as it was driving by because I was afraid to get caught and I could hear my dad screaming my name. It happened to be someone I knew(well in the dream I knew them). I asked if he had a gun, i was suicidal. He said the check the side pockets. I found one and out it to my head, when i pulled the trigger only sparks came out and i threw it aside. I asked him if he had another and told me to look under the seat. I found a handgun, no ammunition. In another pocket I found the ammunition, i loaded it and put it to my head. In the midst of all this he had pulled into an empty parking lot and had gotten out. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I said "I can't do it," and I turn to the door and I see him standing there in the sunlight, "You can't do it?" he said and in a moments panic I wonder If i can break the window and escape but it was all for naught. He took the handgun and shot me in the throat, maybe again in the head. I felt my head go back against the seat and I couldn't move. I felt myself die slowly, he just stood there. I was too tired to care by then.

It was odd, and its the only vivid dying dream I can recall.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have had several dreams where I had been shot to death and died from driving off a cliff. It was amazing as to how real the pain felt. Anyway my friend who is very spritual told me that death in dreams was to signify significant changes in my life. It made sense, because I had moved to a new city during those dreams.

Wish you the best.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i was just talking about 2 of them i had in the 3 year old prophesy thread yesterday.

Anyway, this one was really bizarre and has hung with me through the years.

When i was 14, my first love was tragically consumed in a house fire. A few years later, i had a dream whereby i died; and, she met me. She told me i was still alive and that life was a gift and that i was taking things too seriously. She told me to enjoy my life. I always remember that--best advice i ever received. I wanted to her to stay, but she said she couldn't. Then i asked if I could go with her and she curtly told me that i could not; and, then she floated away. I woke up totally in awe, wishing i could have stayed and gone on with her.

My brother tells me it was some sort of a survival reflex, probably so, but what a wonderful place to visit, regardless.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I've died in dreams. Afterwards I'm in an abyss. There's nothing but blackness, like space but without the stars. I couldn't move anywhere and I wasn't a physical body.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I've 'died' twice in my dreams.

Both times, at the moment of fatality, I awoke.

One was the only war dream I've had. Vietnam. As the rescue chopper was landing I ran out of ammo and couldn't fend off my attackers. I was shot dead. Very vivid. Remember the sequences to this day.

Oddly, I wasn't scared and was quite content with my dying. When I woke up I was at peace.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Tharsis]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
well glad I ain't the only one with these types of experiences. Just strange how people will say you see some white light before you die is kind of ridiculous.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I`ve died so many times, I don`t even know how I keep waking up

Strangely, they`re not disturbing for me(don`t ask, I don`t know why).

Usually somebody shoots me from behind. I even felt some pain in my back when I was being chased and they got me from far away. I remember everything going black and then I woke up.

But the funny dream was when I was shot in my right temple, fell down and then was walking around as a ghost! Although my family could still see me and I became alive again.

I also had several dreams where I committed suicide. That feeling was the most liberating one I had in my entire life.

There was a time when I was obsessed with death, though. I read lots of medical and spiritual stuff about it and I guess that`s why I had those dreams.

But dreaming about trains? Now those are frightening dreams

[edit on 11/5/10 by sandri_90]

new topics

top topics

join